7:30 ~ 5:00 PST

Customer service: 9.12/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-18

Manufacture Enclosed Trailers

"Lights are an excellent value - delivered as promised. End user likes the lights that we install."

2018-07-17

High shipping cost

"They were very helpful when I sent emails with questions regarding my needs. Components all look sturdy. They haven't been installed yet, but am hoping they perform as well as they look. The 2 star deduction is for the high shipping cost. There is no way Fed Ex charged them over $25 (which is what they charged me) to ship these items from CA to IL! In addition, a $6 "upcharge" for an 8' track made my total shipping cost even higher. "

2018-07-14

Great price fast delivery

"Third time ordering from Direct lighting. Very happy with tack lighting."

2018-07-02

The Old Person Who Doesn’t Do Well Ordering Online

"I’m sure the fixtures I ordered will be very good. I had a problem; I don’t like to order on a website. I want to talk directly to a sales associate. I called the 800 number and wanted four of a certain track light fixture. I was told I had to order the fixtures online. So, I took a chance and added four fixtures to “the cart.” The picture of the fixture showed a white fixture. Apparently, the default fixture that was selected was black. Four black fixtures arrived. I opened the box, saw the label and all four fixtures were black. I needed white. I called the 800 number and talked to a very understanding associate. I took the box to FedEx, paid about $12, and sent them back. Tracking showed it was there the next morning in Rancho Cucamonga, so hoping the new fixtures are on their way and might get here by tomorrow. I will continue to order from Direct Lighting, but will be extra careful to study the webpage, looking for details like color. I bought the first bunch of lights from Lowes, but they seem to be getting out of the track light business and only had silver tracks, and nothing in white. Customer service is very good, so I’ll be back, but this first time was a little frustrating."

2018-06-29

Matching track lights

"We did a major remodel and needed some additional track lights. I got the initial ones from Lowes, and they quit carrying this model. The body of your light is a near perfect match, but the white color is somewhat different. I suspect if someone doesn't stare at it, they won't notice."

2018-06-26

Happy Customer

"Before placing order I needed information about compatibility of product with existing track. Response was prompt and thorough. I ordered two units for evaluation. Product was delivered a day before promised. Visual examination of product indicated it meets our requirements. I expect to place an order for 30 additional units within a week, with probability of additional large quantities in future. "

2018-06-21

Direct-Lighting

"Merchandise was as described and delivered early. Will order from them again,"

2018-06-18

All Good!

"Great product and fast shipping."

2018-06-17

Prompt and efficient

"Easy, easy and delivered rapidly."

2018-06-13

Great experience so far

"My order arrived one day earlier than expected. The 6ft track was expertly packed so as not to be damaged. I'll be installing the products in the next few days."

2018-06-13

Everything was right.

"I was surprised how easy it was to order and how fast my items arrived. I definitely will order from Direct-Lighting again. "

2018-06-12

Didn't Fit

"Nice lamp and it was for a 'track' connection but the track interface was different from the one I have. Looking at the pictures, it looks like a 'standard' but it didn't fit my electric track. Sending it back would cost as much as what I paid for the three lamps so they will gather dust in the garage."

2018-06-12

Resolving problems with order

"I have a problem with the order and do not get any replys to email and the voice mail box is full "

Direct-Lighting from Direct-Lighting has responded
Posted Jun-19-2018

“The 1st was on 6/11 and the 2nd one was on 6/12 and we replied your emails within 1 hour. The 1st was on 6/11 and the 2nd one was on 6/12. You request us to give you a call in 3rd email on 6/14. During our conversation, you figured out all email responses went to junk mail. It looks like there's misunderstanding with your emails going to wrong folder and we are glad to help you solve the problem.”

2018-06-11

met all expectations

"Easy to use website, Quality products. Delivered as promised."

2018-06-10

good experience

"fast shipping good service"

Share Direct-Lighting's store rating

Direct-Lighting is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Direct-Lighting is a merchant member
Direct-Lighting participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.