20000 NE 15th Ct

Shipping & packaging: 6.06/10
Customer service: 5.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.49/10
2018-04-18

Falsely advertised product. Customer Support doesn't respond to support requests.

"I bought a 3 pack of MFi certified Apple Lightning charging/syncing cables. And one by one they all stopped working within a month. When asking for a refund/replacement, I have yet to receive any response from the support team.

2 of the cables are now fully defective. No iPhone or my iPad will recognize any cable is plugged in. With the last cable, the iPhone or iPad connected to it gives an error on the screen "Unsupported Accessory" and will not charge. So either they lied or these are defective. I will update my review accordingly.

2018-04-16

Support takes a while to reply, but is reliable

"Ordered a used LG phone from Daily Steals just before Christmas 2017. After a couple of weeks, it wouldn't stay connected to wireless and was getting really hot. Contacted support. It took a day or two for them to get back to me, but in the end they issued a refund (not an exchange) and I was able to purchase another used phone of the same model, at the original price. Would have prefered better quality control so that the first phone didn't need to be returned, and would have preferred faster replies from support. However, someone did get back to me reliably, and in the end I have a properly working used phone. Also, original phone shipped with a USB-C cable, even though the phone required a micro-USB cable. This would have been annoying if we didn't already have a ton of micro-USB cables in the house.

Update1: The other annoying thing is that after placing my order I started getting almost daily emails asking me to rate my experience with Daily Steals. Yesterday I finally relented and wrote the review above. Today I received ANOTHER email asking "How was your experience with us?", and when I cliked on the link in the email I was taken back to this review. I've removed one star from my review because of the shear annoyance of these reminders, and will continue to remove one star for every further email reminder that I receive asking me to do something that I've already done.

Update2: Received one email at 11:26 am today, which prompted update #1. Received another, identical email at 1:34pm asking to rate my overall experience.

Update 3: Got another identical email the following day at 11:22 am. I'm now out of stars and rather annoyed.

Update 4: Day 4. Another identical reminder email at 10:21am, and another one at 12:20pm.

Update 5: Day 5. Another identical reminder email at 11:05am. I could click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email, but now I'm morbidly curious how much longer this will go on.

2018-04-15

Ripped off, never shipped me my order!

"never shipped me my order, No phone to call and every email says the same thing!!"

2018-04-14

Absolutely terrible

"Never buying from here again the items I received did not work "

2018-04-10

Fake Product: 10 Foot Apple MFi-Certified Braided Lightning Cable

"These cables are not Apple MFi-Certified. All three that I purchased worked for the first charge but afterwards, it did not work at all. I made this discovery after their 30 day warranty policy so they would not give me a refund. They also claim the cords are made by Power4 but their cords actually have a logo on them. These cords have no markings. I am currently disputing the charge with my credit card company."

2018-04-02

Sold out after showing shipped

"Twice I place an order off their website and twice - after showing that it was shipped, they notified me that they could not fulfill the order because it was sold out. "

2018-03-27

Bad Item, excellent customer service.

"Ordered bluetooth headphones, for some reason, it kept disconnecting/turning off.
Emailed DailySteals, they took about 2-3 days to respond, but sent me return postage and refunded me within a week.

Didn’t work at all

"I now have tried all three lighting cables for my iPad and none work. Tossed all 3, never again!"

Horrible Company!!

"Ordered a bracelet a month ago, no shipping info or nothing, never received it, just opened a case through paypal, these people are a scam!"

Great

"Phone arrived right away. Will use dailysteals.com again."

Whoa

"So I ordered some sweatshirts from daily steals and when I checked out I forgot to put in my coupon code. I contacted them via email, and promptly got a refund to my CC. Great Customer Service. "

2018-03-15

Great Delivery

"Arrived fast. Kept in touch. Product as described! Would buy from again."

2018-03-15

Two of the same

"I saw two hats one baseball hat an a safari hat ( camouflage ). I received two safari hats. I’m happy with that because that’s the hat I wanted so I’m happy "

2018-03-14

superior quality and service

"I ordered bed sheets. They are of superior quality; better than expected. Delivery was running a few days late but customer service was great!"

2018-03-14

[2-Pack] Glow Gloves Purchase from Daily Steals

"I've had a bad experience with their Customer Service. I purchased a two pack of Glow gloves on 2/26/18 and they were defective. I requested a refund and they still have not responded or refunded this purchase. I offered to return them also. I don't feel good about continuing business with someone who doesn't give their customers the respect to respond to their emails through Customer Service."

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.