Product & services pricing 3.13/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Customer service: 1.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.00/10
2018-04-17

My order cancled by system!!

"I bought 10 items and everything went thru fine. /next day my order is canceled ..When I called Daily sales, they told me that 1st my address did not match ..then they said it is correct ..next they told be because I order 10 items at once, that is too much for 1st order ..point everything was correct - my billing address , my payment went thru and still canceled ..Be aware they will canceled your order any time ,but they would not let you know because they cant give explanation why ..you buy on your own risk ..why they care how much I will buy if I pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2018-03-30

Good Purchase

"I purchased a unlocked note 5 Verizon with very light screen burn for $129. The whole process took about 3 weeks. I'm very happy with the phone. It looks new and works great. The screen burn you can barely see it. "

2018-03-21

The 2018 Winner for Horrible Customer Service

"1. The company DailySale.com took 18 days to deliver a two day shipping item.
2. Daily Sale sent me the wrong sub-model of LG G4 smartphone. It was supposed to be GSM for ATT, T-Mobile, etc, but it was a Sprint CDMA model. It was not compatible for LTE data.
3 . Daily Sale wanted me to pay return shipping, even though it was their mistake. It took 30 minutes or argumentative chat to get them to send a return label.
4. Daily Sale promised that if an exchange was available, they would exchange the phone. They issued a refund, even though they still listed that phone for sale on their front web page.
5. Daily Sale will not honor the original sale price for the smartphone. Their price has increased $37.00 since the original purchase. I am out the cost of an otter box and tempered glass screen protectors as a result.
6. Their customer service is atrocious. They just cut and paste answers, and have to be argued with for a long time just to get a little headway.

I was not looking to get a hand out, but I did not expect to get the finger either!

2018-03-20

NO Customer Service

"Bought a hand hand air filler contraption that doesnt work. I paid almost $38.00 for it and almost $10.00 to return it. I have yet to get my credit, which will be less 2/3 of what I paid for it. With Amazon or other legitimate merchant, they pay the return postage for any defective items.

My suggestion is to stay away from these peole so you don't get ripped off like I did.

2018-02-22

I WISH THEY SENT ME A BRICK INSTEAD!

"I BOUGHT A PHONE, THEY SENT ME A BROKEN GARBAGE... I WISH THEY SENT ME A BRICK INSTEAD! I COULD HAVE USED THE BRICK AT LEAST. PHONE NOT WORK, WOULD NOT CHARGE, KEEP TURING OFF, PROPPED "YOUR DEVICE MAY HAVE MOISTURE" (wtf!?!?) SOOO... UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY **** ME LEFT TO RIGHT. LOW PRICE YES. BUT YOU MIGHT AS WELL FLUSH YOUR MONEY DOWN THE TOILET!"

2018-01-27

Low price, terrible customer service

"Ordered cellphone and it was not unlocked which was a supplier issue. If you get involved in credit, all help happens. Every reply takes up to 3 days and will give credit only after at least 3 days after arrival. The will fill only at higher price since sale is off. Poor customer relations policies/training. Original order placed Jan 5, good product received Jan 26"

2018-01-24

Wouldn’t even give one star.

"Spent over $400 on two “new phones” and received VERY damaged ones in terrible packaging. Now I have to pay to ship them back with my own money, even though the items weren’t what I ordered. Now I’m worried after reading reviews that I won’t even get a refund after I send them back. DO NOT THROW AWAY MONEY BY ORDERING ANYTHING FROM HERE! You heard it from me. "

2018-01-18

just great!

"I found dailysale on a forum on where to buy a birthday gift for my daughter, i found a apple ipad for $99 I purchased it and it arrived in perfect condition in just 4 days, my daughter loves it and i am very happy"

2018-01-12

thetwogees@charter.net

"I want to return an order but can not get a return label."

2018-01-09

Return policy is designed to discourage you; no refunds

"I purchased a refurbished iPhone 6 16gb (unlocked). After transferring sim card and contacts, my battery ran out. Recharged battery, ran out of juice in 3 hours. Took it to Apple for a diagnostics. Results: reset to factory settings; not refurbished; bad battery. I contacted DailySale.com via email (only possible way). I asked for a replacement or a refund. The following is a quote from the email response I received from Dailysale.com: "How our exchange process works is that we issue you a daily sale store credit upon receipt of your return, you would then purchase it using the credit that was applied to your account." The exact same phone is now $22 more the price I paid! Absolute garbage!"

2018-01-02

BEWARE OF THIS SITE! FALSE ADVERTISING!

"I ordered Christmas gifts early in November that were suppose to be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks. They have still not been delivered. I checked the first week in December to be sure they were on their way, and they still hadn't even been shipped. Now they are telling to wait another 14 days. I told them I longer wanted the items. Christmas was over and that I requested a refund immediately! Now, they they are insisting, they have been shipped and that I should check with the Post Office, their delivery service, and my neighbors! This is beyond ridiculous. If they want the items they claimed they shipped, they should contact their delivery service or post office. It should not be my responsibility to track this down. I purchased from them in good faith that they would deliver in time, so they should refund my payment now. Not keep giving me the run around. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

2017-12-10

Do not buy from this site.

"I ordered 4 tablets in March, they didn't work well. I returned them in April. I am still waiting for my refund and it is December. You can't call and talk to a person. All i have are numerous emails saying they address checking on it. "

2017-12-08

Never Again!

"On Dec 1 ordered a titanium wedding band. Dec 2 ordered a Samsung Chromebook. First time using this "company".
Got e-mail saying ring order is cancelled and CC refunded even after receiving a DHL tracking #. Huh??
I never received any info on the Chromebook order so tried to contact them. No phone # and no response to 2 inquiries via e-mail.
I got a e-mail from "amazonn".com saying my Daily Sale shipment was delivered successfully. Hmmm. It had an attachment which I did not open.
I will never use this outfit again an will contact my bank to make sure that I was not ripped-off.
Buyer beware of these guys!
Regards & Happy Holidays...........Russ Jordan

2017-11-29

Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer

"I just received my air fryer from them and the box was all beat up and torn open. When I opened it, it did not have a piece of styrofoam protecting the air fryer. It also came without a manual. I am awaiting a reply from them so I can now get my money back and return it. After reading the bad reviews, I feel like I have been scammed. Never ordering from them again.

2017-11-28

False advertising

"I ordered a cell phone as a gift, advertised as "unlocked". When tried to activate we discovered it was locked. When we contacted Dailysale they basically said it was not their problem. There is no phone number to contact them, and apparently no accountability whatsoever. This is false advertising. Order at your own risk! I will not use this company again."

Share Daily Sale's store rating