Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

Vendedores não tão bons.

"O site é ótimo, a formar de comprar e os valores, até o envio, porem os vendedores e o envio por parte deles deixa muito a desejar. Demora bastante e a embalagem não é lá aquelas coisas em produtos de baixo valor."

Fast Delivery

"I've oredered from DX more than once and received my shipments quickly. I was sent the wrong size item in one of my deliveries and sent a message with pictures and shortly after was offered a refund in store credits for the cost. Low prices, fast shipping and excellent customer service makes them someone I will always check first."

2017-09-05

I always have what I need

"Is a nice experince and you have nice people"

2017-09-02

scam

smartphone purchased from these scammers they came in contact immediately after 3 weeks they come with a solution they want to give 50 euros and then the case is resolved before i have paid 180 and want a full refund or replacement but they do not answer them at 50 Euro is the maximum amount of fraud guards are never buying here

Rep reply posted Sep-03-2017

“Dear siegfried-10042,

We are sorry to hear this.

Could you please tell us the order number? Or please feel free to contact us by ticket(https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index) or livechat. We will check the case and try our best to help you. Be reassured please.

2017-08-24

Terrible service

"I ordered a watch from them three months ago, that was meant to be delivered two months ago, it did not arrive. Although i was just recently issued a refund, the trouble i had to go through before they would issue it is unbelievable. I started claiming for a refund a month after it was late, they made me wait an additional month, and not to give me a refund but to ask me to be patient that the tracking had been updated and the parcel was in my city, but what made it even more annoying was that they expected me to believe that a parcel in the same city as me would not have been delivered for two months. they kept postponing my refund until this wednesday when they issued it. I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone as it seems like just a waste of time when you can just order from a more reputable store that actually delivers your parcel."

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2017

“Dear olawalekazeem,

We are sorry to hear this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. It's hard for us to control the delivery process since packages are transported by the cooperative carriers. We need time to ask the carrier to investigate your case. Sorry for the delay. There is one thing we can guarantee that if your package is confirmed lost, we would make full compensation. We have issued refund on Aug 24. Should you have any questions later, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We are always here for you.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2017-08-21

Good place to shop!

"It's a good place to find cool gadgets and fun stuff... The MV products are cool to pick.
In case of issues with delivery (lost itens or long delay) the staff offers you good support and always solves your problems!!

Good point for ARDUINO lovers!!

2017-08-15

Best way to Purchase anything

"Morning

ordered my stock and got what i ordered, delivery was a breeze shipping to all over the world.
will always order this way did not expect the good to be in a good order when received but had no issues with packaging or shipping.

Thanks DX

2017-08-13

Satisfied customer

"I've been in DX for almost 10 years now. Their customer service is perfect.
Products comes on time and if not just contact the customer service and replacement will not be an issue.
This is a good site and saves me a lot of money.

2017-08-09

very good experience with DX.com

"very good experience with DX.com, Thank you team DX."

2017-08-04

Dx Exceeded Expectations

"I can say that every 10 purchases one can come with problems, in these my tests. From this problem purchase, we have the RMA service, which service is where the problems are resolved, depending on the problem it can be resolved in less than 48hs. Really enjoyed"

Good Deals, Extreme Shipping Times

"DX is a great site to buy items that are difficult if not impossible to find locally. The shipping times used to be reasonable(about a month) but my last order I ended up with a cancelled item(was found to be not in stock after I ordered it), two items were held in customs for an inordinate amount of time(I even reported them as lost, got a credit, and ended up telling them it had come in and they removed the credit as I requested), and one item came in fairly quickly.

Customer service was great. Pretty quick turnaround when I had an issue.

I wish there was an option to ship all items in one shipment so I'm not wondering what's going on with multiple shipments.

My suggestion to anyone buying from DX is to either pay for tracking or spend enough so it's included in your purchase - it will save you a lot of frustration.

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2017

“Dear Stile,

Thanks for your support with DX.

If you don't want us to split your order, you can uncheck "FillAvailable" option when you place order. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We are always here for you. Thanks.

Awesome Experience

"Everything was in great condition. As advertised."

EXCELLENT

"At our last purchase we were very satisfied with price, quality and delivery! Thank you DX.

Excellent!

"I have a good experience with the DX website. I can find the products of my interest in an easy way. The quality of the products I have acquired corresponds to the price I paid for them. I never had problems with the delivering."

the best site

"experiencia 10 puntos, siempre suelen estar atentos a cualquier inconvenientes"

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.