Stores > DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS
  • DSG (Defense So

Voice your opinion! Review DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS by clicking a star below.
2017-12-19

I'll never do business with these hacks again...

"I have purchased from dsg in the past, and while their prices have always been on the higher side of retail, they are close to me and packages get here quick so it is worth it. I placed an order 12/4/2017 for 2 items, their site said nothing about either item being out of stock (which they both were) finally 10 days later I contacted dsg to find out whats up with the order and they tell me that one item is now in stock and we are waiting for the other to come in before the order is shipped. The piece I'm now waiting on is a set of sights that is from a company also located in the same city as dsg, and come to find out dsg had not even placed a fulfillment order to replenish stock on this item and was giving me the run around on this order. Telling me that "once our order is filled, we will get you your parts" all the while, they had not placed an order with the supplier. I will not do business with a company that flat out lies, and neither should you.

Also, when I called to talk about this "issue", I spoke with Mat, and he really did not seem to care that I was displeased with my experience and offered no kind of solution or anything. I guess business is so good at dsg that unhappy customers (former customer now) just aren't a big deal for them.

2015-08-12

"I ordered 6 pairs of pants, two in a 40 waist, the rest in 42. I chose 3 of the DSG competition belts in size 40-44, none of the belts are the actual stated size, they are a 44+. I was expected to ship the items back with my own money, I find this anything but acceptable. I refuse to pay shipping on an item that dose not fit me due to it not being properly advertised, had I known the real sizes I would have ordered a large in the belts instead. Very poor customer service, never again will I order from or suggest them as an option. "

2012-09-14

"Placed an order over the phone at my LGS, and the friendly rep told me that the FFL was on file and product would ship same day. Two days later, no order confirmation e-mail had come so I contacted them. Despite putting them in contact with him via e-mail, they seem unwilling to make the least effort to complete my order. So far about six e-mails and no resolution to the simple problem which would be fixed if they were willing to make the tiniest effort. Even with their good prices you would think the profit margin on long guns is sufficient to make a small amount of customer service worthwhile. Hope to report back here with a good resolution to this problem soon. As it stands, my recommendation is to spend the extra money and shop somewhere else."

2012-08-03

"They only carry top quality items. Great to work with. Very fast shipping."

gekejo1's Avatar

Oregon
2012-03-02

"I had a problem with my order and Seth helped me correct the problem immediately! Great customer service and quick response time. Thanks, DSG and thank you big time Seth! G-"

2011-07-03

"Great company. Quick, helpful customer service and fast shipping."

2010-09-10

"I received my orders in a very timely fashion. At the time of the orders, I bought a Magpul UBR for $199! Other Magpul products in OD Green were on sale and I jumped for it. I'll be keeping my eye on this site."

Share DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS's store rating

DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS is not a merchant member
DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!