Stores > Direct Home Supplies
  • Direct Home Sup

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Direct Home Supplies by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Quantities sent not same as listing

"Ordered Sharpie pens from Walmart site on one day only deal. Quantity listed 36, but only received one per order. Saw that this had happened to another shopper months ago but hoped it had been corrected. Apparently, it is a purposeful misrepresentation. "

2017-10-10

Absolutely unresponsive

"I ordered an Oregon Gazetteer and an Idaho Gazetteer. The Oregon one was sent by Walmart. The Idaho part of my order was to be fulfilled by another vendor. Direct Home Supplies is the company listed on the packing slip, and what came from them was a crock-pot cookbook! After several attempts to contact them by phone, email, and direct snail mail, I have not had any response whatsoever. From the other reviews I've seen here, this seems to be common, that they send something not even remotely connected to the item ordered. Maybe they live in some alternate universe! Don't waste your money ordering through them! I lost $21.26 to them."

2017-09-11

disrespectful

"I ordered one item received something entirely different Wal-Mart not helpful at solving the issue "

2017-08-25

Cancelled product I ordered no reason

"First they get my credit card info. Then they send email confirming everything. Then they send dates my product is being sent. Then they sent email saying product order is cancelled. When I called I only get voicemail. No response to email. Terrible"

2017-07-07

Clueless

"Ordered a set of Jensen boat speakers via Amazon. Received a pair of Dreamgirls fishnet teddies instead. Spent several hours trying to track down what I thought was a missing package. Company sends out a generic email from "Mike" stating h's the owner of the company."

2017-07-03

SCAM

"I ordered a sign from this company through amazon and received a gasket instead. I complained and was told that I would not get a refund until I returned the wrong item to them. They also let me know that they would not pay for return postage. So I had to repackage this gasket and take it to the post office and pay $3.30 so that I could get a $7.50 refund. Amazon should be ashamed for have any connection with this fraudulent company. BE WARNED SCAM!!!!!!"

2017-03-30

ITEM STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED.

"No human to talk to- you get a machine that says to contact Walmart- Walmart sends you back to them-
Item has still not arrived ! BUYER BEWARE!

2017-03-21

Do not buy from this company

"I purchased laundry detergent from this company. Never received it. No responsibly taken. "

2017-03-20

NO STARS

"This store gets no stars I ordered a adult Lg beast coutume for my daughters birthday party. I recieved a sm batman coustume called them repeatedly no one answers. I've left voice mails no one has returned them. Wal mart doesnt help because its third party. So frustrating! !!!!!"

2017-02-09

Do Not Order from Direct HOME SUPPLIES!

"I ordered 3 pair of lined jeans from Direct Home Supplies through Walmart! Wanted to return with in one day of they being delivered 2 pair. Called Walmart~ Walmart said they were a third party I needed to go directly through Direct Home Supplies for the FORM to deliver to them. I called 4 times to Direct Home Supplies~ no response and NO real person to talk to. Texted 8 times NO response from Direct Home Supplies. THEY LIKE SELLING YOU THEIR PRODUCT BUT DON'T EXPECT TO BEABLE TO RETURN IF SOMETHING DOESNT FIT! Worst company service I have EVER bought from in my 58 years. Do yourself a favor go through a more reputable company. These people are a SCAM!!! . (and Walmart did not help me either! AND THEY LIKE TO LET YOUR 30 DAY RETURN EXPIRE BY NON COMMUNICATION. Horrible company"

2016-12-01

Stay Away

"This company takes advantage of various legitimate retailers' 3rd party listings to rip off unsuspecting customers. They don't ship all items, don't respond to any communication from customers, and exploit the indirect nature of the sale to frustrate customers' ability to get a refund. To put it simply, they are crooks. Their Walmart listings are particularly dangerous since Walmart offers no protection or guarantee for orders shipped by 3rd parties. But there is no safe way to do business with them!"

2016-09-20

BUYER BEWARE - Bait and Switch Seller!

"Seller advertised Hanes Adult Cool Dri Performance Tee (Navy) (M) - 3 Pack for $13.87 on Amazon.com but I only received a single tee. Emails questioning the discrepancy were ignored. I believe seller is scamming the public by intentionally shortchanging orders and hoping buyers will not pursue any corrective action. Amazon.com did refund my purchase price as per their a to z guarantee rather than forcing seller to do the right thing and send me the shorted tees; but doing so just sweeps this issue under the rug and allows seller to continue its unethical business practices.

Share Direct Home Supplies's store rating

Direct Home Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Direct Home Supplies is not a merchant member
Direct Home Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!