Stores > DecalGirl

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecalGirl by clicking a star below.
2017-09-28

DecalGirl Delivers

"Far too many companies today take their customers for granted. DecalGirl offers top notch customer service in all aspects of their business, and go above and beyond to make right any mistakes (which are few and far between)."

2017-09-28

Awesome company

"Great products and customer service. I couldn't decide on what I wanted for my phone but one call to customer service and my decision was made. Fast, prompt service and my product arrived quickly. They'll get my business again and I'll send my friends.too."

One call away

"As a soon to me married gent, I had forgotten a needed item for my fiances phone. DecalGirl not only had the item, but quickly shipped it. Crisis averted. "

EXCELLENT

"As a small business owner myself, I can understand the frustrations that come along with owning and running a company. There are so many aspects that go unseen to the general public, but can wreak havoc on business. All of my interactions with DecalGirl have gone so incredibly smoothly. The product is amazing, and the customer service is superb. I honestly cannot say enough good things about DecalGirl and I will continue to pass along all my friends and family to this business.

2017-09-27

AMAZING Phone Cases! highly recommend!

"I mean I know you can get phone cases with pictures on them, but all the ones I have seen before were really cheap looking. almost like iron transfers.
NOT THIS!
This looks amazing. I now look forward to having my phone out, because I can see my kids.
DecalGirl.com has won a customer for life. I intend to get a new phone case at least every year with a collage of pictures of my children.
I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Thank you!

Sarasota Fl

Awesome Company Logo Stickers

"Talked with Amanda a couple times on the phone and her customer service was always spot on. She help me with what quantity to order and also with a better design then I emailed them. I will be using them for all these purchases in the future."

Great customer service!

"Ordered a set of decals and received them very quickly! Great quality and love all the design options. Customer service was outstanding as well. Very responsive to my email questions as I was deciding on what to purchase. I'll definitely refer friends to this business."

Awesome people

"Their products are really awesome and so is the customer service! "

So Happy

"The only thing better than the product was the customer service. I couldn't be happier and will be a repeat customer."

Love my new iPhone Skin

"Website was super simple to use. Merchandise was delivered on time and fits perfectly. When the need arises, I will be placing another order from DecalGirl."

GoPro Skin is Perfect

"I’ve ordered a camouflaged skin for my GoPro. It fits perfectly and is slim enough that the camera slides into the clear protective case easily. The package arrived quickly and it was flawless."

2017-09-27

Awesome work and very responsive

"owner was responsive to all my question and i am very happy with the quality of the work. i would refer to friends and plan to buy more in the future"

Victory is mine!

"I may feel dissatisfied with life one day, but today is not that day! Today, we dance!
My custom phone case from decal girl is high quality at a great price.

Great fit

"I ordered a dark wood grain skin for my Surface Pro. Shipping was fast, and the skin fit my device exactly as advertised. I’m very pleased. "

Great company!

"I ordered two decals for my iphone OtterBox cases. Great quality! I plan on ordering more custom ones soon. I'm very happy with them. I've had this one on for close to a year, and it's still going strong. I'm pretty rough on my phone too with many drops. Fast shipping!"

Share DecalGirl's store rating

DecalGirl is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecalGirl is not a merchant member
DecalGirl does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!