Stores > Discount Mugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Mugs by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

AWESOME

"This was the hit of the party. Well done. They were delivered on time and were perfect. Will be ordering again Soon!!!!!"

2017-12-06

BUYERS BEWARE

"After spending an hour with the chat person online and specifying the measurements, they sent a proof and the placement was off. I declined the proof specifying AGAIN the placement and it was confirmed. Two weeks after the merchandise arrives and the placement of the imprint is way off, as if I didn't specify the location TWICE. Got back at them and the best thing they can do is a store credit for a fraction of the cost of the order. Don't waste your time and money and seek another company to follow your instructions correctly."

2017-12-06

Perfection

"Classic and clean just the way I envisioned them and they arrived 4 days early. BONUS... Complete perfection"

2017-12-05

Great quality, personalized pens

"I wanted a pen that would write well, be comfortable in the hand and look great. That is exactly what I got with our corporate logo printed as well. I would highly recommend Discount Mugs, the shipping was great and the site very easy to use to upload your logos."

2017-12-04

Perfect Product

"Purchased product as a gift for clients and it was an excellent choice."

2017-12-03

Happy Customer!

"Very happy with the beer glasses that I purchased. The logo looked great and everyone loved them!"

2017-12-01

Awesome!

"Lowest prices on mugs and pens. Photos looked great on both items! Best deal on the internet!"

2017-12-01

Fantastic Customer Service!

"I absolutley love working with Discount Mugs. Their live chat makes it SO easy to find what you are looking for and design/order. They ship FAST and both items I have ordered have flown off my shelves!"

2017-11-28

Gift for a fishing buddy

"Needed a gift for a friend that I fish with a lot. Mugs turned out to be perfect. We were able to use out own design so this added to the uniqueness of the gift."

2017-11-27

Fast shipping and processing but that's it....

"Bad quality product, will not order again. To their credit it was processed and shipped faster than their promised shipping day by a few days BUT... the logo did not match their proof, their colors did not match their proof, and the logo was not aligned on the mugs (slanted and not cented vertically) so my business could not send them out to our clients. We now have 80 coffee mugs sitting in boxes in our office. They refunded us less than 10% of the paid price and offered $90 credit for a future purchase ha. "

excellent

"excellent service they made sure i was completely satisfied with my order"

2017-11-27

Very poor quality this year.

"Ordered from DM after a couple of years of great service. This year, the mugs came 10 days late and print quality was so poor we couldn't use the mugs. First they tried to discount them and I explained, its not a cost issue its a quality one. They agreed to reproduce the mugs and improve the quality, but rush shipped me 100 mugs EXACTLY THE SAME as the first 100 worthless ones. Now, I'm stuck with 200 useless mugs, and no gift for my loyal clients. "

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

A rep from Discount Mugs, Belusallc, has responded

“Good morning Dan,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. I would like to advise you that as per our previous conversation, we have gone ahead and processed the full refund on the order as the best we could do was the replacement order that was sent. If you have any other questions, please contact me directly.

Regards, Isora Lopez.
Social Media Coordinator. ”

2017-11-27

Great Pens! Fantastic Service!

"I initially ordered 1000 pens for my business last year that didn't turn out to be so great (you get what you pay for). I contacted the company to let them know of my disappointment with the product and they immediately tried to fix it. My representative sent me five samples of similar, but nicer, pens for me to try. We chose a new one and they exchanged my old ones with no hassle at all! The service was professional and they had terrific follow up throughout process. I highly recommend this company!"

2017-11-21

Outstanding Service!!!!!!!

"I found your company online. I was looking for marketing items for judges and attorneys. I received great customer service, quality products at a great price. The stainless tumblers were a hit with the attorneys.
My pens even came in before the expected date. I will be a repeat customer and I will tell others who are looking for marketing items. Completely Satisfied!!!!!!!!

2017-11-20

Great products at a great price!

"I was pleasantly surprised by the product quality of the mugs I ordered. They arrived a week ahead of schedule in time for my office xmas party. I do wish the filter/sort process was a little easier. It is hard to find the exact product I want quickly."

Share Discount Mugs's store rating

Discount Mugs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Mugs is a merchant member
Discount Mugs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.