Stores > David's Bridal
  • David's Bridal

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review David's Bridal by clicking a star below.
Zylcho's Avatar

Planet Earth
2017-09-13

Switch and Bait Tactics.

"Listed an Affinitas Parfait Charlotte Bra in 48F. I know for a fact there was NEVER a bra this size released from the maker ever! Gave the benefit of the doubt ordered. Received confirmation stating 48F. Received shipping notice days later. Received bra and it was a 44H. Emailed customer support, received reply a week later. (most likely swamped from screwing others over) This is a direct quote from the email, representative Jerica "Your event fairy godmother" sent me: "Could you please provide pictures of the sizing tag on the item showing that the incorrect item was sent to you?" Wow! You know you sent wrong item now I have to prove it? Basically calling me a liar. Not one peep about NEVER being able to stock the item because the manufacturer NEVER made that size ever! For $48.95 you would think that I would have received an email stating we do not have that size, just send the closest. Most likely min wage employees and I have to prove YOUR WRONGFUL ORDER PICKING. This is not the first company to pull this crap, and sad to say not the last. If they knew anything about the product lines they sell, they could have easily determined this size was NEVER made, regardless of Euro sizing. BUT I bet you I receive a response saying that is the correct size... I can't wait! updates on how "well" they DON'T handle this will be posted.
Own/Op of powerofthebra.com

2016-11-22

Awesome service

"I purchased a bridesmaid dress at the local Davids Bridal in Altamonte Springs, FL. The staff was very knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. After my purchase I had a concern and with a quick call their staff and Manager immediately took care of my concern.
I am pleased with my purchase and very satisfied with their awesome service.

2016-10-28

Condescending and Not willing to help

"I was extremely happy with the dress that I bought, and received excellent service in finding and fitting my dress. However, when I went to pick up my dress today, I changed my perspective of David's Bridal. I came in to picked up my dress for the final fitting, and noticed that the little things that needed fixing weren't taken care of. There were many loose strings, one string with beads that I specifically asked them to fix, and a new hole. The hole was in the mesh fabric and was fairly small, about the size of my pointer finger nail. The thing that really upset me was when I was trying to point it out to the alterations lady that was there. She automatically stated that they did not make that hole and that she spent SO much time on the dress that there was know way that hole was there. I have tried that dress on 2 times before my final fitting, and that hole was not there. Although, all of the other little things were there which is why I asked them to fix them (which they didn't). I asked her if there was any way we could fix it as she was still trying to argue and make me feel like I put that hole in the dress. She didn't even offer to try and fix it or do something to make it look better. I felt like I was being rushed out, and like I wasn't worth her time. The hole wasn't the main problem, it was how I was treated and got blamed for it. True customer service would want to go out of their way to ensure customer's happiness. It's also frustrating that the alterations costed almost as much as my dress, and gained a hole in doing so. I will be sure to leave feedback wherever possible about this incident in hopes that you will get your staff better customer service skills. I will not recommend getting alterations done at David's Bridal.

2016-04-30

Terrible service.

"I am getting married in a few months. My fiancé saw a lace jacket that she liked at a David's Bridal retail store, but they didn't have it available in her size and suggested she order it from their website. I ordered the jacket at her request and paid for 2-day shipping, however when it arrived it didn't fit well so we decided to return it since it cost about $100 and she only had it on for 5 minutes total before we packed it back up.

First, you cannot return merchandise from DavidsBridal.com to any of the retail stores. This is a ridiculous limitation in 2016. Practically every single merchant that has both retail and online sales channels accept online returns at their retail locations. This puts the burden of paying return shipping on the customer and adds risk that the returned merchandise may be lost or damaged in return transit. It is a very customer UNFRIENDLY practice, especially when retail associates suggest the website to customers.

I requested an Return Authorization a couple days after the lace jacket arrived and got an RMA# about 24 hours later. However they didn't provide me with an address to ship the returned merchandise to (?) so I had to contact their customer support. About 3 days later someone replied with the address I should ship the merchandise to. I packaged the lace jacket up in it's original shipping package and then put that inside of a box for extra protection. I wrote the RMA# on the box as directed (even though it is on the shipping label) and shipped in back USPS Priority.

DavidsBridal.com states that refunds (minus shipping) would be processed 5-7 business days after an item reaches their return facility. So far I have been waiting 16 business days for my return to be processed. I attempted to contact them 14 business days after my return was delivered (according to USPS tracking) an got no response.

At this point I have filed a PayPal dispute with David's Bridal in order to get my money back (minus shipping costs, fair is fair in that regard). Service has been absolutely terrible and since planning our wedding and relating our story many others have told of of similar experiences.

2011-10-17

"Let the Buyer Beware of David's Bridal. Before falling in love with a dress be sure to review the store policies (e.g., what is the lead time if you have to order - it was 8 weeks for my bridesmaids' dresses). If the expected delivery date is within 30 days of your event, the staff will inform you that a $25 rush fee will apply if you are having alterations done in-house. Pay with a credit card in case you need to dispute charges. If you need a different size dress, have the associate call other stores to see if the correct size can be located. If you order a dress have it shipped to the store (not to you), specify that the dress is to be in wearable condition upon pick up (cleaned and pressed just ikethe dresses on the rack). Inspect the dress and try it on before you accept delivery. Remember the "all sales final" policy and protect yourself. "

2011-07-08

"I am totally floored by the level of service that I received from Jill, the Manager at the Morrow, GA location! She provided me the ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE EVER!!!! If you live in the Atlanta area, and want the happiest day of your life to be even happier, shop this location! Kudos to Jill and her staff!"

Share David's Bridal's store rating

David's Bridal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

David's Bridal is not a merchant member
David's Bridal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!