Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

Brazil

Good Shop

"I always buy on this place. Good prices, fast shipping and good products."

2018-01-16

Компания DX очень хорошая и качественная фирма.

"Я давно работаю с этой прекрасной фирмой DX уже более 10 лет. И мне она очень нравится."

ótima loja

"Site muito intuitivo, ótimos produtos, bom preço e atendimento excelente e atencioso, recomendo a todos."

2018-01-14

Good shop

"Good shop, I buy there a lot of great cases and cover glases for iphones."

2018-01-10

Not recommended, don't trust them

"I bought an order from DX, it took me 3 months to arrive, and I had to pay customs fees to receive and I when I tried the products were cheap defective Chinese quality on the arrival, nothing work good.
And the worst they refuse to answer my ticket and ignore my case.

Rep reply posted Jan-11-2018

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear Bayrem,

We are sorry to hear this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please refer to FAQ via https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/10. Customs and import duties including any taxes, tariffs or item seized, are the sole responsibility of the customer. We just have tax insurance service for the orders from European countries. And we have replied your ticket#5AD4E65C0FC342B3B594DCC564EE5EF9. We will confirm your case and find a solution for you. Please check the reply and get back to us there. Thanks.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

good service

"deal extreme is based out of shanghai and offers great value for consumer grade electronics everything i have bought there is of great quality and standards "

Excelente

"Ótimos preços, é um prazo bom na entrega"

Гарний магазин, рекомендую.

"Гарний магазин, жодних проблем з ним не було, усі придбані товари були добре упаковані, доставка як і в інших магазинах, 2-3 тижні. Купував товари, яких немає в інших магазинах."

Why DX?

"First choice to check the chinese goods and prices."

2018-01-03

Ainda aguardando meu último pedido

"Conheci a DX por indicação de um amigo. Gostei muito dos preços e dos produtos ofertados. Fiz 3 compras na sequência, em datas bem próximas, todas no mês de setembro. Porém uma delas não me foi entregue até a data de hoje. As outras duas chegaram perfeitas, dentro do prazo, o produto exatamente como o combinado. Por isso não consigo entender o motivo de a minha terceira compra não ser entregue.
Já estamos entrando no 4 mês após a compra. E sinceramente no momento eu gostaria muito de uma solução por parte da DX. Ou da devolução do pagamento, Ou que assumissem que o produto extraviou e me enviassem outro produto.
Acho que assim subiria para 5 estrelas
Obrigado
Alexandre

2018-01-03

The best price on the market.

"It was the first time to purchase from DX. I bought two phones. It took 3 weeks+ o deliver but came in good shape. If I buy something in the price range I will use premium shipping with tracking. Overall good experience."

Muy buena página

"La verdad es que cada vez que compro en deal extreme siento una garantía y una calidad en sus productos "

ДХ

" Первый раз купил от DX, и я очень доволен их обслуживанием.Я получил заказ как описано и в сроки, которые они установили. Этот магазин имеет справедливую цену, удивительный обслуживания клиентов! На все 100%
я куплю еще раз в этом магазине.

Great shop

"Good shop. Ik like the stuff i can buy. The shipment took long for some products. But i will buy again.

2018-01-02

Electronics

"Lowest prices, best deals I've found so far. I have made many purchases there. Many things available for 1 or 2 dollars that are 10 or 15 bucks on Amazon. Shipping can take several weeks, maybe even a month, so it's not good for people in a hurry."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.