2018-07-06

Quick to Resolve Issues

"I had 2 issues that DiscountMags resolved quickly, efficiently & very professionally. Thank you, Jodi, for all that you did...."

2018-07-04

Customer Service was great!

"I had a problem with duplicate issues and customer service went above and beyond to get the magazine publisher to correct the error. "

Definitely Recommend DiscountMags!

"I ordered a renewal magazine for my daughter and accidentally didn't do something right and the magazine came to me instead of her. I contacted DiscountMags and was very impressed with how quickly they responded and got everything straightened out so the magazine will go to my daughter instead of me. I would highly recommend them. Their prices are great and I am very happy with my experiences with them. I was reluctant to order from them the first time because their prices were so low, but I was pleasantly surprised how well everything went and have continued to order from them since that time. It's the best place to get your magazines!"

Great customer service

"Have been a customer for a couple years now. Had an issue that I needed to contact customer service for. Jodi was awesome! Will continue to order from your company!"

Customer Service

"Much better customer service than I expected. When I ordered the magazine, I inadvertently had it sent to my parents' address instead of mine. Jodi responded to my email that same day (maybe even that same hour) and resolved the problem (caused by me). Great customer service."

2018-06-28

PROMPT, EXCELLENT SERVICE AND SUPPORT

"I ordered a subscription as a surprise gift, looking up the mailing address online. Three weeks past the expected arrival of the first issue had gone by and no magazine. I contacted DiscountMags and they contacted me within 24 hours and asked if I could confirm the delivery address and that they had contacted the publisher.
Turns out the mailing address I gave was incorrect, I sent the correct address and within a couple days, Priscilla in Customer Support resolved my issue and the subscription was extended to cover missed magazines.

2018-06-27

Everything resolved quickly

"Had a problem with a magazine subscription not being applied correctly. DiscountMags were very efficient and helpful with me getting the information I needed to discuss it with the publisher. All resolved now."

2018-06-27

i have order many magazines from here and i love the prices

"My experience was very satisfying thank you "

2018-06-19

AMAZING

"Chatting with Jodi was easy, accurate and fast!
A job well done...

2018-06-19

Prompt and courteous

"Fantastic service. A great surprise for internet based companies. Seemed like they really wanted to figure out my problem, rather than just brush me off. "

2018-06-16

100% stand by their service

"I've been a customer for several years and have had great experiences with the customer service. I have 100% confidence they will help me resolve any issues that arise. And the prices are the BEST!"

2018-06-15

Con-artists

"I purchased 4 subscriptions from DiscountMags.com because they were great deals. You know what your mother always says: if it looks like a duck...

Long story short, I ordered the magazines and was looking forward to having a steady stream of reading material - but they tell you it may take some months for the subscriptions to start, you have kids running around and life happens; you forget. Ultimately, 3 of the subscriptions were extremely erratic and for the last subscription, I literally received 1 issue of a 2 year subscription that should still be active. When I contacted DiscountMags, they required that I tell them exactly what issue was last received. We are recyclers who get rid of read magazines - how the heck should I know? Without that information, they refused to help me. For a subscription I purchased through 2019. That should still be good. Ridiculous!

This company is a scam with horrible policies. I would avoid them like the plague. I'll pay the extra $20 in the future to get a subscription directly from the magazines to avoid this aggravation. I advise you all to, as well.

2018-06-14

BEST site ever!

"this is the BEST site for magazines! i do not subscribe to anything from anywhere else! their customer service is beyond great! i highly recommend, if you're a magazine fan, that you check these folks out first for your favorites!"

2018-06-13

Amazing!

"Customer service was amazing! Jodi took the time to communicate with me every step of the way and was kind through every question and interaction. "

2018-06-08

A+ service!!

"My magazines stopped coming in the mail for an unknown reason. I reached out to customer support. Priscilla was happy to assist. She researched and confirmed my address, contacted the magazine for status. Turns out my subscription was on hold for an unknown reason. In the end, delivery will resume soon and my subscription will be extended to cover the missing magazines that I did not receive. All the while, Priscilla kept in constant contact with me and was very nice and professional."

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.