Stores > DiscountMags
  • DiscountMags DiscountMags Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review DiscountMags by clicking a star below.
2018-04-16

A positive Experience

"So rarely do companies really make an effort to make certain their customers are satisfied but Discountmags.com
truly does. ....my experience with Priscilla was nothing short of stellar. I didn't have to write multiple emails
reminding her of the problem...she was on top of the issues and stayed on top of them until an equitable
solution was reached.
This time, instead of researching & researching for the best price, I simply went to Discountmags.com.
It's a huge added value knowing that if anything goes wrong, the issue will be courteously corrected .

2018-04-15

Long wait time!!!

"I bought a magazine for my daughter-on-law, Veterinary Medicine, which she didn't receive. After contact DiscountMags, they assured me that it would be "re-delivered". Unfortunately, she was not receiving the correct magazine and I contacted to cancel - since this was a pricey magazine. I have not heard anything since, but have been charged for it. Initial 2 contacts were pleasant enough, but the wait time between emails was crazy. Too many middle men."

Great Service Reps

"I was lucky to have Priscilla in my corner when trying to iron out some difficulties with my New Yorker subscription. We had many emails back and forth to keep me up to date with the resolution of my situation. Even when I was just a little hot under the collar she came back quickly and with empathy to my problem. She explained in detail the issue and kept me informed until this week when I received my first issue. Customer Service is the best, especially Priscilla for putting up with me. Thanks to you and the team at Discount Mags."

problem handled

"I had a problem with my subscription and customer service took care of it pretty quickly!"

2018-04-13

discount mags offers unbeatable pricing

"great service and pricing! highly recommend!"

2018-04-12

Great customer service.

"One of my new magazines did not arrive on schedule. I contacted customer service and they responded promptly and addressed the issue. I subscribe to a number of magazines and I am a satisfied customer. I will reorder from them. "

Discount Mags

"I have purchased numerous magazines from Discount Mags all at much better prices than I could get from the Magazines. I recently mistakenly bought two copies of a magazine. When I discovered the problem the immediately refunded me for the mistaken subscription, no questions asked. Excellent support!!!"

Excellent customer service!

"Karina was wonderful to deal with when an issue of Rock & Gem never arrived. After a publisher rep refused to help, stating that he could not since the subscription was purchased 3rd party (Discount Mags), I contacted Discount Mags. Karina followed up and contacted them on my behalf. She kept me informed throughout the process, concluding with an acceptable agreement & resolution with the publisher. Thanks again!"

The best!

"Best prices and best customer service. I have many subscriptions through them! Thank you for always being helpful."

2018-04-10

Excellent customer service

"I had an issues with the renewal of my subscription to The New Yorker. Contacted Discount Mags. I got a reply next day and the issue was resolved.
Will order next time through Discounted Mags again.

2018-04-10

Excellent customer service

"Priscilla was extremely helpful in resolving my problem. She was professional and very prompt in my dealings with her. Thanks again."

2018-04-06

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS

"Had a consistent problem with publisher restricting delivery. After checking with Post Office they
confirmed "no problem" w/delivery address. Contacted Publisher again...no answer. Finally after
contacting Brianna at Discount Mags I got an answer that my Globe was being resumed and subscription extended to cover missed issues. Same problem with my Star subscription BUT
Brianna came to my rescue AGAIN. Thanks to Brianna and Discount Magazines for their continuous help.

2018-04-04

Renewal of FoodNetwork magazine

"Karina was wonderful! Took care of my issue promptly! She deserves a raise! Thank you so much Karina, you are awesome!"

2018-03-31

Satisfied Customer

"I am very happy with my experience with DiscountMags. I had not renewed a magazine due to the extremely high price, but was able to renew it through DiscountMags for significantly less money. When I recently had a question about my account, Customer Service responded to me quickly and efficiently. I plan to continue my subscription through them. "

2018-03-30

Stopped delivering active subscription

"I have a active subscription of Time magazine, but it stopped delivering after few months. Launched complaint using their portal but no response"

Share DiscountMags's store rating

DiscountMags is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DiscountMags is a merchant member
DiscountMags participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.