Stores > Deed Poll Office
  • Deed Poll Offic

Voice your opinion! Review Deed Poll Office by clicking a star below.

Great service

"Quick and easy to do, good info sent with documents to help you to change your name with everyone required, would have taken me much longer without this! For the cost a very good service would recommend"

Five star performance

"Really easy to use fab company "

Great prompt service

"I was able to log my requrest from overseas and have the paperwork within a 3 week period. Deed Poll kept me up to date with where I was within the process and sent me templates to enable me to start the process of informing the correct authorities of the name change"

Quick, prompt & reliable

"Very simple and straightforward, would highly recommend!"

Excellent Service

"Straight forward application and very quick delivery of documents "

"Great service throughout. Perfect communication very professional & helpful. Very fast postage too. Thank you "

Quick and Easy

"It has been a pleasure working on my sons change of name with the Deed Pole Office. It is all well explained and you can be processed within a few days.
The prices are very reasonable and no solicitors needed for the process (both sons over 16).

Thank you for a very responsive service.

"So quick and easy to use, also respond to emails straight away! Brilliant service. Would definitley reccomend"

"Ok, so you don't actually NEED to use a company to execute a deed poll. You can do it on a scrap of paper if you so desire so why choose a company like Deep Poll Office? For us it was simple - changing our son's name was something that required some gravitas and the deed polls drawn up were beautifully done on quality embossed paper that lends some level of weight to the process. The service was excellent with the deed polls being with us the day after."

"Recently divorced I wanted to change my name through Deed Poll. Feeling a little unsure about what to do I came across The Deed Poll Office on an engine search. Reading through I decided to go ahead. I have to say they made the whole process very easy and quick. When the paperwork came to me I was impressed with the quality of the certificates. Having used them to change my name at my bank and building society etc. it couldn't have been more straightforward. I would recommend anyone to use the Deed Poll Office."

"After phoning around numerous solicitors and being told it would cost £200 or over to change my daughters name by deed poll I came across this website.
Professional Simple and Straightforward, they helped me every step of away and the documents arrived in no time.
Would definitely recommend them to anyone who was thinking of using a deed poll

"Very quick service. The instructions were very easy to follow to complete the deed and the deed itself was nicely presented."

Share Deed Poll Office's store rating

Deed Poll Office is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Deed Poll Office is not a merchant member
Deed Poll Office does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!