Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Steals by clicking a star below.

2017-11-20

Very slow shipping

"I made my order on Nov. 10 and according to their online shipping tracker, it took until the 15th to get my order to the post office. The postal service then took its sweet time getting it to me. I also never received a shipping notification with a tracking number, only an email later on saying it was "out for delivery." That's the only time I saw the actual postal service tracking number. Yes, the deals really are a steal, but patience is a must."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! thank you for reaching out. We are glad to see your item was successfully delivered in 5 business days. That is the normal time frame for our standard shipping! Thank you! ”

Manual Coffee Grinder

"Great price, easy transaction, would buy again. "

Good product wrong model

"I ordered a iPad Air 2 case with backlit keyboard , instead I got the model without the backlit keyboard . I sent the an email , I did get a response but it’s was an automated one nothing else . I would like to get the one I paid for ."

Happy with the service.

"Item came quickly and seems to be in good working condition."

Questionable items

"I bought two electronic deadbolts, both came in questionably new packaging that was damaged with pieces falling out of the box. One of them wouldn't assemble properly. Both items don't appear to be factory new."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We have just followed up with your email! It looks like our agent informed you of the resolution time frame! Also, our supplier is closed on the weekends. Thank you and please be advised for your resolution email! Thank you!! ”

VinayAkula's Avatar

2017-11-18

I did not get the product

"I did not get the product and customer service did not reply me"

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! it looks like this item was delivered successfully on 11/18. We have sent you this information via email. Please reply directly to that email thread if you would like us to open an investigation for you. Thank you!! ”

LG headphones hbs-750

"My Lg hbs-750 headphones arrived in a plain bubble wrap mailer. They are covered in scratches and absolutely filthy. I'm very disappointed in my purchase. Buyer beware."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this! We have sent you a link to proceed with a return or replacement at no cost to you. Please reply directly to that thread so we can provide you with a quick resolution. Thank you for letting us know about this! ”

Happy customer

"I am an occasional shopper at Daily Steals and have been happy with my purchases and dealings with Daily Steals. No problems to report, good or bad.
I like that I can pay using amazon.

Terrible customer

" After requesting a replacement for a hoodie that was the wrong size, I was given an automated reply with a form to fill out. I completed that as requested. After waiting nearly 2 weeks, I sent another email and still no response. There’s no working phone number to speak to an actual person. I’m all done with this company. Never again. "

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! It looks like a customer service agent has provided a return label for you! Please send the item back so we can proceed with your desired resolution! Thank you! ”

Just... gross.

"Bought two 'refurbished' headphones - I should know better if it doesn't say 'manufacturer refurbished'. Bought two because I generally love these LG type headphones. 'Hassle Free' packaging was a clear plastic bag. Serial number stickers on both were yellowed and barely legible. One pair didn't work right, sound was static-y and one side much louder than the other. They were also sticky. The pair that worked fine wreaked of someone's cologne. The only refurbishing I could tell was replacing the rubber ear nubs at the end where it counts, but they clearly didn't even wipe a rag over these. Now I have to pay for shipping to return these turds. "

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this! We have just sent you a link to proceed with a free return or replacement! Please reply directly to that email thread! Thank you for letting us know, we look forward to resolving this for you! ”

Partial fulfillment of order

"I ordered and paid for 2 sets of kitchen knives but I only received one set. These are Christmas presents and I am very disappointed at this time. I am assuming that Daily Steals will ship me another set of knives."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about any issues with your order. We have just sent you a link to be filled out so we can create another sales order for your missing item! Please reply directly to that email thread if you have any questions or concerns! Thank you!! ”

Easy to use

"Easy site to use. Like the prices. Looking forward to receiving items ordered. "

Pleasent

"It was easy and fast I will shop again"

2017-11-17

Horrific

"I ordered a refurbished headset at a really good price. It came in the mail in a flimsy envelope and was wrapped in only a thin plastic bag. I was surprised it was still in one piece and hoped it would be ok. Well...I don't know if it works and won't find out. I took it out of the plastic and it was disgusting! It has a slimy grease covering it (I'm guessing from the previous owner's hair?) And it was dirty with fingerprints all over it. Not only is this gross, but it's unsanitary!!!! I could barely even bring myself to keep holding it long enough to get it back in the plastic bag to return it. "

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this! This item was listed as hassle-free packaging - which will explain the packaging it arrived in. However, the rest is unacceptable and we have sent you a link to proceed with a free return or replacement right away! Please reply directly to that thread! Thank you!”

2017-11-17

Poor condition phone delivered

"Does not match with the description. "

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this. we have just responded to your email inquiry with a link to proceed with a free return or replacement! Please reply directly to that email thread so we can provide a fast resolution!! Thank you!! ”

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.