Stores > DecorPrice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecorPrice by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Wrong item shipped

"Have to call customer care. I got shipped the wrong item. "

2017-11-14

SAVE YOURSELF A *LOT* OF STRESS, AND BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE!

"THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST ONLINE RETAILER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! TOOK WEEKS TO GET AN ITEM THAT WAS PROMISED IN DAYS, AND IN THE MEANTIME I GOT A DIFFERENT STORY EVERY SINGLE TIME I CALLED, SEVERAL TIMES A DIFFERENT STORY DURING THE COURSE OF THE SAME PHONE CALL. SPENT A TOTAL OF HOURS ON HOLD, ETC. THIS COMPANY WOULD BE THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF AMAZON. "

2017-11-10

Scam site, buyers beware

"All positive reviews here must have been done by the owner or his associates. They clearly tried to stole my money. $600 + on fixtures which were never sent. They charge you immediately. They claim they will ship time after time. Seems like they just want you to wait it out until you can not dispute anymore. Luckily I was able to put in a chargeback or I would never have seen my funds. Decorprice.com is a fraud website. Buyers, please be cautious with this scam."

2017-11-08

Worst Online Retailer I've Ever Dealt With

"I do a fair share of online shopping and never have I ever experienced an online retailer that is as unreliable as DecorPrice. This online retailer does not stand behind their products and do not care at all about customer satisfaction. I order 2 large chandeliers with them and one arrived severely damaged. It was a drum shaped chandelier with crystals outlining the entire exterior. There is 1 string holding all the crystals together and this string arrived broken causing loose crystals everywhere. I called them for a replacement and was told that they can't guarantee that a new one will arrive intact and instead proposed that I should restring the entire 34" chandelier myself without any type of compensation. I explained that this would be difficult and time consuming and all they said was that they can send me replacement strings. I then requested for a refund and was told that they will call me back regarding the return. 3 days later I heard nothing from my customer service representative "Alex" so I called back and was once again told that I should restring it myself. It's been almost 2 weeks since I first reached out to them regarding my issue and i still have not received the strings or any further instructions on how I can return this damaged item for a refund. When I called, the representative even went as far as to lie and say that he's tried to reach out to me multiple times, yet I have not gotten any emails or calls. Save yourself the headache, order from elsewhere. The few dollars you might save is not worth risking receiving damaged goods and being stuck with it because this retailer does not care about it's customers or stand behind what they sell. "

2017-10-11

Skeptical at first

"Fixture $400 less than anywhere and free shipping. Wow!"

2017-10-02

U lite up my life

"❤️❤️❤️ my lights. I purchased (2) to hang over my kitchen island"

2017-09-29

Product delivered in excellent condition!

"We bought a bath tub from Decor Price. We were worried about the condition from tub delivery, but it was excellent service and delivered with pallet underneath and not touched by UPS. Because of the special handling, it takes longer for delivery. I would give it at least 2 weeks to be safe."

Toto Bidet

"Very reliable brand provides good products. "

quick and excellent service

"we had a great experience with Decorprice. love the excellent and prompt service. this guys were great. thanks for the last minute service and working quickly to stay within my budget. I would highly recommend to anyone I know that may need to move"

2017-09-29

Easy to find; easy to navigate; quick to deliver

"I was actually "planning ahead" for the possibility of buying a much-wanted gift ahead of the holidays. So when I was searching online, I found the item I wanted was available at DecorPrice, and it was "ON SALE." (At a much better price than at any other retailer.) AND shipping was FREE.

So I ordered. I got an immediate email confirmation. When the item was shipped (sooner than I really expected), I got a tracking number. And then a follow-up after it was delivered. I felt like I was in "good hands" with DecorPrice.

I'm happy with my purchase, with the process, with the customer care I received. Thanks DecorPrice!

2017-09-29

Great Experience- Exceptional Delivery!

"I am overjoyed to give this review. DecorPrice had the best price on my dining room chandelier, which I was thrilled about. But that's not even the best part- the delivery of the item was more than I could have expected. The driver, Mike, was incredibly accommodating and so helpful. I missed his first attempt and call on a busy day off for me, and when I called him back to see if it was possible to still receive the item, he offered to turn around and bring it to me. WHAT?! I mean that is the best customer service I have received in years. He was at my house in 30 minutes, super polite, helped me with the large box and left me with an overall exceptional experience. Thank you Mike, and DecorPrice for the great buying experience."

