Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-02

h

"My experience with the transportation of my vehicle was excellent. He answered all/any questions. Everything was handled in a timely and professional matter. Communication with the driver was excellent. I would recommend Direct Connect Auto Transport to anyone needing the services they provide."

2018-02-02

They are the best!!!

"He was very helpful and knowledgeable answering all my questions. The driver assigned to me was also curious and made sure to meet me for deliver at my requested time. All aspects of the process were quick and smooth. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to anyone in need of auto transportation."

Awesome Service!!

"I was able to reach him every time I called and he answered all my questions. The driver was friendly and easy to arrange pick up/drop off and were even willing to change the drop off location for me. Highly recommend!"

Highly Recommended

"He was extremely helpful in getting my son's car from New Jersey to FL. He was diligent in finding a good spot for both the pickup and delivery process. He communicated on a timely manner throughout the entire process and it was a great experience. The car was delivered as expected and my son was very pleased with the entire process."

2 thumbs up!!!

"John was extremely helpful in explaining the process about how the car transportation industry works. He communicated with me throughout the whole process and the rate he gave me was the total price without any extra fees! I will definitely recommend Direct Connect Auto Transport in the future."

Highly Recommended!!

"I would just like to thank you for an excellent job in moving my car cross country. I will be using you again in the future, and have recommended you to others that will be moving cars shortly. Once again it was a pleasure to do business with you, and thanks again."

Awesome Service!!

"It has been a pleasure dealing with you for the past 2 years and I would recommend you to any of my customers. I ve never gotten a complain from any of the customers that you have moved for us but on the other hand we gotten more customers to move with you by how great you treat our customer thank you for working with us and we will be using again love ya."

Thank you!!

"This is my second time shipping my vehicle with Direct Connect Auto Transport. I like how this company does a great job of being up front at the very beginning by explaining what to expect so there are no surprises. There were none once again. From pickup to delivery, he was there to answer all my questions. Even on weekends! I have Direct Connect Auto Transport to thank for another excellent experience."

2018-01-22

As advertised, nothing more, nothing less.

"As advertised, nothing more, nothing less. Everything was upfront no surprises. My car picked up promptly and delivered within stated time. The problem was that I was called about 4 hours before drop off having to miss one of my college classes to accommodate the drop off. On top of it all, I would be more than happy to do business with them in the future.

Very happy!!

"The pricing was beyond reasonable no need to shop around even I shipped expensive car. Easy with no surprises. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."

Good Job!!

"My car was picked up and dropped off with no major problems. My driver was very cool. He called ahead of time and gave me a window at both pickup and delivery. Even the dealership that I bought my car from said they were impressed with the driver and asked for details. Good job, Direct Connect Auto Transport!"

2018-01-20

Great communication throughout the process!

"We needed transport from Oregon to Florida for two vehicles last minute and during the holidays! He worked tirelessly and found us someone. Once picked up it took about a week to get vehicles...which is very fast. Our cars looked great and driver was very nice! Great communication throughout the process! I would definitely recommend!"

Incredibly professional folks!!

"Had zero issues. Delivery was done as promised within 4 days. Working with him was very good, always available on text and took good care through out the process. I would definitely recommend anyone to use this company for auto transport."

2018-01-20

Each experience was easy and smooth.

"I have transported three (3) vehicles from Long Island NY to Fort Lauderdale FL using Direct Connect Auto Transport. Each transport was fairly priced, damage free and on time. The crew were very professional and always there to answer any and all questions. Each experience was easy and smooth."

2018-01-17

Very Happy Customer!!

"I was able to drop my car off right away and they were happy to answer my many questions over the phone. The whole process was a breeze. I would recommend this company to anyone shipping a vehicle to or from FL."

Share Directconnectautotransport's store rating