9:00am - 4:00pm
    (888) 859-9178
    robert@designertechsoftware.com
    (888) 859-9178

2014-03-17

"Beware of this company! Purchased Office 365 but did not receive email with license key information. They do not answer phone calls but will answer chat messages within their site. When I messaged them they said that my credit card could not be verified based on inaccurate information which was not true. I told them to cancel the order because I felt like unethical business practices were in place. Four days later I realized that they had fully charged my credit card for the purchase. Once again they would not answer the phone so I used their online chat. At first I was told that my order had been canceled but when I asked why my credit card had been charged if that was the case, I was told that my order had been verified by phone and the purchase went through. This was not true at all. So I asked why I had not received the license keys since my order had been "verified", I was told I would receive the email within 20 minutes. I did receive the license keys and they did work but I feel like this company is using poor practices and I would avoid at all costs! I will definitely be monitoring my credit card very closely..."

2014-02-21

"ORDERED A DOWNLOADABLE COPY OF WINDOWS AND WHEN I DIDN'T RECEIVE IT AFTER 10 HOURS I EMAILED THEM WITH NO RESPONSE 8 HOURS AFTER THAT. VERY SLOW SERVICE AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE."

2014-02-15

"I ordered and paid for QB Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale. I got Accountants Edition. Yes, I can TOGGLE over to Manufacturing and Wholesale, but in so doing, I now have to log into my companies TWICE every single time I want to open QB. It's a pain in the arse. I have sent two emails requesting that I get the download for the Manufacturing and Wholesale and I have not received a response. The product I purchased did not say Accountants Edition....it said Manufacturing and Wholesale...that is what I wanted, that is what I ordered and that is what I paid for...but that is NOT what I got. Now I am only getting the silent treatment. Really not happy."

2013-12-25

"I am so upset! I placed an order for Windows XP Pro OEM. What I received was used software with a used previously installed COA with product key code. To add to this, it was not even Microsoft original but Dell branded. It is illegal to resell Microsoft OEM software that has been used previously. I also find it very unethical to advertise true Microsoft OEM software that is new but ship your customer used Dell branded software.

I should have trusted my instincts when its said, if the price seems to good to be true.

2013-06-19

"Hi,

I apologize for the late reply.
Thank you very much for the very personable assistance and quick response to my order. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64bit OEM

Sincerely

Benjamin Stanaland Sr.

2013-05-18

"Very prompt service! Had materials in two days. Nice work!"

2013-05-15

"The software link came quickly, the download was flawless, and the installation went smoothly. This was an excellent experience, and I'll be shopping at Designertechsoftware.com again."

2013-05-14

"merci pour le bon service que j,ai reçu chez vous ...pour ma commende de windows seven ....toute fonctionne a merveille ..je communiquerai votre adresse a mes amis ...merci encore

thank you for the good service that day, got home ... for my commendation from any windows seven .... works great .. I will communicate your address to my friends ... thank you again

2013-05-12

"Smooth and easy, great price too!"

2013-05-12

"no problems. Received item as promised in a timely fashion. Glad I found them online."

2013-05-11

"I get paid for my comments"

2013-05-08

"We ordered 3 Windows XP OEM discs and they were delivered promptly. I was expecting a new OEM product, or at least a used one with the original wax backed Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) included. This is not what I received.

An OEM copy of Windows distributed with a new PC can not be used on another PC, the license is tied to the hardware it was sold with and can not be legally transferred. Sadly this is what was sent to me, a generic OEM disc and a CoA / product key sticker from the side of a previously used PC.

One of the product discs was labeled "Only for sale with a new Dell PC" (which would have been fine, since we needed to install this onto a Dell) but the corresponding CoA was not for a Dell. Dell has their own Microsoft Approved product key CoA's that specifically state they are for a Dell. This was not one of them.

All three products had been re shrink wrapped and had the CoA that was removed from another PC placed over the spot on the packaging that states "Your OEM has attached your product key to the side of your computer"

All of this is completely 100% illegal. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

I called but was met with voicemail, and did not leave a message. When I looked up the address of this store, it shows as being a pizza place. scam scam scam...

Fortunately Microsoft has agreed to provide me legitimate copies of the OS.

2013-05-08

"Product just as described, quick shipment."

2013-05-07

"The responsiveness of the company president was out standing. We'll be back again."

2013-05-05

"A quick, easy transaction. "

Share Designertechsoftware.com's store rating