Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-28

Thank you for the great service!!

"The customer service representative was very knowledgeable. I had no difficulty going through the scheduling process. The people in Direct Connect Auto Transport have always been very courteous and extremely helpful. They had records of my previous shipment so they knew who I was. Their level of service was outstanding. I recommended them to a friend and I believe he used them as well."

2018-02-28

Customer Service is the best!!!

"The customer service rep was nice, competent and got everything done. Everything was good. The quote I got from Direct Connect Auto Transport seemed to be fine and I haven't used anybody else since I've started with them."

2018-02-28

Thank you Direct Connect Auto Transport!

"There were no hidden fees , communication was clear through the whole process and I experienced NO issues. Would use them again and in fact driver even arrived earlier despite a blizzard/ice storm in the area of delivery. Incredible! Thank you Direct Connect Auto Transport!"

2018-02-24

Direct Connect Auto Transport is the best especially John.

"Direct Connect Auto Transport is the best especially John. He was professional, kind, courteous and our car was delivered when promised. I even received a follow up call from him to make sure everything went well with the transport. I would highly recommend Direct Connect Auto Transport to anyone."

2018-02-24

Had a great experience with Direct Connect Auto Transport.

"Had a great experience with Direct Connect Auto Transport. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much for your great service, and having my car shipped looking just the way I left it."

Very professional service!!

"The transport driver was very thorough with inspection of the car, careful with transfer to the truck trailer, and assurance of prompt delivery. Comments from our son and daughter-in-law were positive for the driver's manner and convenience for meeting him for delivery of their car. All was handled in a prompt and professional manner. We are all pleased with Direct Connect Auto Transport and the driver's service. Thank you again."

2018-02-13

Thanks Direct Connect Auto Transport.

"First time I considered transporting my vehicle and this was a pretty good experience. I would truly consider the same option again ... transporting cars can be difficult sometimes but you made the job easy !! Thanks Direct Connect Auto Transport."

2018-02-13

Great company with great service and prices.

"First time using transport. Everything from the bid to the communication to the pickup and drop off times to the customer service was all fantastic. Was super convenient and not hard to understand and the whole process was very smooth. My primary contact was very very outgoing and knowledgeable and answered everything I asked right away. Great company with great service and prices I would highly recommend them!"

2018-02-13

I was happy with my experience overall.

"I was happy with my experience overall. The car was picked up on short notice and arrived with no damage within a week. The quote was exact and the best price I found. The driving company was professional. "

2018-02-13

Will definitely do business with this company in the future.

"The representative that was handling my case was very professional Really Up beat And knowledgeable She answer all my questions Promptly And professionally My car came on time And she walked me through every step without getting Mad or annoyed... Will definitely do business with this company in the future."

Fantastic Service!!

"As advertised, they delivered everything as promised and even arrived a day earlier than what was initially quoted. The price was competitive and the drivers were professional, calling multiple times to let us know the status and to coordinate delivery. Would recommend."

2018-02-07

They were quick and very professional.

"Our phone rep (I can't remember her name) was very helpful and friendly! She answered all of my many questions and helped us get exactly what we needed. The driver who transported our cars was also great. Overall good experience!"

Thank you!!!

"The driver was professional and courteous. The price was as the original quote. The communication was clear. The company knew where my car was at all times. I would definitely use them again."

Amazingly prompt!!!

"Amazingly prompt; placed order on a Friday and vehicle was then picked up Monday evening. Didn't expect such prompt pickup, and it was appreciated. Nice service on pickup and delivery - courteous and careful load and unload of a delicate care. Only comment is from very slight delays on arrival, but more traffic than any fault, and communication was good. Highly recommend."

2018-02-02

Awesome Service!!!

"Simple, easy and convent way to ship my car. Was much quicker than anticipated!!!"

Share Directconnectautotransport's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!