Stores > Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

uniden DashCam is a piece og JUNK-----Stay away

"crappy piece of plastic--won't even stay on windshiel"

2017-11-03

Rip off

"Never received my order, they say delivered,,, NOT , I was told to check with my neighbors Why they don't go into my mail !!! Also told check with Post office, like they would have it without notifying me !!! And that's it to them gone is gone !!! Don't use use this site !!!! Your loss "

2017-10-18

Will not trust this site ever again.

"I placed an order on September 9th, 2017. The site said they try to ship asap, but to give them 2-3 weeks for your order to arrive. They only way to contact them is on line so October 6th or so I emailed customer service asking about my order. No response from CS but on October 9th I received an email that my order had shipped & we "en route to the distribution center" (1 pair of earrings). On October 13th, the tracking still said the same thing and was still dated Oct 9th. I emailed customer service again and again, no response. On October 17th I tried their 'chat' line, after a few minutes it came on and said to leave my email and someone would contact me. Instead about 30 minutes later suddenly there's a message from CS that they couldn't wait on me to respond any longer and ended the chat...at which time I got back on and waited. The person who helped me said she'd put a note on my account and personally see to it that I got my order. Within 1 hour of that chat, my account was charged yet after 24 hours nothing has changed. I contact CS again on October 18th and again the CS person was very apologetic and would personally email me as soon as she got a response from the shipping department. As I write this, it is still Oct 18th, but it is 7 hours later and I have heard nothing. I hope others have had better luck with these people than I have, but I'd be really careful if I was you before ordering from them."

2017-10-07

Not worth the poor service and delays....

"I have been buying inexpensive (non-electronic) items from them for about 90 days. Extremely slow and no customer support. Too much of a "hassle". Will go back to the big "A" for excellent customer service and return policy."

2017-10-03

never received

"I never received the items nor was I notified that they canceled them without my knowledge until I logged in an noticed it on my ordered items"

2017-09-23

RUN AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

"BUYER BEWARE doesn't even begin to tell you about these people. I placed an order Sept. 6th (it's now Oct.23) and the only response I've gotten is a bull crap cut and paste reply to my questions. "

2017-09-23

Not even star worthy

"Zero customer service. No support. Bought iPhone 6S took a month to ship. Paid $300. Phone still had goo on it from a sticker. Banged up, and set up for international use, can't turn off shutter on camera. Beware buying iPhone made in/for China. There's a difference. No one to contact!!! Avoid this company! !!"

2017-09-10

never received!

"Ordered Apple Computer never received 3 weeks later no number to call!
Never order from this Daily Sale!
How is Amazon involved with this Company I could of payed threw Amazon account!
Crazy!

2017-09-06

LOOK OUT..

"These guys are crooks,We ordered a note 4 cell phone on Aug.4th for 103.00.. didn't receive it till Aug 29th!! It was a branded Sprint phone which will not operate on a 4G system ,T Mobile or AT&T, I continued to email them every day they said the information on our order would be sent to there "ZEN DESK" .That was the last I heard ..I have also called there phone # in Florida and it is just a recording.I have now involved my C.Card company as they continue to ignore me ,I just can't figure out how a company can continue to get good reviews ,(on there website)when they continue to screw people over!!"

2017-08-27

Two orders that werent' shipped.

"I placed two orders on 8/23/17 and they stated they were shipped and gave me two tracking numbers but when I check these four days ago, it says status unavailable. I tried contacting customer support, they never responded at all. Very bad, will never buy again with this company."

2017-08-23

Dissappointed

"I was not satisfied with the tire inflator I ordered. Since there is no customer service phone number, I sent an email to learn about the return policy. That was almost a week ago, and I still have not received a response. I would hesitate before ordering anything in the future."

2017-08-23

Horrible

"I bought a printer from them and I received the printer without ink cartridge and it specifically says on the box that ink cartridge is included. I got a good price on the printer but the ink cartridge cost me just as much as the printer. "

2017-08-17

3 pack solar lights

"Order placed on 6/29/17 it is now 8/17/17 and have not received my item yet. These people are the absolute worst on the internet. Never again."

2017-08-12

Ordered item on 7/18/17; suppose to rec 7 days. A/o 8/12/17; can only get mumbo jumbo and rhetoric about their shipping policy; yada, yada.

"Lousy, lousy, lousy, lousy"

2017-08-02

Defective product

"I ordered a MacBook from daily sale around March 2017. By May 2017, the laptop would sometimes not detect the power adapter. In July 2017, the laptop does not detect the power adapter at all, and daily sale is refusing to help me because 30 days have past since the purchase date . I've just wasted $340 and I will never again purchase any item , electronics or otherwise from daily sale . "

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!