9:30AM to 5:30PM PST weekdays Closed Sat-Sun
    Customer.Care@DirectCanada.com
    1-877-DIR-PC-28 (1-877-34

2017-12-25

Asus Product

"I bought a product on this site and after 2 weeks I request information for the product via email I am told it is on order. That's after a month still no news so I ask for a refund. I sent 2 emails for refund but nothing works. I call but the waiting time and the line turns off automatically. I do not recommend this site. Poor service."

2017-10-19

Requested for an old order history, and they helped

"I requested an order history from a long time ago for warranty purpose and Chad from customer service was able to help within minutes. Thanks for the great customer service!"

2017-10-12

work canada

"visual inspector
deburring operator

2017-09-07

Very bad Service. No phone Support or email. Stock with supplier?

"Bought a product and they are saying they have to get the product from the supplier. Will take about three weeks. Why do you list products on your site, if you don't have it with you?? Calling them for last two days. The IVR is saying busy and disconnects my call. And of course no reply through email not Twitter nor FB. Come on reply to the email at least or Twitter!! If your support system is not working, then make a public announcement for heaven sake! I just feel like I'm being duped! Not cool! Not satisfied!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2017-08-31

Direct Canada and UPS

"I had a problem with an order I placed at Direct, but it was basically because they chose UPS, which pretty much made a mess of the order (I wasn't there when they came, it went to a depot, I was unable to prove my ID to their liking at the depot, so I asked for a redelivery, but they returned it the day before it was rescheduled to be delivered without telling me). So I placed a new order and asked them to use Canada Post. As the order was just about to get shipped, I received an email and saw another issue, so I went on chat, and a guy named Chad rushed to resolve it before it was too late - and so, even though this order started as a mess. Direct Canada did their best to make it work"

2017-07-24

quick support response!

"i've had to deal with realtime customer support and i appreciated the promptness of answer. csr Super Jon helped me make sure my paypal address was being used for shipping whereas i wasn't sure."

2017-07-18

Excellent Customer Support

"I had a very good experience with Direct Canada. I bought multiple parts which where promptly shipped to me. Fast forward a few months, the graphic card I purchased seemed to be faulty and had to be replaced. I contacted the Customer Support to inquire on how to do so, and was rapidly informed of the procedure to follow, and given the tools to do so.

Super Jon responded quickly, and rapidly emailed me my invoice, as well as directed me toward the website to contact manufacturer as it had been more than 30 days. He was quite polite and assisted me very well. Would definitely trust Direct Canada for future purchases, and to assist me if unfortunately another component was faulty, which I understand is out of their control.

2017-07-12

Quick and efficient

"Super Jon resolved my issue within seconds of me contacting you with the details. Very happy. "

2017-07-11

Super Jon

"fast service and spoke with great clarity, keep up the great work"

2017-07-07

Super Jon the super employee

"Super informative, very well spoke, and quick to answer. Definitely someone I'd want to help me with all my PC building problems. Thanks for the help Jon!"

2017-07-06

Super Jon is the best!

"I had a lot of questions regarding the returning process with DirectCanada, so I started a live chat. SuperJon was very patient and answered everything to my satisfaction. Thank you Jon!"

2017-07-05

Very fast customer support

"I was answered by Super Jon in a matter of seconds, he was very fast and informative and he helped me greatly!"

2017-06-30

Wow super Fast super effective

"Wow super Fast super effective !! Thanks for the help"

2017-06-28

Good customer service

"Talked with a guy named Jon. Had a series of problems with the website and he went out of his way to help me out. Despite the wait time to talk to him, once I did it was quick."

2017-06-26

Great customer support, slow site.

"My card was declined when I processed my order, and the site was a little bit slow in emailing me that my order was declined. However, a very quick chat with Super Jon quickly resolved everything."

Share Direct Canada's store rating