dailylook.com

Shipping & packaging: 3.54/10
Customer service: 2.95/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.46/10
2018-07-17

Just go shoppping for yourself.

"I used to really like this service and they do send some cool things, however you CONSTANTLY have to watch them as they WILL overcharge you and then make up lies as to why things don't line up with your account information online. They currently owe me $162 in overcharges that they are refusing to pay me back even though the details of these overcharges are available right in my account info on their site. They also tried to charge me $123 as soon as a I cancelled my membership, stating it was for "damages." I said I did not damage any clothes, and they said it was for a "scent" and they had previously ignored it twice before. Wow, first of all I had never received any notification about a scent and I'm sorry if my perfumes transferred when I tried the clothes on but the whole point of the service is that you're supposed to be able to try on the clothes. Do not use the service. They are really disorganized. Also if you don't return everything fast enough they will charge you like $1000 for the entire box and you won't get your money back for like a month. This company is a disaster. "

2018-06-27

A total rip off!!!!!

"A total rip off! Sign up for their service if you want to waste your time, money and brain cells!! No one aka “stylist” pays attention to your concerns or request. And they just keep charging you. Some clothes come in a box with weird smell. Also, a total rip off for what they have to offer. Outdated pieces and poor quality! I’ll make sure to post this review on EVERY POSIBLE SITE on the Internet. I asked for a refund but they refused to issue one. Bad service deserves only bad reviews. Practice what you preach!!! "

2018-06-05

Save yourself from grief and anguish because this is a SCAM

"This place is a scam. I returned several items in my second (and last) box and they lost the returns and claimed I owed them for EVERY item in that box. A customer rep said they were found ... then they were lost ... then they were found ... then they were lost. And now they are saying I owe almost $1,000 which I refuse to pay because I returned the items. I owe literally one-fourth of that cost, which frankly, I think is too expensive given the five plus weeks I've been dealing with them regarding this same issue. They're horrible and unethical."

2018-05-26

Over charges for services

"Just so you know, I will be sure to tell every single person I know that they should never do business with your company. I hope that was worth the charge you so didn’t deserve with your low quality products and terrible choices of items that were sent to me."

2018-05-21

Charges for items I did not keep!!

"Things started well but then it become clear they do not keep good records of what was purchased and on what dates. They started charging me for items returned sometimes over a month after it was returned. I also received random charges on dates my boxes where sent or returned bc their billing was messed up. They sent me to collections over 1 item- without telling me!! No email notice or a call. The charge was for an item I never purchased. I’m an attorney- I have an income and will always pay for what I buy. I had to fight with them and hey charged me another reandome charge there next month. When I tried to cancel all boxes, they stopped for a month and then started sending me boxes again against my directions to cancel my account. You can’t truest them with your charge card. They will abuse it and you expect anauthkrized charges with no recourse. "

2018-04-23

Good prices!

"Paying $40 for a personal stylist is such a good price. I don't know why people are complaining about it. I've had this service for over a year now and I've alternated with how often I receive my box. I still love the pieces sent to me. This box is not for everyone, but if you want to look good you should definitely give it a chance!"

2018-04-17

TIRED AND NO TIME

"If you are tired of the same thing, this is a great way to shop. I can't say it enough, this service has saved me so much time I wish I could get it all the time. I currently receive it every other month and I usually always buy three or more items. I make sure to let my stylist know the style of stuff I'm looking to add to my closet just do I dont get stuff I dont need."

2018-04-17

ONLY GETS BETTER!

"My first box was just OK (I bought one item), but each time I received my box it kept getting better and better. Now, I usually buy 305 items depending on the items I am sent because my stylist is so good! I love talking to her about what I like as well as new trends. Definitely happy about sticking with them!"

2018-03-20

Doesn't allow to cancel subscription

"1st box delivered on March 17th, 2018 and returned on March 20th, 2018. It does not allow to cancel subscription as they have "a box in transit to be shipped April 18th, 2018". As of March 20th, I cannot cancel it, so now I wonder, when will it be possible t cancel?"

2018-02-28

Easy and convenient !

"so easy and convenient! especially love the quality of clothing and the brands they offer. i always look forward to getting my box it's like Christmas coming early! im going to continue my quarterly subscription with them. "

2018-02-23

Real poor clothes and styling skills of Dailylook stylists...

"When I received my box with 11 items, only 1 was more-less wearable...really. So I sent the rest back and then they told me that they have to charge me the restocking fee because one item was damaged, but no proof was provided. So I suggest taking pictures of every item you send back, so they don't charge you for "damaged" pieces... "

2018-02-21

LOVE the personalization!

"i love the personalization of DailyLook! i can actually have a one on one conversation with my stylist. and not only that but i love the thoughtful notes she leaves me. it really does make me feel like i have my own personal stylist who is my friend and wants me to look good. "

2018-02-14

Buyer beware total scam

"They will charge you $190 up front before receiving your first shipment and this is not mentioned until you give them the styling fee then they let you know a additional amount was applied.
Cancelled my subscription and box and still cannot get my money back.

2018-02-12

Amazing!

"Love dailylook! love the personalization of my items. i told my girlfriends about it and now they get boxes too. we love comparing our items and showing each other. our stylists do great at picking items for our different styles and body types. very pleased with our selections!"

2018-02-10

Worst of the worst experience

"Every single time I have ever sent a box back to daily look I have been accused of keeping something ....unfair and unacceptable. The very reason I canceled my membership.

I have been a member with other companies from food to fashion and NEVER have I been accused of theft. Members beware!!!

Share Dailylook.com's store rating