Stores > DimplesBaby
  • DimplesBaby

Voice your opinion! Review DimplesBaby by clicking a star below.
2012-12-30

"SCAM! Ordered a stroller in April never recieved it. It is almost January 2013 and not once have they returned my call. Crappy customer service worst I have ever experienced. Prey on online shoppers. The owner will eventually get whats coming to him."

2012-06-25

"PLEASE BEWARE of DIMPLESBABY.COM !! I wish I would have read the reviews on this site and many other sites before getting ripped off!! This was a SCAM. I purchased some products online and they told me it would ship out by end of week but never received a tracking number. I called various times and was promised it was sent but never received. Then, I would follow up and they would never return my call. Finally they told me the product was finally on its was that it was backorder. Mind you they had already charged my credit card 1 month prior. I started to feel like it was a scam becuase their stories didn't make sens so I did a little research and found many sites with the same exact issue (yelp). Please don't waste your time. Every time I have to carry my newborn in the car seat bc I don't have the stroller it would infuriate me. I am going to make sure I warn everyone and report them bc the business of doing scams should be put out of business!"

2012-01-11

"This business preys on unsuspecting shoppers online. They advertise merchandise at just under average market prices with essentially free shipping. Shoppers buy and then they never receive the products, call to cancel, and then never receive their reimbursement. This gets drawn out over a period of months and most people probably drop the claim since they likely only invested $100-300 in baby gear. I have filed a complaint with the New York better business bureau with no reply. It looks like the only avenue to go from here is to small claims court. Please do not patronize this fradulent business. Buyer beware!"

2011-10-19

"I have no idea why this sight has good comments regarding Dimples Baby. The owner Luis is a liar and they steel every chance they get. I ordered a stroller for $900.00 and returned it because it is not the product we wanted. I had intended to order a new product from them however, it has been 6 weeks and I still have not refund. They say they will pay me but they never do. They work 3 day work weeks and do not return calls. I have reported him to the BBB and it turns out I am not the first. Read reviews on Yelp and Google. Look at facebook DImples Baby, not there page but another one that list all the crappy reviews. I am told I should have a check, minus the shipping, this Friday. 6 weeks later? We will see. Do yourself a favor, don't buy from these folks. They will be out of business soon. Hey, Luis, 6 weeks later, really? Maybe you should have ate the shipping to keep people like me from bashing you. Also why don't you take care of your negative BBB reports so they can publish them as satisfied? You are not a smart business owner; take care of your clients."

2010-08-19

"Pleasant experience. I ordered my item and it was delivered faster than I anticipated. Will do business again."

2010-08-03

"Very helpful. Spent time with me to go over the difference between all the maclaren strollers and helped me find the one that was perfect for my needs. I love it and I am sio happy with my purchase"

2010-06-20

"Quick Shipping. Easy to use website. Very Happy with my new Stroller."

2010-06-13

"at first i was hesitant to order online but after speaking to a sales man named louis who not only was courteous,was also extremley profesional and realy know what he was talking about. after reciving my order exactly the time that he told me i should recive it i look foward to doing "alot" of buisness with them in the future"

2010-06-09

"I called with a question - and was greeted by a friendly salesman who instantly took away so many of the stresses of pregnancy by making everything so easy! A+ I Highly Recommend"

2009-12-09

"compared to what’s out there, and the cost of the stroller are unsurpassed in the marketplace. Thanks for being a quality business."

Share DimplesBaby's store rating

DimplesBaby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DimplesBaby is not a merchant member
DimplesBaby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!