discountmags.com
Media • Books
835 reviews

2018-09-12

Wonderful customer services

"I can find some good prices on some magazines that I like even though it's not the cheapest on all the ones I like. Their customer service is excellent."

2018-09-11

Excellent customer service

"Great place to order from simply because they have excellent customer service. I ordered magazines for my son for Christmas 2017. He only received two issues and I didn't realize that until August of 2018. When I called the distributor of the magazine they said that they were a new company (just took over in Jan. 2018) and all the old magazine subscriptions were deleted or would not be honored. So I called DiscountMags whom I ordered it from in the first place. They contacted the company and got the same response that I did, so they offered to give me my money back or give us a brand new subscription. We chose the brand new subscription because it was a birthday present. Discount magazines stands behind what they sell. So much appreciated!"

2018-09-11

Good prices and great customer service.

"I wanted to take advantage of an excellent deal and extend a gift subscription. The deal was for a limited time and I was having trouble with the mailing address for the subscription. The renewal needed to match the original subscription and the computer would not accept it. I emailed customer service and they honored the deal past expiration while manually fixing the problem. Win Win! And I got the deal for two years so another Win! :)

2018-09-05

Good prices and great customer service.

"Jodi did a great job getting an order mistake resolved. "

2018-09-05

DiscountMags

"This is my number one magazine go-to source, and I've been a customer for years. They have fantastic deals, and a huge variety of magazines to choose from. Plus, the customer service cannot be beat anywhere. Quick responses, quick resolutions! "

2018-08-31

Fantastic business.

"Highly Recommend! Magazine prices are the lowest in industry, and customer service is outstanding. Price match is also guaranteed."

2018-08-29

Excellent Customer Service!

"DiscountMags was quick to reply, friendly, and helpful with answering my questions. "

2018-08-29

Discount Magazines are the best!

"I order all my magazines from them - they will "price match" anyone and then you have a record of all your subscriptions in one place."

2018-08-28

Lowest prices, great service

"I enjoy reading and giving magazines as gifts. I find the lowest prices and best service at DiscountMags. Online account is easy to review and update when someone moves. Responded quickly to any issues."

2018-08-26

Excellent customer service!

"Have been a customer for years and have always been satisfied!"

2018-08-25

Exceptional customer service

"Subscribed to ESPN the Magazine expecting to be able to access ESPN Insider and ESPN+. Then ESPN stopped honoring third party subscriptions and refused Insider access. DiscountMags reimbursed my costs (and gave me the magazine subscription for free). So nice to see honesty! And shame on ESPN. "

2018-08-24

So easy to deal with!

"Very responsive and knowledgable. Recommend!"

2018-08-24

Changing delivery arrangement

"Jodi has been fabulous. Had concerns about a magazine subscription being dropped off on my driveway and for security reasons, I requested that they be sent by mail. Jodi immediately did the "works" and now I can be in a peace knowing that there would be no tell-tale signs that no one is at home whether it is for a few days or months. Thank you, Jodi."

2018-08-23

I'm very happy with DiscountMags

"I'm a subscriber to DiscountMags for years now. Everything is meeting my expectations. Magazines always arrive in the promised time frames, nothing to complaint about.

On one occasion, a publisher refused to provide a 12-issue subscription after sending me just 6 issues. Jodi from DiscountMags was very kind to explain this and she offered me an extra discount for future orders.

I highly recommend DiscountMags!

2018-08-22

Best Customer Service Ever

"I had placed an order but the account information was missing (my fault for not paying attention to the log-in). I emailed them requesting that the new order be moved to the correct account and correct email address. Within half an hour I got a reply and everything was fixed! No having to explain over and over or be told that it couldn't be done or I'd have to cancel the original order and redo it - nothing like that, it was just fixed quickly and quietly. It was handled like you hope it would be! I am simply amazed - and grateful! That along with great prices is why I'll keep coming back to them!"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.