dailylook.com

Shipping & packaging: 3.54/10
Customer service: 2.95/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.46/10
2018-02-10

Worst of the worst experience

"Every single time I have ever sent a box back to daily look I have been accused of keeping something ....unfair and unacceptable. The very reason I canceled my membership.

I have been a member with other companies from food to fashion and NEVER have I been accused of theft. Members beware!!!

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-02-09

IT'S A SCAM!!!!!

"Please do not sign for daily look!!!!!! I just signed up on 2/8/18 I agreed to a $40 fitting fee. Then I received an email that $150 is pending in my account for daily look. They steal people's money!!! "

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-01-26

Hesitant at first but now happy!!

"I was tagged in one of their posts by a friend online after having an awful experience with a similar service but i really am enjoying it so far. The only thing is that the shipping can be sometimes slow but I always get my box with some great items which is what matters!"

2018-01-24

no more painful shopping!

"I HATE shopping!!! as someone who is tired of shopping at malls and looking through hundreds of clothes, this service is great! i use it whenever i need to add some new pieces to my closet!"

2017-12-13

I've found a sweetspot

"Dailylook is my favorite clothing subscription so far. I’ve tried other services that are very similar, but found them to have very cheap quality clothing or extremely expensive pieces. Dailylook is in that sweet spot where their clothes are great and not too expensive! However, I’ve received large tag items, but the majority of pieces I buy are on the lower side of the spectrum.

2017-12-12

Items returned - being charged

"I just got a bill for $580 dollars. The package of clothing was returned weeks ago. I have no way of proving this as it was put in a drop box for shipping. If you read through the reviews here you can see I am not the first to report this happening. I have no idea how I am going to resolve this and it looks like I'm going to be out the $. Stay away from this company!"

2017-12-07

Keep it

"Easy, convenient, and exceptional quality of clothes. I will continue my subscription with them for as long as I can. I don't have to worry about shopping for clothes anymore and that is a big relief.

2017-12-06

Good experience!

"I’ve had four boxes so far and I’ve never not bought at least one item. Their clothes are so pretty and comfortable that it’s impossible for me not to keep something. Since I am also constantly updating my social profiles I've seen a trend in the items I receive. I like this service. It’s been a good experience so far."

2017-12-04

Pleasantly Surprised

"I just got my first box today and I have to say I was really surprised that I like almost everything! (Kept 4) the quality is also amazing. I was not sure what to expect but I am very happy and can’t wait for my next box! Date night tonight in one of my outfits!"

2017-11-27

Ethical service, great quality.

"I found Daily Look to be very ethical when I used their service: for one, I ordered the service with the intent to invest in myself and always keep something from the box of goodies. So I used the $40 each month (which was honestly not that hard since I always received great quality clothes). Secondly, when I canceled the service just this month (too much going on in my life to keep this service) daily look refunded my $40 for that month. No problems whatsoever. I hope to come back once my life slows down a little. "

2017-11-17

WARNING!!! Please read!!!

"Absolutely horrible!!! Please DO NOT try Dailylook. They are scammers!!! What they do is try and say you did not return certain items, when in fact you did, and they take your money. Of course you can’t prove it neither and they know that. Their customer service is terrible and they couldn’t EVER get your box to you on the date you scheduled it. "

2017-11-16

No trouble

"I wanted to glow up my wardrobe with pieces that were stylish but also going to last the test of time and decided to sign up for this. I've already bought a few pieces from my four previous boxes and I can see myself using them for a very long time! The quality of the pieces is very good. I haven't had any trouble with this company and I hope it stays that way (will update if it changes)."

2017-11-13

great if its for you

"I enjoyed this service. Although the box i first got was a total of around $600 (which is a lot for me), they still sent me a lot of stuff. I picked mostly the lowest priced items , except some jeans and a dress. I loved most of the pieces, but some didn't look right on me. The good thing is that you can give feedback on all of your pieces so the stylist is always updating your box. To be fair, though, the quality of the clothes was really great. So if you can afford it, do it!"

2017-11-09

My stylist never fails...

"It's kind of funny how people complain about the price of the items, did Y'all not read the website before signing up?! Anyway, obviously this is not for everyone (just as everything else in life), but I am satisfied with the service I've received. My stylist never fails to send me a piece I love and would have probably not found at a store. Although some items are not for me, there is always a great variety and options! I always try to buy 3 items because that way I get 50% one of my items! "

2017-11-08

Great selections

"I received my first box about three days ago and I love the selections. I love trying on things I would normally not pick out for myself at a store. I received a "one off the shoulder" top that I would have never thought I could rock! I'm excited to try new styles!"

Share Dailylook.com's store rating