Stores > Digital Storm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review Digital Storm by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Best experiance

"from the day I ordered my computer digital storm was nothing but helpful in anyway from getting my computer here to any questions I had. what a great company and Experience to work with them"

2017-11-13

My first PC ever.

"As someone who must keep my identity secret because I have ever and only been a Mac person. Since 1984 I've only ever owned Macs. This was my first PC purchase and amazingly enough the house didn't cave in or get struck by a meteor. I love Apple, I'm happy to pay the Apple tax. But I want VR and I want it now, not when Tim Cook gets around to it. I love my Digital Storm PC. The set up was a breeze. I connected my HTC Vive to it and haven't had one problem. I doubt I'll ever totally convert, but if I ever decide to the people I will get all my PC's from will be Digital Storm. It is a great machine. It runs fast and quite and it just works (where have I hear that before?)"

2017-11-08

Digital Storm is everything they say it is and more!

" am 60 years old and disabled with one very loving son. I read everything regarding digital storm gaming computers and was extremely impressed. I purchased a vanquish level three with a keyboard and mouse and screen. It arrived much sooner than expected. Setup was very easy. Computer started up very quickly. He started playing games he was anticipating for, the gaming experience was beyond what he expected. I decided to give it a try and now I am hooked. Once I pay this computer off I intend to purchase one for myself. Definitely will spread the word about Digital Storm. Also the visual appearance of the computer was very pleasing to the eye. I placed the computer in my son's name since he will be playing it probably 24/7. Love you Digital Storm."

2017-11-06

Digital Storm Velox

"I purchased a Digital Storm Velox in October 2017 to replace a machine from a another pre-built vendor. I was aware of Digital Storm through social media, press, and word-of-mouth. I (overly) researched and compared every aspect of the machine that I ordered with other vendors. I was literally in the market for a new machine for over a year before I decided to choose a Digital Storm machine! As someone who has both purchased pre-built machines and built my own, I know that home built machines, while cheaper, require expertise to ensure proper airflow, thermals, cable management, etc. That expertise is evident in the build quality of my Digital Storm machine and is not something that I think that I could replicate on my own; particularly if I incorporated the liquid cooling that is a mainstay in high-end gaming machines today.

The entire build process was divided into a number of stages from order processing to quality assurance to shipment. There was an upfront estimated delivery date that was spot-on, (almost) daily updates regarding the status of my order, and, at one point, a Digital Storm representative contacted me to ask for clarification on my preferences before moving ahead with my order. I was impressed with both the transparency and speed of the process.

When I received the cross country shipment (Digital Storm is located in California; I am located in Pennsylvania) and unpacked the machine, I found no issues with the machine other than a minor cosmetic crack in the clear acrylic case window. It was so small that I did not notice it for several days and it probably occurred during shipping. I called Digital Storm and after a brief explanation and photo of the damage, they sent me a replacement case window. That is the high level of customer service that I expect from a pre-built vendor.

The machine performance is, as others have mentioned, rock solid. The thermals look good and the benchmarks are impressive. While much of the performance is driven by the components (e.g., processor, graphics card) there is also true engineering that goes into each machine; it is clearly evident that components are not simply "plugged" into the machine... they are optimized. The Velox, in particular, is a custom-built case that maximizes airflow, which was important for the components that I ordered.
Overall, the fair price (lower than most other vendors), excellent selection of components, reputation for excellent customer service, active forum community, and industry-leading expertise drove me to Digital Storm. I have only had the machine for a week, so it is too early to judge long-term performance, but I am pleased with my purchase. I expect to continue to have a good experience with Digital Storm, but will update this review if that ever changes.

2017-10-25

Great buying experience

"I recently bought a new Apollo PC from Digital Storm. I looked at purchasing from some other boutique PC manufacturers and went with Digital Storm because of their reputation, options and price. I have not regretted that decision. Ordering was very easy on their website and any questions I had were answered quickly by their sales staff. The only blip was when they discontinued the color of the chassis during the ordering process, but no big deal.

The build was supposed to take 10 days but they got it done in 5, and updated me throughout the process. When I received the computer, it had everything set up for me to boot up right into Windows 10. Only issue I had was a weird reboot after it had been on a little while, then a blue screen of death (no explanation as to why). But I have not had any recurrences of those issues in the almost 2 months of use.

The printed owner's manual that came with the computer is pretty sparse and only covers basic set up and functions. Although they do provide you with manual for the motherboard.

All in all, the computer is super fast and gaming is a blast. I would definitely recommend buying from Digital Storm.

