Stores > Dell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.44/10 0.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.33/10 1.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dell by clicking a star below.
2018-01-15

Horrible Customer Service

"Horrible experience with their customer service. We have called many times but they will not call us back. Won't allow us to speak to a Manager. Buyer beware"

2018-01-14

5 weeks to deliver - rejected Cashback from partner's website

"I am actually laughing when I see that 3rd parties such as Lazada or Amazon take only a couple of day to deliver (1 day for some cases), but Dell, the big Dell is only able to deliver in 5 weeks (when it claims the delivery would be achieved on 2 weeks before order confirmation of course). Who wants to wait 5 weeks for 2 monitors?
I have ordered on Dell Singapore, using Shopback, and Dell also rejected the transaction. This is the first and last time I order through them...

2018-01-03

Laughable delivery times and customer service

"Took them 5 weeks to deliver to Norway. When asked for a tracking number, they could not provide one. Said they had put me on a priority list to track my package (just wow) but they couldnt tell me were the laptop was. The laptop was great upon arrival (9560) delivered by Schenker, after 5 weeks (still no tracking). The rest stinks. "

2018-01-02

Poor hardware and horrible consumer service

"My new Dell XPS 1300 had defective hard drive. It crashed 3 months after I bought the computer. Got a very time-consuming run around before it was fixed, even though I paid for the fastest in-home repair at purchase. Then I had to fight hard to get even a small coupon compensation. Then I got another run-around when I tried to use that small coupon! I will not but any more Dell products."

2018-01-01

I used to like Dell but my laptop was a dismal failure

"I ordered a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series. I had trouble with its function from day one. It was very slow despite an upgrade. It could take 10 minutes to boot up! I put in ticket after ticket and Dell assured me everything was fine. My laptop was a lemon and they wouldn't let me replace it under warranty. Now, a year later 21 days after the warranty is up I get a notification that says "Your battery has experienced a permanent failure and needs to be replaced. The system will power down when the AC adapter is unplugged". I have never had such a poor product or such poor customer service. At the cost of this laptop, that is unconscionable! I used to think highly of Dell but will never buy another product of theirs and suggest others take heed."

2017-12-21

OK

"It's a great company with great after sales. It has a higher value than other brands with the same specification but due to the quality of the products still worth it. In my company all notebooks are from DELL company and all monitors and ALL IN ONE are also.
Congratulations to the company.

2017-12-20

worst experience

"My Computer has problem so called customer service.
They charged quick but fixing is not.
They supposed to call back next day again but did not get a call.
Never contact me say sorry so i email them I want my money back.
I got a phone call right away and he said "I need prepare for fix I will call you hour later".
But already 2 hours passed.
Never ever buy this company product if you like to fix and use.

2017-12-19

Bad customer service

"12/15 Tech support charge 120 $ and it did not fixed so email them to set a new support time for 12/16 4:00 PM.
Never got a call so email them back about four hours of waiting time.
After send email finally got a call but we were out for dinner so could not fix and they never apologized for not calling on time. So we set new appointment 12/18 at noon. We waited four hours but did not get a call so my wife went to hair place and they called still not saying sorry for not calling on time. But ths time they said they will call back four hours later. I still did not get a call.
Right now i am going to bed 12/19 00:20 AM. Hopefully they not call me when I am laying on the bed.

2017-12-16

worst

"I purchased a laptop and it was supposed to be delivered on 12/13 its now 12/16 still no laptop.
tried to contact them and they kept giving me new numbers to call. finally got some one that said an accounts manager will call me back in 24 to 48 hours still no call.

not happy with with the purchase and I haven't even gotten the product yet. a little upsetting to pay extra to get an item faster and it still takes longer.

if you buy a dell laptop I suggest that you buy from somewhere other then the dell website

2017-12-13

Don't shop here.

"I purchased a TV from Dell which I thought would be a trusted site. The TV arrived 17 days after purchase and had sat in a warehouse for 7 days 1 hour away from where I live. The TV arrived in an old van laying criss-crossed over several other packages. A strap was missing on 1 side and overall appeared to have a rough time. Upon opening the TV screen was cracked all the way across in the middle. Calling Dell was a 2 hour process to try to return the TV with speaking with a person from India that was very hard to understand. Another TV was not available which was fine by me since I will never order anything from Dell ever."

2017-11-30

paypal payement option lol

"You can buy with paypal but when you buy you have no tax on the final price so you payement on paypal get stuck on pending (if you dont the money for the suprise tax) I had need to call them and they told that they cant nothing and I need to call paypal, yea anyway 2 days later I have cancel my order because I cant pay the tax, I need to remake a order.. and the customer service it the worst, rude, they cleary hate their job. Never bought on Dell"

2017-11-20

Worst customer service ever

"There so called Black Friday ad is a hoax. The product I wanted was not available at 11 am as promised. I was not only on-line, but was also in the chat window to buy. Then I was hung up on five times. Finally after getting through they said it was sold out. I had three different representatives tell me three different times that the product sold out. I spent a total of 3 1/2 hours on hold, only to be told no. Very poor service. I thought I would try Dell again after bad service years ago, but now sorry that I did. "

2017-11-17

creepy dell

"Have small business, ordered laptop with credit card. Was told we would have to call our bank because of high purchase price. Huh? $953. Ok, have never had problems with anyone else. First time order with dell. Foreign agents, can't understand a word they are saying. Weird, unpleasant experience. Best buy for us."

2017-11-15

Once great now garbage

"Their customer support is complete garbage. I called multiple times trying to get a simple answer as to how a product worked. No one even knew the product had what I was talking about, yet it was right in the sales video. I kept asking to be transferred to someone that knew the product. I got hung up on, and games were played with me. I was once a loyal dell customer. Now I say beware."

2017-11-10

Alienware selling computers claiming PCIe 16X slots that are actually only 8X

"Alienware promotes PCIe 16X graphics slots that in reality only run at 8X. Alienware confirmed this to me. The Graphics slot will accept a 16X card but only performs at 8X. The Aurora R6 service manual for the motherboard has buried on page 20 item 20;
PCI-Express x16 mechanical/x8 electrical slot (SLOT1).
x8 Electrical is the actual slot performance. The motherboard has both slot 1 and slot 4 labelled as 8X. I have had Alienware confirm this. this information is not shown on Dell's retail site where people are looking for information to base spending thousands of dollars on a computer system. This is Complete Fraud. Contacting Dell and asking for compensation proved futile. They don't care and don't believe anyone will do anything about it. A class action lawsuit is being investigated. If you would like to be included please send your name and email address to dellfraud@hotmail.com

Share Dell's store rating

Dell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dell is not a merchant member
Dell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!