Stores > Deals All Year
  • Deals All Year Deals All Year Elite Status

445 NJ-23
      B or suite 3
      Pompton Plains, NJ US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      10am -6pm Mon-Fri and 10am - 4pm Sun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Deals All Year by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

DealsAllYear.com ~ Delivers FIVE STAR SERVICE and a GREAT Camera~

"As a professional photographer, my camera gear is vital to me. Recently I needed to get my hands on a Nikon D850 as quick as possible, while all the other competitors had long waiting list. DealsAllYear.com had exactly what I needed and they delivered it the next day. Naturally, I was skeptical of "online" retailers so, I called them before placing my order, the Sales Director Steven White reached out to me personally to ensure that I would receive exactly what I ordered as well as end his technical expertise to confirm I ordered the right lenses as well. He even called me the next day to make sure I was happy with my purchase. They definitely earned my loyalty. ~Elejandro, Photographer with Mayhem Magazine"

2017-12-13

Making my Photography Dreams Possible

"Working with Steven from Deals all Year wasn't just easy, it was fun. While I'm not new to photography, I recently made the switch from Canon DSLR to Sony mirrorless and I feel, in many ways, like a new born. You have to adjust your expectations, learn a new workflow, and embrace the advantages and disadvantages of this new technology. And figuring out which gear to start with seems daunting and intimidating.

Steven took the time out of his day to walk me through his inventory, share his experience, and ultimately help me decide on something I am very happy with. More over, I was able to get my hands on some fantastic equipment because of how great the prices are—I don't think the prices could get any more competitive for new equipment.

Overall, I had an outstanding experience at this store. It feels like a small shop with a lot personal attention for the customers. This is the way business should be.

2017-12-12

My go to company for photography equipment.

" I am a freelance photographer from Hawai'i who is interested in all around photography (landscape, astrophotography, weddings etc.) and photography is my passion. I own two camera bodies, and eight Nikon lenses. I was in search of the Nikon D850 since it was released, and every where I searched they were charging $1,000 to $3,500 or more than the suggested retail price.
Being that the camera was on back order I didn't want to wait who knows how long to get my hands on a D850. I found that Deals-All-Year was the cheapest out of all of the sellers on Ebay. Being that I have purchased several items, including the Nikon D750, including a few Nikkor lenses from Deals-All-Year, I know that this was a company that I could count on and trust.
Their prices are very good, most times lower than the manufactures suggested retail price. When I ordered my camera and lenses I received them in less than a week, and shipping wasn't outrageous like some other companies charge to ship.
Steven was very helpful and informative and wanted to make sure that I was taken care of. Thank you and much mahalos for your wonderful customer service. You can bet that I will be making future purchases from you again.
I highly recommend Deals-All-Year to anyone, anywhere around the world.

Gabe M.

2017-12-08

Problem with my order but resolved correctly

"I had an issue with my order. My lens was never shipped out (due to a computer mistake) and no one called me (due to a human mistake). When I contacted them, the manager apologized and gave me a full refund."

2017-12-08

Next Level of Service - Fine

"Like everyone else, my penny pinching tenancies lead me to the folks at "Deals All Years". Seeing there online prices for the Fuji X-T2 and awesome customer feedback, surely there was some sort of catch of "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" kinda deal. The type of "deals" like in the narcotics industry where I'd find myself trapped and working under a drug czar trying desperately to pay my "debt" for freedom.

A short investigation call quickly turned into an easy going 90 minute conversation of what felt like family or a long lost friend (thanks Steve!). Basically, these guys at "Deals All Years" are as transparent as you can get and you can feel rest assured that you will be get the best prices but more importantly the best warranties that no other official resellers (I'm talking about you Amazon, BHPotho, Adorama, etc) can ever beat. Depending on how curiosity (And I'm very curious person to learn about anything) you can find more about the industry/business model or any questions that you may have had. Please note the reason for my extra long conversation was due to the entertaining stories that was shared between Steve and myself. Again it felt like he was a lost brother or family member (appreciate the conversations in regards to those CSI forensic folks looking to get the hook up from you).

Thaat being said, regardless of how long you talk to these guys directly, you are getting the best prices and warranty coverage that simply the major retailers or authorized camera dealers can't even come close to beating. My only personal advice is ask for Steve! But I'm sure the rest of the folks are just as great!

Highly recommend!

