Stores > Deep Discount
  • Deep Discount

Voice your opinion! Review Deep Discount by clicking a star below.
2017-11-04

Poor quality CD

"The sound quality on the Anne Murray CD I ordered is very poor. Suspect it is a bootleg copy."

2017-08-04

Cancelled Order Before Release Date

"Had a limited edition blu-ray on pre-order. Four days before the release date, they sent me an email saying the movie wasn't in stock and that I was to be issued a refund. Another smaller retailer who doesn't know how to cap orders and remove product availability before their stock runs out. Won't risk buying from them again."

2017-07-29

The only reason I am giving DeepDiscount one star is because there isn't a negative 5 star.

"DeepDiscount sent me a DVD I ordered, but it was in European format, and it would not play in any of my DVD players. They e-mailed me a return label and I sent it back to them. When I called them to find out why the credit had not been issued I was told that the DVD worked fine, and there was nothing wrong with it. Then "David" told me they never received it. I ended up contacting Barnes and Noble because I bought it on their marketplace website. I talked to a supervisor, Myrna, at DeepDiscount, and she told me they are not responsible for processing the return, even though they are the ones that e-mailed me the prepaid return label, and that I had to contact B & N. Three different times I contacted B & N for help with getting a refund. The B & N supervisor was finally able to get DeepDiscount to begin the refund process. It is supposed to be processed in the next 1-2 billing cycles, so for the next month or two this matter will be "pending." If DeepDiscount was the last vendor on earth, I'd never purchase anything again. From now on, I will be shopping on Amazon, but never, ever, with DeepDiscount. Vendor honesty is paramount in my book. "

2017-07-25

Cancelled my order

"cancelled my order because "System error". just so happened the Vinyl record I ordered had gone up in demand (Linkin Park). was available on many sites at time of order and now it is not. not cool "

2017-06-23

Cancelled My Order - Never Notified Me

"After two weeks of not hearing where my order was, I sent an inquiry by email...no response. So I call customer service to see where my order is (it's a birthday gift) and he tells me the order was cancelled because they couldn't verify my address with the bank. My address hasn't changed in over 10 years...but that's beside the point. I asked why nobody called me to update me ... he said he didn't know but it was cancelled and he was sorry. I WAS a first time customer....turns out I'm a LAST time customer too."

Valley Bend W.V
2017-04-20

Excellent

"I have purchased from here many times and every order had been well packaged and shipments have always been ahead of schedule. "

2017-04-05

A ****, Anthony Cumia, is the main sponsor for this company.

"I was going to buy DVD's as a birthday present for my grandfather of this site, until i found out who its main advertiser was. Anthony Cumia, in clips that can easily be found on YouTube, fantasizes about 13 year old girls. He's done it on his old radio show Opie & Anthony, and just a few weeks ago on his show on CompoundMedia.com. I suggest anyone who is against supporting a **** take their business elsewhere. Also, look up the terrible reviews this store has gotten and you will know this scheme of a company is most likely owned by the **** himself Anthony Cumia."

2017-04-04

Best dvd seller around

"Fastest service, best prices, great customer service. Compound media is the best rb is lame all he does is watch other peoples shows for his show. "

Oh ****, dis **** gotta ****

"My **** **** DVD came scratched."

NO PROBLEM HERE.

"A review from someone who DOES NOT live in there parents basement , jerking off to kiddie ****, spending all day trolling the internet, hoping people would respond in someway to some stupid comment that I made on reddit/twitter/facebook, etc...because my only interaction with people is thru a computer screen.......

Let me say again, IM NOT one of "those people"...... Im a guy who has a job, has a mortgage, a wife, etc,etc ,
you know , a real person..... I really dont buy DVDs anymore , but I needed to get a DVD for my wife for a trip we were going on... So I thought I would try DD ....well I ordered 1 , paid for it, received it a couple days later in the mail, .... no problem.

Thanks Deep Discount

"Bought the game of thrones 1-2-3 seasons for a great price, they arrived on time & I enjoyed every episode. I was brought here by The Gavin McInness Show. #Uhuru"

2017-04-02

Great Site

"Never heard of them before hearing their spots on the Anthony Cumia show. Since then I've been using them to buy my PS4 games and haven't had a bad experience yet. Thanks Deep Discount "

2017-03-30

sad

"can't believe they take advantage of naive consumers."

2017-03-30

Not good

"Referred by the Anthony Cumia show..never again..."

2016-12-20

The Closest To Outright Crooks i Have Encountered On Amazon

"NEVER buy from these people. They shipped me completely the wrong DVD- i doubt that the employee has any grasp of the English language and is probably an "undocumented" Syrian welcomed by Obama. They wanted me to pay return postage. Then ignored 14 e-mails asking for my refund. I reported the incident to my local Police Dept and finally today i got my $16.00 refund. Unbelievably crap attitude. Deserve to go out of business asap."

Share Deep Discount's store rating

Deep Discount is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Deep Discount is not a merchant member
Deep Discount does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!