Stores > DecorPrice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.80/10 5.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecorPrice by clicking a star below.

No issues whatsoever

"Great shopping experience, Item was shipped very quickly, everything went very smoothly as it should and as expected."

2018-02-21

Happy customer. Great experience.

"I found the ceiling fan of my dreams but all the sites that carried it offered it at the same high price. DecorPrice had a 25% off sale and I saved $135 on my incredible fan. Ordering was quick and easy. I got my product in just a few days. I will definitely be ordering from DecorPrice again."

Great prices fast delivery

"I am new to DecorPrice and was fully satisfied. Will shop with them again."

2018-02-14

Stay away - Buyers Beware!

"#1 - payment taken immediately
#2 - nearly 4 weeks to arrive
#3 - price droppped on DecorPrice’s website (difference of $55.01) price also dropped at competitors.
#4 - even though I had not received fixture (still in shipment) and price dropped they refused to make it right and credit me the difference.
Advice - stay far away from this website/retailer. Search and you will find the right price with a reputable company.

2018-02-07

Superb experience

"Had a great shopping experience via DecorePrice. The website was user-friendly, offered many selections and provided great value for the money. I even got the crystal wall sconces ahead of time. Will surely be back. "

2018-02-06

Items never received

"Ordered a few items from this store... some were delivered, some were not. Tried dealing with them directly but they just said the tracking number said it was delivered... which is nice that the computer says that, but unfortunately doesn't match with reality. I have no way of knowing if they legitimately think they were delivered or are just blowing smoke, but I've never had an issue like this with any other online retailer. Never again, decorprice!"

2017-12-21

This website is a complete scam. They have been giving me the runaround for days and they keep saying my item is shipped.

"To keep me at bay, they've simply provided me a dummy tracking number. They only stated that my package was shipped once I threatened to cancel. Now all of a sudden, they are making it impossible to cancel the order, despite the order not actually having been shipped yet. This company smells like a major scam. STAY AWAY. "

2017-12-19

Great Products! Great Prices! Great service!

"I bought a chandelier from decorprice and received delivery on time which shows their dedication towards their service; however during installation I find some defect in the lights as it was not turning on. My Electrician spend hours to fix it but no luck. Finally I called decorprice and customer service rep excellently handled my issue and helped me getting a new replacement quickly, moreover he arranged a pick up of the defective chandelier without causing any inconvenience to me. My new chandelier looks great in my new house. Thank You DecorPrice for taking good care of your customer's. I would be buying more stuffs from them soon!!! "

2017-12-14

Horrible!

"Officially the worst online experience I have ever had! If I can rate these guys zero I would. Exactly as the others here explained. They do charge you the second you press checkout. I have been waiting for a refund for a cancelled order for the past 3 weeks. When you call them, its like calling straight into india. This is bad business practices. Stay away! You've been warned! "

2017-12-10

I like it

" Good product
Love it
Fast shipping

2017-12-08

Pleasantly surprised

"Very easy to order; fast shipping!"

2017-12-04

DOES NOT REFUND!

"They charge you the moment you place your order! when cancelling... they do not issue refunds! Save yourself the headache and just call your bank for a refund! Any legitimate company should not charge you until they have shipped your order! Not this scam site, buyers, be careful! "

2017-12-01

DOES NOT DELIVER!

"I have never had such an awful experience before! I have called over a dozen times and I keep getting the run around. They charge you immediately and do not deliver product. I finally cancelled my order and will take it up with my credit card company."

2017-11-30

Awesome ceiling fans

"On Monday November 27, 2017, I call the number on the site to ask if they take PayPal And they do. Yaaaay!!!! So I ordered my fans from a nice guy named Max. He was very helpful and got back with me with every question I asked. My order came in today November 30, 2017. I am so excited!!!! They look so nice. Can't wait to put them up. I would recommend the company to anybody. Very nice people. Thanks again DecorPrice. Y'all are Awesome!!!!!! "

2017-11-28

Great customer service

"I had an issue with a discount on my order and Vallen took great care of me on chat. Excellent customer service!!"

Share DecorPrice's store rating

DecorPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecorPrice is not a merchant member
DecorPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!