Stores > DecorPrice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecorPrice by clicking a star below.
2017-12-14

Horrible!

"Officially the worst online experience I have ever had! If I can rate these guys zero I would. Exactly as the others here explained. They do charge you the second you press checkout. I have been waiting for a refund for a cancelled order for the past 3 weeks. When you call them, its like calling straight into india. This is bad business practices. Stay away! You've been warned! "

2017-12-10

I like it

" Good product
Love it
Fast shipping

2017-12-08

Pleasantly surprised

"Very easy to order; fast shipping!"

2017-12-04

DOES NOT REFUND!

"They charge you the moment you place your order! when cancelling... they do not issue refunds! Save yourself the headache and just call your bank for a refund! Any legitimate company should not charge you until they have shipped your order! Not this scam site, buyers, be careful! "

2017-12-01

DOES NOT DELIVER!

"I have never had such an awful experience before! I have called over a dozen times and I keep getting the run around. They charge you immediately and do not deliver product. I finally cancelled my order and will take it up with my credit card company."

2017-11-30

Awesome ceiling fans

"On Monday November 27, 2017, I call the number on the site to ask if they take PayPal And they do. Yaaaay!!!! So I ordered my fans from a nice guy named Max. He was very helpful and got back with me with every question I asked. My order came in today November 30, 2017. I am so excited!!!! They look so nice. Can't wait to put them up. I would recommend the company to anybody. Very nice people. Thanks again DecorPrice. Y'all are Awesome!!!!!! "

2017-11-28

Great customer service

"I had an issue with a discount on my order and Vallen took great care of me on chat. Excellent customer service!!"

2017-11-25

Best Online Prices

"I bought my lights from this site and was hesistant to order because i never heard of them. They delivered and deserve high marks. Not only was pricing good but the delivery was fast and I was kept up to date with tracking and my email questions answered. I will recommend them to all my friends and family"

2017-11-14

Wrong item shipped

"Have to call customer care. I got shipped the wrong item. "

2017-11-14

SAVE YOURSELF A *LOT* OF STRESS, AND BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE!

"THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST ONLINE RETAILER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! TOOK WEEKS TO GET AN ITEM THAT WAS PROMISED IN DAYS, AND IN THE MEANTIME I GOT A DIFFERENT STORY EVERY SINGLE TIME I CALLED, SEVERAL TIMES A DIFFERENT STORY DURING THE COURSE OF THE SAME PHONE CALL. SPENT A TOTAL OF HOURS ON HOLD, ETC. THIS COMPANY WOULD BE THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF AMAZON. "

2017-11-10

Scam site, buyers beware

"All positive reviews here must have been done by the owner or his associates. They clearly tried to stole my money. $600 + on fixtures which were never sent. They charge you immediately. They claim they will ship time after time. Seems like they just want you to wait it out until you can not dispute anymore. Luckily I was able to put in a chargeback or I would never have seen my funds. Decorprice.com is a fraud website. Buyers, please be cautious with this scam."

2017-11-08

Worst Online Retailer I've Ever Dealt With

"I do a fair share of online shopping and never have I ever experienced an online retailer that is as unreliable as DecorPrice. This online retailer does not stand behind their products and do not care at all about customer satisfaction. I order 2 large chandeliers with them and one arrived severely damaged. It was a drum shaped chandelier with crystals outlining the entire exterior. There is 1 string holding all the crystals together and this string arrived broken causing loose crystals everywhere. I called them for a replacement and was told that they can't guarantee that a new one will arrive intact and instead proposed that I should restring the entire 34" chandelier myself without any type of compensation. I explained that this would be difficult and time consuming and all they said was that they can send me replacement strings. I then requested for a refund and was told that they will call me back regarding the return. 3 days later I heard nothing from my customer service representative "Alex" so I called back and was once again told that I should restring it myself. It's been almost 2 weeks since I first reached out to them regarding my issue and i still have not received the strings or any further instructions on how I can return this damaged item for a refund. When I called, the representative even went as far as to lie and say that he's tried to reach out to me multiple times, yet I have not gotten any emails or calls. Save yourself the headache, order from elsewhere. The few dollars you might save is not worth risking receiving damaged goods and being stuck with it because this retailer does not care about it's customers or stand behind what they sell. "

2017-10-11

Skeptical at first

"Fixture $400 less than anywhere and free shipping. Wow!"

2017-10-02

U lite up my life

"❤️❤️❤️ my lights. I purchased (2) to hang over my kitchen island"

2017-09-29

Product delivered in excellent condition!

"We bought a bath tub from Decor Price. We were worried about the condition from tub delivery, but it was excellent service and delivered with pallet underneath and not touched by UPS. Because of the special handling, it takes longer for delivery. I would give it at least 2 weeks to be safe."

Share DecorPrice's store rating

DecorPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecorPrice is not a merchant member
DecorPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!