Stores > Directconnectautotransport
  • Directconnectau

Voice your opinion! Review Directconnectautotransport by clicking a star below.
2018-02-13

Thanks Direct Connect Auto Transport.

"First time I considered transporting my vehicle and this was a pretty good experience. I would truly consider the same option again ... transporting cars can be difficult sometimes but you made the job easy !! Thanks Direct Connect Auto Transport."

2018-02-13

Great company with great service and prices.

"First time using transport. Everything from the bid to the communication to the pickup and drop off times to the customer service was all fantastic. Was super convenient and not hard to understand and the whole process was very smooth. My primary contact was very very outgoing and knowledgeable and answered everything I asked right away. Great company with great service and prices I would highly recommend them!"

2018-02-13

I was happy with my experience overall.

"I was happy with my experience overall. The car was picked up on short notice and arrived with no damage within a week. The quote was exact and the best price I found. The driving company was professional. "

2018-02-13

Will definitely do business with this company in the future.

"The representative that was handling my case was very professional Really Up beat And knowledgeable She answer all my questions Promptly And professionally My car came on time And she walked me through every step without getting Mad or annoyed... Will definitely do business with this company in the future."

Fantastic Service!!

"As advertised, they delivered everything as promised and even arrived a day earlier than what was initially quoted. The price was competitive and the drivers were professional, calling multiple times to let us know the status and to coordinate delivery. Would recommend."

2018-02-07

They were quick and very professional.

"Our phone rep (I can't remember her name) was very helpful and friendly! She answered all of my many questions and helped us get exactly what we needed. The driver who transported our cars was also great. Overall good experience!"

Thank you!!!

"The driver was professional and courteous. The price was as the original quote. The communication was clear. The company knew where my car was at all times. I would definitely use them again."

Amazingly prompt!!!

"Amazingly prompt; placed order on a Friday and vehicle was then picked up Monday evening. Didn't expect such prompt pickup, and it was appreciated. Nice service on pickup and delivery - courteous and careful load and unload of a delicate care. Only comment is from very slight delays on arrival, but more traffic than any fault, and communication was good. Highly recommend."

Awesome Service!!!

"Simple, easy and convent way to ship my car. Was much quicker than anticipated!!!"

h

"My experience with the transportation of my vehicle was excellent. He answered all/any questions. Everything was handled in a timely and professional matter. Communication with the driver was excellent. I would recommend Direct Connect Auto Transport to anyone needing the services they provide."

They are the best!!!

"He was very helpful and knowledgeable answering all my questions. The driver assigned to me was also curious and made sure to meet me for deliver at my requested time. All aspects of the process were quick and smooth. I would definitely use this company again and recommend to anyone in need of auto transportation."

Awesome Service!!

"I was able to reach him every time I called and he answered all my questions. The driver was friendly and easy to arrange pick up/drop off and were even willing to change the drop off location for me. Highly recommend!"

Highly Recommended

"He was extremely helpful in getting my son's car from New Jersey to FL. He was diligent in finding a good spot for both the pickup and delivery process. He communicated on a timely manner throughout the entire process and it was a great experience. The car was delivered as expected and my son was very pleased with the entire process."

2 thumbs up!!!

"John was extremely helpful in explaining the process about how the car transportation industry works. He communicated with me throughout the whole process and the rate he gave me was the total price without any extra fees! I will definitely recommend Direct Connect Auto Transport in the future."

2018-01-24

Highly Recommended!!

"I would just like to thank you for an excellent job in moving my car cross country. I will be using you again in the future, and have recommended you to others that will be moving cars shortly. Once again it was a pleasure to do business with you, and thanks again."

Share Directconnectautotransport's store rating

Directconnectautotransport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Directconnectautotransport is not a merchant member
Directconnectautotransport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!