Stores > Discount Auto Mirrors
  • Discount Auto M

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Discount Auto Mirrors by clicking a star below.

2017-11-26

excellent shipping and quality

"I got a mirror for a 2018 Silverado and had it within 4 days after ordering. Was OEM quality and could not tell the old from the new. I would have thought there would have been a color difference but matched perfectly. Will order from again!"

2017-11-23

First time user

"Purchase was easy and arrived promptly!"

2017-11-02

Excellent purchase

"I ordered both mirrors for my truck. They came in great condition and had both installed in a couple of hours. If you are handy, you will probably go much quicker than I did. I hope I don't need mirrors again, but if I do, I will buy them again from Discount Auto Mirrors. "

2017-10-24

horrible

"i tried to have the product redirected to a different address, they will not do it"

2017-10-12

Great price !

"Our 1987 Toy Truck mirror broke. I wasn't sure if I could find one for that age of vehicle but they had both the interior mirror as well as the rt door mirror which broke years ago."

2017-09-23

Great folks. Great service.

"This is a great company to do business with! The people are very helpful and friendly and provide exemplary service. DON'T SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE! "

2017-04-22

promised delivery 3-5 biz days. Every 2 days delivery extended another 2-3 days...4/22 still no package=POOR SERVICE

"Date/Time
Activity Location
4/21/2017 - Friday
7:02 pm In transit ALLEN PARK, MI
In transit to local Post Office - Allow two to three additional days for delivery
4/20/2017 - Thursday
11:10 pm Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST NEW BERLIN, WI
10:31 pm Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST NEW BERLIN, WI
1:57 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

2015-09-06

"Mirror arrived within roughly a week. Fits perfect. Cheapest price I found. I would recommend this website, just make sure you enter all the correct required information about your car. If you're not sure, search your VIN# online, it will give you all the information you need to know."

2015-03-05

"they sent the wrong part , and they want me to pay to return and charge me a restocking fee , and you can not send it in the box it came in man they suck below is the email they sent me for return ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SEND YOUR RETURN HERE!

The RA number MUST be written in BLACK marker on the outside of the Shipping Box!
Do NOT write on the box containing the part. Use another box to ship the part.
We will NOT accept your return if there is writing on the box containing the part.

Fulfillment Warehouse

761 Progress Parkway
LaSalle, IL. 61301

Attention Returns :

2015-02-09

"Slow shipping, poor communication! Was supposed to have received this tomorrow and it stills shows processing?? Customer "service"? states that it has not shipped, but when I attempted to cancel I was told that would not be possible "We received your cancellation request. However, at the time of your request, it was too late for us to cancel your order. Because we process our orders electronically, the window to cancel an order is very small. All orders are sent to our warehouses expeditiously so they can be shipped as soon as possible. When we contacted the warehouse to cancel your order, our warehouse personnel did everything possible to locate your package to prevent it from being shipped. Unfortunately, it had already left the warehouse and is on its way to you. Please do not waste your time, they are as bad as their Parent company. Auto Parts Warehouse."

2014-10-28

"The driver side mirror fix perfectly. The passenger side does not fit. The mount metal is too thick. I am trying to trim the rubber gasket but doubt that will be enough."

2014-10-24

"good price, professional, seamless transaction, quick delivery, good product."

2014-10-23

"Was happy to get a new side mirror at a relatively cheap prize. Order arrived on time."

2014-10-22

"No trouble at all. Very satisfied!!!"

2014-10-22

"Prices are great, shipping is quick, and the part fit like the original equipment. I would shop here again without a doubt."

Share Discount Auto Mirrors's store rating

Discount Auto Mirrors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Discount Auto Mirrors is a merchant member
Discount Auto Mirrors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.