2017-10-21

Best Gaming Computers

"I was going to build my own computer, but I found the cool cases and ability to selget my own parts was so much easier! I love digital storm and I will always purchase as much as I can from them in the future, lifetime customer here! Easy financing too! "

2017-10-16

Awesome company, awesome pc's

"Customer service help me decide on the right pc for my application, without trying to get me to spend tons on stuff I don't need. Build and shipping time was super quick. I'll keep DS in mind for all future pc related purchases."

2017-10-16

Vanquisher 7, I didn't know what to expect, but I am thrilled with what I got

"I found Digital Storm from a Youtuber who was sponsored by DS and I found him rather trustworthy, so I decided to check out the website. After talking to a customer service representative I ended up purchasing a Vanquisher 7 which was their cheapest computer. So far I am more than happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend DS to anyone who's interested in purchasing a gaming/multitask computer."

2017-09-20

Digital Storm Bolt X

"I have happy with the product I received and the staff have helped me a lot through any of the issues I may had."

2017-09-20

Great Product

"I've got the Bolt X a week ago and works great. I use it mostly as a render server and even during the most demanding tasks, the Hydrolux cooling system keeps it cool and quiet. The machine is very well built, solid, impeccable assembly.
Very happy with the quality!

2017-09-13

Exceptional Product

"I have been a console gamer my whole life. I have been wanting to get into streaming and playing video games however I didn't want to build my own rig. After doing alot of research online I ran across Digital Storm. After reading great review after great review my mind was made up. I purchased the Vanquish Ultimate Edition and it is amazing. I am able to to play games like PUBG on recommended settings and stream in 1080 60fps with no issues. Digital Stom will be getting all my business in the future and I wold recommend anyone looking to get a new pc to give Digital Storm a try. "

2017-08-17

Velox review

"After 6 years in service it became painfully obvious that the computer that I had built, and was top of the line when I built it, could no longer support the tasks I needed it for, which is primarily gaming.

So after moving from Sweden to the US I started looking into getting a new top of the line computer that would last me another 4-5 or maybe even 6 years. I considered building myself again but after some thought I realized that I did not have the time to do so and also getting warranty on the build was something that I would like to have on top of the warranty on the parts. The fact that Digital Storm also allow you to make your own upgrades without voiding the warranty is a big plus.

So after searching the internet for custom PC's and looking through many different vendors I decided to try Digital Storm as I was looking to get an aesthetically pleasing to look at as well as a powerful PC. I opted for the Velox since I was going for a mostly fan cooled rig and looking at the images and speaking with other users on the Digital Storm forums this seemed to be the best option.

Digital Storm offered me the customization that I wanted and specifically the parts that I wanted. They also special ordered the graphics card that is put in since they did not keep that in stock.

During the entire process Digital Storm kept my updated of every stage of the build process and estimated delivery times which is both great and a bit annoying as it gets closer to delivery you get more and more excited.

I must admit that I was a bit concerned about shipping my new rig from California to New York via ground shipping, but I was pleasantly surprised that the box the computer came in was in such good condition and even if if the box had been more manhandled it looks as if the inside protection would have been enough to make sure that nothing would break.

After unpacking and re-seating one memory module that had become dislodged I was able to boot the system up without any issues.

I have been using it for just over 2 weeks now and I can fully say that have been enjoying every minute of it. The performance has been rock solid so far with everything maxed out in every game, please note that I have yet to upgrade from a 1920 x 1080 screen, and I have been keeping an eye on the temperatures, something I'm a bit obsessive about, and I'm very pleased that even at full load it keeps the temperatures at a good level.

Getting a pre-built Computer will always be more expensive then if you do it yourself, but you also have to factor in the time it takes to build and test the system. Given that fact, I fully recommend Digital Storm to anyone that want a new computer but does not have the time/skill to build their own, it does not matter if you just need an entry level gaming/office PC or as in my case a rig with the power of a small nuclear plant.

2017-08-17

Excellent service

"I love the ease of using their configurators, but I had a problem at one point. Just dumb on my part. I called customer service and the rep took care of me in about a minute. She was friendly and nice and made a couple of helpful suggestions as well. Couldn't have asked for better service."

2017-08-16

Amazing service and PC

"Communication was outstanding. I was updated practically daily via email of the status of my machine. Quality and performance is flawless. First time PC gamer and could have not chosen a better company to build my custom PC."

2017-08-14

Digital Storm Laptop

"I couldn't be any happier with my experience. The 15.6" Avon is a very nice laptop to take to school with me, It handles basically everything you throw at it. I am very pleased!!!!!"

Share Digital Storm's store rating

Digital Storm is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Digital Storm is a merchant member
Digital Storm participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.