"Over the past month I spent some bucks on good Nikon equipment and have to say that my buying experience was a real pleasure. The two guys I worked with are Kevin and Steven. Both showed extraordinary interest in what I was trying to accomplished, listened well and gave some darn good options for me to chose from, going carefully over the + and - with each potential choice. I was really pleased with the experience and the outcome. These two guys know the photography business, and that gave me confidence. I ended up with a great camera, three great Nikkor lenses, and a very good warranty package. I'll definitely be back for further purchases I'm sure. If you do you just a little research on the company you will see why they have earned the respect of their customers and get consistently high approval ratings. My conclusion is, "great products, great price, great delivery and great service". Thanks, guys."

Great service!

"I called Steve as we accidentally ordered the wrong camera and lens. Steve was very knowledgeable,super friendly and was able to help us out tremendously. He has extensive knowledge about cameras and equipment and we spoke for a few minutes as he was able to steer us in the right direction for a future camera purchase. Needless to say I will be coming back to purchase all my photo equipment from him. If you are ever looking for a great deal or need help with purchasing any photo or electronic equipment please give these guys a call, they are the best!"

Purchashing A Camera from Deals All Year Through Ebay

"I just purchased a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens lens from Deals All Year. They had a fantastic deal on it. I had attempted to use Paypal to pay for it, but there was an error in it going through, so I ended up paying for it by other means. I contacted Deals All Year, and spoke to Steve White, who was amazing. He helped me sort through the issues, and was able to work with me so that they cancelled the original order, and in addition, I ended up being able to use Paypal credit with a 0% interest for 24 months in order to pay for the product. Steve also threw in a couple of additional items for free.

I would highly recommend anyone considering purchasing an item from them. They are friendly, and will work with you to be able to get the best deal. Great buying experience!

Unbelievable customer service!!!

"I ordered the Sony A7RII from Deals All Year, but had the wrong address in my PayPal account. Steve called me to work out the issue and even offered me a better deal while on the phone! He immediately corrected the issue and got my order out the next day. In fact, the next day I called again thinking the address issue repeated itself. Steve reassured me he was on the case and no changes were necessary.

The entire time these issues were going on, Steve maintained a positive and friendly attitude. I would shop at Deals All Year again based entirely on this experience, but the fact is that they have amazing prices too.

Very helpful

"Stephen was very helpful with getting my order done. I had trouble getting the invoice and he stayed on the phone until everything was processed. It is nice to be able to get a real person to help."

2017-12-01

Your search is over, this is the place to purchase your camera and equipment!

"I just purchased a new Nikon body and lens from Steven at Deals All Year and I am very happy I did! I placed my order over the phone and because they had the equipment in the store I was able to pick it up same day. The equipment was ready for me when I arrived and Steven answered all of the questions I had before making my purchase. Not only was the customer service awesome but the price on the camera and lens was also the best I could find! Your search is over, this is the place to purchase your camera and equipment! "

2017-11-30

Great prices and great service!

"Deals All Year had the best price for the lens that I was shopping for. I had a little trouble entering my credit card information on the website, so I called and spoke with Steven. Steven was very helpful, and together, we got my transaction completed. I'm anxious to see how quickly the lens arrives and to see the accessories that were offered with it. Thank you Steven for great service!"

2017-11-29

BEST DEAL AVAILABLE

"Steve at Deals All Year gave me the best deal on EBAY for the ultimate NIKON camera that has been on back order every place else. In addition he added value by providing a 5 year warranty. "

2017-11-27

A+++

"I want to start out by saying that the customer service between Mr. White, and Kevin was very good. I purchased a canon 1dx mark II from them and was satisfied with my experience. The camera was brand new and is working perfectly. Though the buying was a little different at first because of trust and how they set up a paypal invoice order was different than how I would normally buy but after speaking with them both and finalizing my purchase with Mr. White, I felt good about the transaction. Looking at reviews in the past were skeptical but in the recent years they have really turned around the business and their reputation is great. I am purchasing more equipment from them soon and hope to do more business with them in the near future. "

2017-11-27

Great Products and Customer Service

"Just purchased a new Canon 70-200L lens . It's actually my third major piece of equipment I've purchased from Deals All Year. Steven White answered my pre-purchase questions very professionally and made the purchase process very easy to navigate. The key to Deals All Year is simply knowing that you're purchasing "import" goods that don't carry the same warranty as US destination items. They make no secret about it and never attempt to "hide" this fact. The savings are well worth it, and if you're worried about warranty issues you can always purchase an aftermarket warranty from Mack that can cover your equipment in lieu of USA warranty. Deals All Year offers this warranty option at reasonable prices. Don't hesitate to contact Steve at 908-214-7210 and have him answer your questions and end up saving valuable dollars. When I need new equipment or it's time for an upgrade I make my first call to them. They have a proven track record with me."

Share Deals All Year's store rating

Deals All Year is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deals All Year is a merchant member
Deals All Year participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.