Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

Excellent Site!

"Hello,

I have made several shopping products on the dx.com site.
All the products arrived in a relatively short time, and the service was excellent!
The operators we talked to were always nice and tried to solve the problems as soon as possible.
The most recent order was with the Invoice 170711001071602174.

Thanks DX!

Ioan-Liviu Sara

Very happy with DX!!!

"Ordered a few things from DX and very happy with the service.
Packaging can be a bit better, but no problems to date...

Have always received my goods in 100% working order.

Our local PostOffice system is the only bad part which adds a few weeks to the shipping, but not DX's problem.

They are also always will to help and very responsive in dealing with any issues...

Excellent

"Always got what I have ordered."

Gimbal Motors

"Great variety, good quality products."

Excelente!

"ARRIVED IN THE TIME AND AFTER I PLACED THE PRODUCT ON THE ARM I WILL NOT TAKE MORE."

2017-08-02

low price for good quality

"I can find what i want in. Dx.com with best price . i have order a lots of electronic items it was delivred in good condition with good quality thank you dx.Com"

Several orders-no problem

"I have heard about dx.com from my colleague. Of course I was afraid when I placed my first order; I knew nothing about the site, its fairness and dependability. However, goods from the first order arrived without problems. And with a free shipping!
Since then I have placed several orders. All orders have been treated with a professional manner. The e-mails that inform about the order acceptance, order preparation and finally of the order shipping do increase the trust into the dx.com shopping.
The goods arrived always in neat envelopes with a duty declaration sticker on them. Our country even waives a duty and VAT for the orders less tan a certain amount. So that I had goods with free shipping and even without the necessity to pay the VAT.
Sometimes the goods is not shippen in full amount. That is understandable - the shop does not have all the items at hand. Nevertheless always arrived another envelope with the rest of the items ordered.
It takes some time from the order to the delivery, of course, but I always ordered something that I did not need immediately; so that the dx.com website always served my needs for my satisfaction. It is a nice experience to have a contact with a company so far away; and after my experience with zero risk.
I cannot but to thank the dx.com team for their effort and excellent performance.

2017-07-26

The worst company I've ever bought in my life.

"On November 25, 2016 began my novel with this one that I believe to be the worst company of sales by the internet. Taking advantage of Black Friday I invented to buy a smartphone that I was longing for. Wearing the delay, on January 20 I contact again with the company, which after much cursing, stalling, and toying, have decided to give me back the money in store credit ONLY on April 9, 2017 - that's right, Almost six months after the purchase was made. At the time I was so stressed with this novel that I finally accepted credit at the store, I thought "okay, it was an isolated case, the post office lost my purchase, I can not blame the company for that." And I ended up accepting credit at the store.

That's when the real soap opera started ...

On May 9, 2017, I added more money to this amount credited in the store, and decided to buy a newer model of the smartphone that I wanted. Days went by, months, I filed a complaint, and at the end of everything, and after much stress, I asked the clerk that I wanted ALL my money back, voided on my credit card. The clerk told me that it was not possible for me to return all the money on the credit card, since most of the money was a credit that I had in the store, and that credit that I have in the store comes from another return . That is: in times of crisis and I longing to buy a mobile phone that is not commercialized in Brazil Xiaomi Mi Max 128, I will "die" in almost 700 reais.

Finally, the warning is: if you want to throw your money away, this is the ideal company for that.

-------------- EDIT 01 -------------

On July 26, 2017, the same day I made this report, I received a contact from the company interested in solving my problem, if it shows enough requests in resolving my case. They explained to me that, since more than 180 days had elapsed, it was not possible to return my money through a credit card account, but they offered the option of returning my money via paypal, which I found to be equally interesting. I was asked for a deadline of 10 days for the return to be fulfilled, I am waiting for the resolution of this problem. Apparently everything will be solved and I'm calmer, besides the company make it clear that wants to solve my problem.

I am awaiting the resolution of this case to report all my impressions here, but the person who has kept in touch with me has left me very calm and interested in solving everything.

-------------- EDIT 02 -------------

After the 10 days that the company requested me, I have to, after the concern I had in thinking that I had lost my money, to give a compliment to the company: the attendant was very committed to solve my problem and to reassure me. I did not receive my product, but I was reimbursed the amount I paid for the product INTEGRALLY. I am very pleased with the assistance I received.

2017-07-26

Low quality and censorship of critical reviews.

"Low quality with relatively high price. Critical product reviews are not published and product information is often insufficient."

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2017

“Dear hukk,

We are sorry to hear this.

You are encouraged to submit a price match request if the product is sold with a lower price in other places. If we are able to work with our supplier to lower the price we will update the website. Your review may not meet review terms&conditions. You can learn more about our review program via http://club.dx.com/reviews/ReviewProgram. And please feel free to contact us by ticket or livechat if you want to know more about the product before you place the order. We are always here for you.

2017-07-25

FAKE ACCOUNT

"DONT Trust this service, they take your money and you will never get something! I waited now over 4 month and they never send something!

DONT lose moneand make the same Mistake, its a fake Site

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

“Dear luke-67521,

We are sorry to hear this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us the order number? We will check the case for you. Be reassured please.

2017-07-24

DealExtreme is a Scam - Do not purchase

"I made the unbelievable mistake of ordering my camera at DealExtreme instead of any other trusted website because it said it would deliver within seven working days. It has been 2 months. I get little to no reply from the customer service, after I opened several unanswered complain ticket.

I had to call my post only to find out that the product is stuck because they were missing a document. When I told them (by sending several messages and finally calling them), they sent me yet another automatic reply by saying that I should yet for two more weeks.

I wish I read the customer reviews before purchasing. Now I am afraid that if I ever receive my product - which I don't want to anymore - it will probably be broken and/or the wrong one.

If you purchased through Paypal, I recommend you open a ticket through them. I read some people never received their orders and waited for over six months.

I just need my refund.

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2017

“Dear Jon-41352,

We are sorry to hear this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your order was shipped with a tracking number RS805***283NL via NL post. You can track it via http://www.17track.net/en. Your package might be returned by your local carrier if they can't pass it to you. We will refund to you if it will be returned to us. And we will follow up your case via ticket E826EAB9A3504F18B115770C421E870D. Please get back to us there. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2017-07-11

mejor sitio de ventas online

"mis experiencias siempre fueron positivas,hasta cuando tuve problemas con la aduana de mi pais, el sitio se comporto de la mejor manera, reembolsando el monto. sin lugar a dudas, recomiendo dx.com"

2017-07-11

Ottimo commerciante

"Sito di grande serietà, efficienza, facilità d'uso, con articoli praticamente illimitati a prezzi molto buoni.
Unico neo è che la merce impiega almeno un mese per arrivare a destino, ma non si può avere tutto, nella vita!

2017-07-10

item not arrived

"i ordered last May 23 2017 for 16GB Waterproof HD 1080P Watch Camera w/ Night Vision - Silver + Black.but for almost 2 months the item never arrive... is this a scam site?"

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2017

“Dear agaloosa,

We apologize for any delay caused.

There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package delay". We will ask the carrier to investigate this matter. There is one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost, we will make full compensation. And we have replied your ticket 8C97EEF56DB041A386ED64A7F2666B95. If you have any doubts, please get back to us there. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

2017-07-08

Muito confiável

"Melhor site de vendas de itens pequenos, consideravelmente barato e sem contar o frete gratuito. O atendimento é excelente caso você tenha algum problema. "

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.