2018-07-09

Order never arrived

"I ordered through amazon.ca. It was supposed to arrive two weeks ago. I wish I had seen this earlier.
The tracking number they've provided (if it even is a real one) is useless since they didn't give the name of the carrier. :/

2018-06-21

Can’t get a refund

"I ordered a fishing reel for a Father’s Day gift and chose 2 day shipping. It should have arrived the Thursday before Father’s Day. They sent a confirmation stating the package would arrive on The following Friday. I went in to cancel the order, thinking it was a simple Walmart return to find out that Walmart wasn’t even the supplier. I had to deal with this Direct Home Supplies sham of a company. I submitted a request to cancel my order stating that I had ordered this gift for Father’s Day with 2 day shipping and it wasn’t going to arrive in time. I got a response stating they were going to look into it. Four days later, no response. So I emailed again and they said they were still looking into it. I checked the tracking number and the reel was never shipped. UPS was awaiting shipment from supplier. I sent them a screen shot along with my next message to cancel and refund my purchase. They were still digging deeper. What’s to dig into, I don’t want it anymore. I will NEVER order anything from Walmart.com again. Amazon only for me going forward. They are more transparent about who you are ordering from. I will keep pursuing this because this reel wasn’t cheap."

2018-05-30

Terrible Customer Service!!!!

"I recently purchased two tee-shirts from Direct Home Supplies through Walmart.com. Even though the order was for two of the same shirts, they sent different ones. When I tried to exchange their mistake, they told me I had to pay the return postage. I went back and forth with Mike in Customer Service, but they never took care of their shipping error. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!"

2018-01-19

slipshod, not honest

"order not shipped in full, hostile response to inquiry. avoid."

2018-01-08

I got SCAMMED too!!

"Why didn't I read the reviews first? I have never ordered from Walmart, and never will again!! Why is Walmart still letting this company fulfill (using the term loosely) orders for their customers!?! My order confirmation said order being filled by Books Direct, but shipment came from Direct Home Supplies. They sent the wrong item, and though the packing slip says "notify Customer Service for return instructions", the phone number provided is not in service. Do I pay the return postage and hope it gets to them for a refund? Sounds like that will be a waste of time and money. "

2017-12-13

Terrible

"I ordered a book for $28 and received a cd. The phone # on the order was no longer in service.
Shane on Walmart for allowing them to be on there website

2017-11-14

Quantities sent not same as listing

"Ordered Sharpie pens from Walmart site on one day only deal. Quantity listed 36, but only received one per order. Saw that this had happened to another shopper months ago but hoped it had been corrected. Apparently, it is a purposeful misrepresentation. "

2017-10-10

Absolutely unresponsive

"I ordered an Oregon Gazetteer and an Idaho Gazetteer. The Oregon one was sent by Walmart. The Idaho part of my order was to be fulfilled by another vendor. Direct Home Supplies is the company listed on the packing slip, and what came from them was a crock-pot cookbook! After several attempts to contact them by phone, email, and direct snail mail, I have not had any response whatsoever. From the other reviews I've seen here, this seems to be common, that they send something not even remotely connected to the item ordered. Maybe they live in some alternate universe! Don't waste your money ordering through them! I lost $21.26 to them."

2017-09-11

disrespectful

"I ordered one item received something entirely different Wal-Mart not helpful at solving the issue "

2017-08-25

Cancelled product I ordered no reason

"First they get my credit card info. Then they send email confirming everything. Then they send dates my product is being sent. Then they sent email saying product order is cancelled. When I called I only get voicemail. No response to email. Terrible"

2017-07-07

Clueless

"Ordered a set of Jensen boat speakers via Amazon. Received a pair of Dreamgirls fishnet teddies instead. Spent several hours trying to track down what I thought was a missing package. Company sends out a generic email from "Mike" stating h's the owner of the company."

2017-07-03

SCAM

"I ordered a sign from this company through amazon and received a gasket instead. I complained and was told that I would not get a refund until I returned the wrong item to them. They also let me know that they would not pay for return postage. So I had to repackage this gasket and take it to the post office and pay $3.30 so that I could get a $7.50 refund. Amazon should be ashamed for have any connection with this fraudulent company. BE WARNED SCAM!!!!!!"

2017-03-30

ITEM STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED.

"No human to talk to- you get a machine that says to contact Walmart- Walmart sends you back to them-
Item has still not arrived ! BUYER BEWARE!

2017-03-21

Do not buy from this company

"I purchased laundry detergent from this company. Never received it. No responsibly taken. "

2017-03-20

NO STARS

"This store gets no stars I ordered a adult Lg beast coutume for my daughters birthday party. I recieved a sm batman coustume called them repeatedly no one answers. I've left voice mails no one has returned them. Wal mart doesnt help because its third party. So frustrating! !!!!!"

Share Direct Home Supplies's store rating