390 reviews

Customer service: 7.40/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.70/10
2018-04-17

TIRED AND NO TIME

"If you are tired of the same thing, this is a great way to shop. I can't say it enough, this service has saved me so much time I wish I could get it all the time. I currently receive it every other month and I usually always buy three or more items. I make sure to let my stylist know the style of stuff I'm looking to add to my closet just do I dont get stuff I dont need."

2018-04-17

ONLY GETS BETTER!

"My first box was just OK (I bought one item), but each time I received my box it kept getting better and better. Now, I usually buy 305 items depending on the items I am sent because my stylist is so good! I love talking to her about what I like as well as new trends. Definitely happy about sticking with them!"

2018-03-20

Doesn't allow to cancel subscription

"1st box delivered on March 17th, 2018 and returned on March 20th, 2018. It does not allow to cancel subscription as they have "a box in transit to be shipped April 18th, 2018". As of March 20th, I cannot cancel it, so now I wonder, when will it be possible t cancel?"

2018-02-28

Easy and convenient !

"so easy and convenient! especially love the quality of clothing and the brands they offer. i always look forward to getting my box it's like Christmas coming early! im going to continue my quarterly subscription with them. "

2018-02-23

Real poor clothes and styling skills of Dailylook stylists...

"When I received my box with 11 items, only 1 was more-less wearable...really. So I sent the rest back and then they told me that they have to charge me the restocking fee because one item was damaged, but no proof was provided. So I suggest taking pictures of every item you send back, so they don't charge you for "damaged" pieces... "

2018-02-21

LOVE the personalization!

"i love the personalization of DailyLook! i can actually have a one on one conversation with my stylist. and not only that but i love the thoughtful notes she leaves me. it really does make me feel like i have my own personal stylist who is my friend and wants me to look good. "

2018-02-20

****

"Got 7 shirts no purse, shoes, jewelry. Items were way too costly."

2018-02-14

Buyer beware total scam

"They will charge you $190 up front before receiving your first shipment and this is not mentioned until you give them the styling fee then they let you know a additional amount was applied.
Cancelled my subscription and box and still cannot get my money back.

2018-02-12

Amazing!

"Love dailylook! love the personalization of my items. i told my girlfriends about it and now they get boxes too. we love comparing our items and showing each other. our stylists do great at picking items for our different styles and body types. very pleased with our selections!"

2018-02-10

Worst of the worst experience

"Every single time I have ever sent a box back to daily look I have been accused of keeping something ....unfair and unacceptable. The very reason I canceled my membership.

I have been a member with other companies from food to fashion and NEVER have I been accused of theft. Members beware!!!

2018-02-09

IT'S A SCAM!!!!!

"Please do not sign for daily look!!!!!! I just signed up on 2/8/18 I agreed to a $40 fitting fee. Then I received an email that $150 is pending in my account for daily look. They steal people's money!!! "

2018-01-26

Hesitant at first but now happy!!

"I was tagged in one of their posts by a friend online after having an awful experience with a similar service but i really am enjoying it so far. The only thing is that the shipping can be sometimes slow but I always get my box with some great items which is what matters!"

2018-01-24

no more painful shopping!

"I HATE shopping!!! as someone who is tired of shopping at malls and looking through hundreds of clothes, this service is great! i use it whenever i need to add some new pieces to my closet!"

2017-12-13

I've found a sweetspot

"Dailylook is my favorite clothing subscription so far. I’ve tried other services that are very similar, but found them to have very cheap quality clothing or extremely expensive pieces. Dailylook is in that sweet spot where their clothes are great and not too expensive! However, I’ve received large tag items, but the majority of pieces I buy are on the lower side of the spectrum.

2017-12-12

Items returned - being charged

"I just got a bill for $580 dollars. The package of clothing was returned weeks ago. I have no way of proving this as it was put in a drop box for shipping. If you read through the reviews here you can see I am not the first to report this happening. I have no idea how I am going to resolve this and it looks like I'm going to be out the $. Stay away from this company!"

Share Dailylook.com's store rating