20000 NE 15th Ct

Customer service: 5.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.48/10
2018-03-06

Customer service needs improving

"I have asked for a refund THREE times...and submitted the form....and I still haven't received a reply."

2018-03-05

The price seemed to good compared to shopping around so I bought an iPhone 6s 64gb.

"Cosmetically the iPhone seemed great out of the box. Upon further closer inspection, it dies have some noticeable scratches that show signs of it being dropped in the corners. The disclaimer does state that it would have such. But what bugged me and still does it that it is missing a screw in the bottom next to the charging port (the ones that lock the screen in place), and the home button is loose and floppy, and I have to yell at it for Siri to hear me (which makes me think the mic is faulty). It makes calls, texts, etc as it should tho. Maybe I just got that one that wasn’t that great. Maybe others have had better luck. Kind of a let down for my first time purchasing from dailysteals.com. "

Great store love it

"Fast and easy super products"

2nd time around

"Bought the Life 'n' Soul headphones when they were first made available. several months later and I'm buying another pair for my wife. Super happy.

2018-03-04

Coupon code didn't work - fail!

"Got email with coupon code and when attempted to use it, it didn't work ☹️"

Wrong color came

"Item display/ summary showing different color what I received, need to exchange."

2018-03-04

Checking out took HRS.....

"It was very hard to check out it took me hrs to finally complete my transaction"

Quick and easy

"It was fast, with only a couple of clicks and my purchase was made."

2018-03-04

Excellent products at reasonable prices

"Excellent products at reasonable prices"

Sudie1

"Quick and easy ordering process. Just ordered my first order, waiting for it to come. "

Pleased.

"Order was received quicker than expected. The box it came in had a few minor cosmetic imperfections, but was intact and never opened. "

Pretty bracelet

"Great price for this item"

Not as advertised

""Bluetooth Smart Watch with Camera, Pedometer, Activity Monitor and iPhone/Android Sync" Was not as advertised. Listing claimed it would use a TF card and a SIM card, but there are no slots for either in the watch. It also claimed that it would sync with Android phones but the QR code arrives at a web page that will not download the app. So fat no response from Daily Steals."

Caught my eye

"The product caught my eye and it is definitely a steal. I don’t know about the quality or shipping yet as I’ve just ordered it, so we will see. The only problem I’ve had so far is the order summary. I ordered several monogrammed bracelets to give as gifts and when I wanted to review my order, I didn’t see what the initials were that I ordered. I’m hoping I did it right? The order summary just had the item, how many I purchased and the price. It would have been nice to see the personalization just to confirm it was correct. "

LACK OF SERVICE

"Reached out to support after accidentally buying something.....no response."

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.