2017-09-28

Cheers!!! Great Job

"I was looking for a vanity for my bathroom and was confused which one to purchase. I called Decorprice and customer service treated me nicely and helped me to find out the best Vanity for my bathroom. Moreover the Vanity shipped and delivered on time in a perfect condition. I would prefer decorprice for all my future purchases and will recommend them to all of my friends and relatives.

Cheers guys -- Great job

2017-09-22

Nightmare-DONT DO IT!

"Received two light fixtures that were nothing like representation. called company for two weeks before I was told to take photos of them. We did and after a week we were sent return information. In the meantime they shipped the SAME fixtures! Called for two weeks " send photos". A week later received return label for the second set. No refund, no credit, no response. Called 3-4 per week for over a month. Spoke with Sam who spoke broken english and was of no help. Sam would tell us how to return the items. Explained to Sam multiple times the items had been returned for months. When I would ask to speak with the manager Sam would put me on hold for a few minutes then answer "this is Larson". It was Sam! I said "Sam, I know it's you and I want to speak to a manager". He swore he was Larson. After 30-40 minutes of arguing the story "Larson" said "I told you last week how to get your refund". I said "this is the first time I've spoken with you LARSON". Sam hung up. I called the NJ Better Business Bureau and was told this company is no longer in business. I called back and again spoke with Sam. Sam now informs me that the light fixtures were never returned so no refund. Thank God for UPS tracking. I was able to get all the information on both returns. Called back and Sam said "no return, no refund". Asked to speak with a manager and Sam becomes Larson again. I asked for the companies address and operators number through NJ and he refused saying "I cant give out that information" I told him the NJ BBB said this business was no longer in operation and Sam/Larson said "thank you". I told him I needed his companies name and information and all he would say is "thank you, thank you" then hang up. After doing research online, I was able to find the company that DecorPrice had ordered the lights from in Koppel Tx. I called them and was able to verify that the lights had been returned and this company had refunded DecorPrice for the returns. I asked if they would contact DecorPrice so we could get a refund as well. I was told by the operator that she would have to talk to her manager. She called back and said her manager didn't want to get involved in this and that all we needed to do was send DecorPrice our UPS tracking information. I advised her we had already done this and DecorPrice still wouldnt refund us because "the merchandise has not been returned". The operator told us she would talk to her manager again. The next day we received an e-mail that was CC'ed to DecorPrice stating the items had been returned and DecorPrice had been reimbursed. A week went by and no contact nor refund from DecorPrice. I called back went through Sam and Larson and was hung up on multiple times. E-mailed them and was told "you'll have a credit on your Visa tomorrow". Days later no credit. Called Visa who requested a copy of all e-mails. Once Visa got involved it took about 2-3 days before my account was credited. This took approx 3 months. DO NOT do business with this company. Contact the NJ BBB and check them out for yourself and you will be told "this company shows to no longer be doing business".

2017-07-26

Sold Some Items Not in Stock, then Charged Restocking Fee for Return of Those in Stock Ordered Together

"These guys so me fans even though they weren't all in stock which was a real pain; I went to their site because others were explictly out of stock. They notified me of an incomplete order and asked what they should do. I asked them to wait and told them within 12 hours to cancel the whole order. I even called and left messages. They shipped the items anyway, and after I paid for return shipment, they charged me a 10% restocking fee. They sent me fans they should not have and charged me to return them. I'm very dissatisfied and do not recommend them."

2017-07-17

Pleasant Surprise....James R Moder 92324S22 Prestige 16 Light Crystal Flush Mount In Silver With Imperial Crystal Clear

"After ordering the above light, I became a little concerned because it was several hundreds of dollars less than other sites. I immediately contacted the company just to make sure that they could meet my expectations. There were several communications, but they did get the product to me as required. When my electrician was able to hang the light, he opened it and there was some minor damage. I thought I was doomed because I was past the return policy date. I immediately sent an email explaining the situation. In the mean time, we were able to fix the damage and nothing was evident after the crystals were hung.

Sure enough, I did receive an immediate reply and I was asked to send pictures of the damage. Of course I didn't need to arrange for a return since the damage could be fixed, but I was pleased that the company was willing to look at the damage even though I was past the return policy date.

I would definitely order from this company again.

Share DecorPrice's store rating

DecorPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecorPrice is not a merchant member
DecorPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!