Stores > Dailylook.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dailylook.com by clicking a star below.

2015-07-15

"One item wasn't in stock and I wasn't notified when I received my package that's why I noticed that I was missing one item. I called customer service and I was offered a refund but I was expecting that item. I would appreciate a discount or something for the lack of communitation."

2015-07-13

"I love shopping at DailyLook. I am always very satisfied not only with my purchase but with the service. The packaging is always to die for."

2015-07-13

"Overall, happy. Although there was an unexplained email shortly after my purchase, that my delivery *might* be delayed. It ended up not being delayed, but I would have liked a little more explanation as to why I got that email."

2015-07-12

"I loved my dress and it fit like a glove. Extremely satisfied."

2015-07-11

"First Dailylook charged me incorrectly now im still waiting on my package. Its very fustrating"

2015-07-11

"Dailylook was a waste of my time!
I had a coworker tell me she signed up for 2 free shipments with the styling fee waived and i saw her items and they were pretty cute so I wanted to try it out also.
I signed up around the end of March and my estimated delivery was mid-April.

By mid-April nothing arrived so I contacted customer service and they said i was on the wait list so they could not give me an estimated date for shipment, so i don't know where the first date came from.
I waited about a month until late-May/early June and they gave me another date of June 20.
June 20 came around and still nothing, so I contacted customer service AGAIN about the June 20 delivery not arriving and they said I was on the waitlist AGAIN!

I dont understand what the waitlist is even for, and the customer service representative online could not explain to me why I kept having issues.
I had many questions for her and she took her time answering those, very poorly I might add.
This was the biggest waste of my time and I will never recommend Dailylook to anyone else.

I am glad I am not alone in feeling so annoyed with this company, but its sad there are so many bad review because they clearly don't care that much about their reputation.

2015-07-11

"It was easy to order and it shipped quickly. The return label was in the box and when I decided I didn't like the way the jeans looked on me. I just put the return label on the package and dropped it in the mail box. I got a noticed the same that my package was headed back. I did sign up for their style box service but was wait listed. "

2015-07-08

"Delivery was prompt and as promised. Packaging was appropriate for the item. Received an alert when my package arrived. Great service!"

2015-07-07

"I ordered the material, on my order status it showed that everything was delivered. When I got it I was short 2 items, which I am told I may or may not get because it is on back order. I wish that I could have known that the items I ordered were not in stock at the time of the purchase as I ordered them to go together and they were final sale. "

2015-07-05

"I made an order with Dailylook.com for the first time on June 14th. I immediately realized I didnt need one of the items and contacted "Customer Care" right away to cancel the order. I rec'd 2 responses - 1 that said there was an issue with the order and if I dont respond in 2 days they will cancel it. 2 - to please call their customer care.

I tried to give them multiple calls but it wouldnt go through and was told that the number was invalid. 2 days went by and I rec'd an email confirming the items were shipped. Many emails and failed phone calls later.... nothing.

Their shipping company claims they attempted to deliver the item and failed. I know this to be 100% untrue because I was home and available the entire day that day. Judging by the complaints below it looks like I've been scammed.

At this point I am unsure of what to do other then contacting my credit card company to see if there is anything they can do to help.

Save your money. Shop elsewhere.

2015-07-04

"Purchased a yellow romper on sale. I was very nervous because it was a final sale item and it had reviews about the romper being a bit on the short side. But once I received it, I was so happy with my purchase. "

2015-07-03

"Dailylook dresses are awesome in quality! True to size."

2015-06-30

"It's been over two weeks that I placed an order and I have still yet to receive it. I was told it was originally going to be here a week ago but it never came, then it was going to be here today and now it's tomorrow. I am getting so upset with this company. At first I was getting the Elite box, when I first signed up I was told I was going to have my first box within a few days. A few minutes after checking out I got an email stating they were experiencing to many costumers at the time and it would be a while before I actually got it, I then cancelled that and just placed an order for 5 or 6 new dresses. I am regretting ever purchasing anything from this company."

2015-06-30

"The transaction was very easy, I got a great price on the bag that I purchased and the delivery was in a timely manner. "

2015-06-24

"Great prices, fast shipping, nice clothes. "

Share Dailylook.com's store rating

Dailylook.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dailylook.com is not a merchant member
Dailylook.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!