Stores > Dainty Baby
  • Dainty Baby

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Dainty Baby by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Excellent service!

"My item came quickly and was not charged for shipping. They truly make it easy for you to shop. Great experience and will def be shopping with them again."

2017-08-21

great service

""We have used Babies Travel Lite several times over the last two years. It is great service and we will continue to use it.""

2017-04-17

Awesome

"Great service and good products, I would recommend them to everyone."

2016-11-21

Love it!

"Site was easy to find stuff on. Fast shipping! Would buy from.the. again!"

2014-11-29

"I love how quickly I recieved my order! Will definitely be ordering from Dainty Baby in the future! "

2014-06-08

"Great service and great products for awesome prices!"

2014-01-25

"Love this online store! easy to use, quick responses, amazing products "

2013-11-02

"Amazing shopping exoperience . bought milk screen Sunday received product in Canada only four days later!"

2013-10-09

"Amazing!! Received the item just as described and so quickly all the way to Australia! Knew what wa happening every step of the way with email notification. Will buy again :)"

2013-06-14

"Seriously AMAZING shipping speed! Will definitely be using this in the future."

2013-06-11

"I'm not sure what I like more, the well-currated selection or the insanely fast shipping. I had been searching all over the web for the Tot Bots cloth diapers fairy tale collection with no luck. It was a wonderful surprise to find them and this website. Thank you!"

2013-04-08

"Dainty Baby is one of the best baby products and also components store which provides the best baby stuffs such as baby nappies, baby buggies, baby pram, etc. I ordered some of baby nappies which came very quickly by them. So, delivering service of Dainty Baby is also very fast and good."

2013-03-02

"The service is great as well as the product I ordered"

2012-08-14

"I recently shopped at Dainty baby for my cloth diapers and had an amazing experience! I ordered the Fuzzi Bunz 12 pack package for girls and was not sure what colors they would pick out. I put a request with specific girl colors and they sent me the specific colors that I requested. My package arrived in a couple of days !! Had a GREAT experience with Dainty Baby and will be buying my next set of cloth diapers there. I would recommend them to everyone."

2012-07-10

"I ordered a bunch of Fuzzibunz Elite diapers from Dainty Baby (they were the cheapest I found anywhere. And I looked!!). They were shipped quickly, arrived in perfect condition, and contained a free gift! 100% pleased!"

Share Dainty Baby's store rating

Dainty Baby is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dainty Baby is not a merchant member
Dainty Baby does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!