Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2018-01-21

Great Customer Service

"Had an issue with a subscription start date. They took care of it right away.
Thanks for the great customer service.

2018-01-17

Great service

"Had issue with the name on the sub and they fixed it right up. Thank you for the great customer service."

2018-01-17

Excellent customer service

"DiscountMags consistently has the best pricing on magazines, including renewal years. Their customer service is excellent. I recently made a purchase but had not yet received the magazines. Priscilla tracked down the problem and let me know when I would be receiving the magazines, as well as the ending date of the subscription. She was always courteous and professional in her correspondence, and I appreciate all the work that went into tracking down the issues. I will continue to look to DiscountMags when I am in the market for magazines."

2018-01-12

NEVER Received Magazine - Warning*** THEIR AVERAGE SHIP TIME IS 3 MONTHS FROM DATE OF ORDER

"Waited 3 months and never got the magazine. Emailed them to cancel, never heard from them. Had to call and Cancel. They agreed the magazine (Kiplinger) should have been shipped by now. They do however state in their small print that the industry standard for processing and shipping is around 12 weeks = 3 months. If you want your magazines today, go to the store. If you want them sometime in the future, or never, buy from this company. "

Excellent customer service

"I saw a charge on my paypal account for "discount magazine" and I coudn't recall what the charge was for. It was late in the evening so I sent an email message and hoped I would hear back in a couple days. But, I had a reply within 30 minutes and it was very friendly and explained everything in full. Melody was the customer service agent who helped me and she even offered to cancel and refund me. It turns out I had just completely forgotten about the renewal (totally a great deal). Totally my fault but Melody was so nice and I appreciated the quick info and offer of the refund. Great customer service. Thank you"

Great customer service

"Katrina was very helpful!"

2018-01-10

shoutout to Karina for great customer support!

"Just have to say that Discount Mags is a terrific source for reasonably priced magazines. I had to cancel my order quickly as I was leaving the country & Karina in customer support responded within a few hours to help me with this. Kudos to her for being such a terrific employee!"

2018-01-09

runner world subscription

"Ordered a subscription to Runner's World last spring. By December, it had never activated. Contacted customer service with the order number, who pursued it with the magazine, and got it activated. Great customer service!"

2018-01-09

Excellent customer support!

"The magazine I had ordered didn't show up. Contacted support and they responded quickly and kept at it until the problem was found! Not received mags were credited and my subscription extended. Excellent email communication by support persons, thank you."

2018-01-08

Prompt Action

"Due to our granddaughter growing up, it was necessary to change to a new magazine subscription, canceling one and adding another. Karina was very helpful, and took prompt action in taking care of this transaction."

2018-01-08

Customer Service

"Big thank you to Priscilla in Customer Service. She responded and took action quickly on my request for a refund on a magazine. I will order my magazines from DiscountMags from now on! I felt like they care and listened."

2018-01-05

So grateful i found this site!

"It is getting very difficult to find NO digital magazines. My husband still enjoys flipping through the pages, writing on them and marking what he's interested in! Also I made a mistake when entering my email address and their customer service program was amazing! Thanks for such an easy experience! "

2018-01-02

Renewal wasn't seamless but great customer service and great discount on New Yorker

"Pros:
Renewed my New Yorker subscription at a significant discount
Website FAQs and ability to check status of my order very clear and intuitive
Fast reply from customer service when I missed about a month's worth of issues despite having put in my order 12 weeks prior to the subscription expiration
Consistent follow up by customer service to make sure issue was resolved

Cons:
Gap in the renewal causing me to miss a month's worth of issues
Not timely in renewing a subscription with publisher even though I had placed the order well in advance
Confusing to receive renewal notices from publisher even after paying through discount mags
Need better transparency between publisher and discount mags on order status

2018-01-02

Priscilla Is My Hero!

"I'd been anxiously awaiting my 1st issue of the New Yorker for weeks. My previous subscription, through Condé Nast, had run out awhile back and I was really jonesing. After waiting the required 84 days and still not getting an issue, I reached out to Discount mags. Feeling my pain, Priscilla hand-wrote a copy of that week's issue, cartoons and all, and personally delivered it to my apartment!!! She is a saint, and deserves a promotion with a substantial raise and a company car. I wouldn't be mad if it was a Rolls Royce! Also, NY'er offered me a 1-year subscription at $119.99 (after I'd been a subscriber for almost 35 years!). I got TWO YEARS from Discount mags for less than $109.00! Unbeatable!"

2017-12-30

No subscription, Nothing but aggravation

"I searched for a good price on my New Yorker renewal and renewed through discount mags. I did this in plenty of time to ensure no interruption in service. But the information got lost somewhere between discountmags and the magazine. Discountmags Customer service answered my emails and contacted the magazine but was not able to answer the question as to why the magazine had not processed the renewal and whether or when it would be processed. At my request, they refunded my money and i paid a ridiculous price to renew through the New Yorker website but I expect there will be an interruption in service, an annoyance I was determined to avoid. This was very distressing for me, a lifelong New Yorker subscriber. I let the magazine also know of my displeasure. I ended up feeling scammed. I definitely did not get what I paid for."

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.