9 am - 5 pm
    214-778-2464
    support@dcables.com
    800-278-4002

2017-12-08

Specific fan for a Toshiba laptop.

"I ordered a specific fan for a Toshiba laptop. They sent a Panasonic fan that is far too big for the Toshiba laptop. They HAVE NOT responded to two emails in 6 weeks. Bad Customer Service. If I click on their detailed invoice link it just goes to their login page and rejects my login.

2015-11-13

"I'm very happy ordering from Dcables.net They are professional, offered advice by phone and their delivery was prompt. I would order from this company any time I need cables again. "

2015-03-24

"Excellent, prompt service!"

2014-11-05

"the trusted company online.....respond to your order immediately...recommended to online clients...

more power dcables...

2014-02-08

"I ordered what I wanted, I received what I ordered, and delivery exceeded my expectations. I would recommend dCables to a friend."

2014-01-04

"Quick,excellent,reasonably priced "

2013-03-22

"Was pleased with salesperson's knowledge of products and received delivery the next day."

2012-09-10

"Terrible experience. It took nearly a month to get my purchase after they sent it to the wrong person. No apologies, nothing."

2012-05-17

"They have Major Problems with their Invoice Details Not Adding Up, & Over-Charging SALES TAX.

This is the Email I Sent them:

Since I am in bookkeeping/accounting business, I pay close attention to details. It is very obvious that You have a Major Problem on Your Invoices. You are Over-Charging TAXES & the TOTAL does Not Add Up to the Charges You list.

Reference Order #367202, on which You have detailed the following:
1 USB Cable $ 5.75
S&H 3.99
Tax 1.00
Total $10.54

I researched the Texas Comptroller’s website and found Your Tax Rate at 8.25%

No where on that site did I find where You can legally charge Sales Tax on the “S&H” You included on my order. Your Representative said Nothing that “shipping is part of the sell” when I ordered the cable as required on the Texas State Comptroller’s website.

The cable was only $5.75, so the Tax You Collected should of only been 47 CENTS, not a $1.00.

Even if You claim the “S&H” is Taxable, the Tax You Collected should of only been 80 CENTS.

Either way You Over-Charged Us.

Regarding Your “TOTAL” not adding up. Look at it closely.

Apparently You have Major Problems in calculation of Sale Taxes Charged and Invoice Details not Adding Up correctly.

These Errors would be a Nightmare for a Good Bookkeeper/Accountant and is Illegal for You to Over-Charge Customers on Sales Tax Collected.

Both of Your Major Problems can be solved by someone that actually knows what the are doing in calculating tax rates properly, totaling charges correctly on invoices, Reporting True Sales and Sales Tax Your company Legally collected to the State Comptroller’s Office.

2012-05-04

"Good value. Quick shipping."

2012-04-24

"Fair price,fast shipment.

Thank you !

2012-04-24

"Great price, excellent service and fast delivery!"

2012-04-23

"Tracking and shipping don't coincide. Received exactly as ordered."

2012-04-22

"Excellent Service!! Fast delivery!!"

2012-04-22

"Exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price and fast delivery would tecommond"

Share Dcables.net's store rating