Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

Customer Service

"My magazine stopped arriving after several months. Contacted customer service and they rectified the issue. Very pleased with their response."

2017-11-18

Excellent Customer Service!

"Priscilla is excellent - every customer service rep should take lessons from her! She is courteous with prompt follow-up to questions or problems. She helped me with an issue I was having with a magazine, and even with several emails back and forth to figure it out, she did so happily and promptly. Thank you!"

2017-11-17

Professional, Respectful and Excellent Service

"I had an order which was purchased for my daughter. After three months; she had not received. The customer service representative
Listened and responded appropriately without delay. Her name is
Karina, may I share my true appreciation to her and thankfulness for her highest standards of serving a customer. Without doubt she deserves a promotion, thank you Karina!

2017-11-15

Satisfies my "guilty pleasure!"

"Tremendous selections at great prices. How can I choose? How can I lose? Can't go wrong with DiscountMags! Five stars!!!"

2017-11-15

Great customer service !

"Good deals on magazines and great customer service! I bought two subscriptions as a gift and turns out my friend already had subscriptions to these mags. Well customer service worked with me to swap them out and get him magazines he didn't have! Thank you so much DiscountMags!!!"

2017-11-13

Excellent Customer Service!

"I had a problem with a subscription that I ordered as a gift. Karina helped me to resolve my issue. She followed up with me and went above and beyond to be sure that my my issue was taken care of. I appreciate the excellent customer service that I received from her!"

2017-11-11

Honored Price Guarantee

"I ordered a magazine from DiscountMags and then saw an add offering the same magazine from them for over $13 less. I contacted customer service who responded the next day. Good thing I saved the page open on my computer because they did ask for a link or a screen shot. Once they received that, they processed the refund right away."

2017-11-08

Great Customer Service!!

"Wonderful customer service & magazines at a great price. They gladly switched my subscription to another magazine when my original selection failed to deliver. I highly recommend!"

2017-11-05

Fast reply to my question.

"Needed to get some info about a gift subscription and I was pleasantly surprised to get such a quick reply. "

Happy Customer

"Very good service they try to please."

Fast response!

"I really didn't know when to expect delivery of the 'Fast Company' Magazine. Priscilla explained it all:
"Thank you for writing into customer service! This subscription is not issued monthly, there are only 10 issues within a year term. I checked with the publisher's site and see that your Fast Company account is active and in good order. It looks like the Nov 2017 issue will be the first to arrive. As a reminder, the delivery dates provided to you in your order confirmation are estimated dates. If you do not receive the first issue by 11/24/2017 please contact us and we will follow up with the publisher.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply."

Right on Priscilla!

2017-11-03

Quick service and honest business!

"I had purchased a magazine here for $12.00 per year and noted later in the morning that the same magazine was on sale for $7.99. I wrote DiscountMags and asked if I could get my order changed to reflect the new rate. They promptly wrote back and honored my request. I've puchased several magazine subscriptions in the past and have always received fast, courteous service. I would definitely recommend them!"

2017-10-27

Priscilla is an amazing CSR!

"I had a couple questions about my subscription via email. Usually emails are returned within 2 weeks, but I had a reply the same day, wrote back again and had a reply the next day! That’s incredible turn around time! Thanks, Priscilla! "

2017-10-26

Happy Customer - Excellent Customer Service

"I've been a DiscountMags customer for a few years now and overall have been very pleased with the service and great prices.

For the few times I've needed to contact Customer Service, Karina has always exceeded my expectations and provided prompt assistance/resolution. Recently, my DiscountLock was not able to be renewed, but Karina worked to negotiate a discount that was almost as good, much better than the currently-available price. Thank you, Karina!

I highly recommend DiscountMags in general and give a shout-out to Karina in particular for her always-excellent assistance.

2017-10-26

Excellent customer service

"I had signed up for HGTV magazine and never received it. I reached out to customer service who promptly handled the matter and even gave me an extension on my subscription!! It's hard to get excellent service now a days and I'm glad to see that DiscountMags believes in taking care of their customers!

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.