Stores > DIY Gadget
  • DIY Gadget

Voice your opinion! Review DIY Gadget by clicking a star below.
2012-03-31

"I've ordered a few things from them in the past few years, and found the service acceptable. Things must have changed dramatically since the last order I made about a year ago. This time an item was missing from the package. I only bought 2 items, so that in itself was bad, but anyone can make a mistake. I contacted support via their website form. It took a day and a half for a response, but they did promise to ship out another one. I had also asked for express shipping since it was their mistake, and I had customers waiting, but they refused, saying it would cost $30. They did not provide tracking info. Sixteen days later I contacted them to ask if item was shipped, because I have not received it. It took two and a half days this time for a response. They said it may be delayed at customs, and it is out of their control. That's understandable. I asked for a tracking number. It took another 2 days for them to tell me that they didn't have one. Eight days after that, I received the item. It came broken. They put a fragile part in a bubble envelope, without any cardboard or box for support. I send yet another message. I have been waiting 2 days for a response, and nothing. I hope they resolve the issue, but next time I will just spend the extra money for original parts, and not the knockoffs they sell."

2010-05-27

"Bought the CK3 with USB probe for my Liteon on May 9th. Received it on Friday (13th), considering the there is no shipping charge (free shipping), I'd say the shipping was very fast. Initially I had problems getting the key out of my liteon, so I contacted them via their support ticket site, I got answer within a couple hours, which was really good. The helped me to resolved the issue as I missed one import step (try need to be half open).

Anyhow, I am very happy with their service. If I need more adapters from them, I am sure I will buy from them again.

2009-01-02

"I order the wrong cable. A JP1 cable won't work with a JP1.2 remote. Anyway I contacted them about 3AM to see what I could do about ordering the right one. I got a reply at 5AM. Now that's service. What more can I say. They cancelled my original order, refunded the amount and i ordered the right part. And they shipped it about an hour later. Great people to deal with."

2008-11-17

"Exemplary customer service: I was unable to get the cable to work with my computer, they replied to my questions quickly and offered several troubleshooting suggestions. In the end I did decide to return the cable, DIY Gadget gave a full refund plus the cost of return shipping."

Canada
2008-01-30

"Decent quality adapters, received my order promptly as it was shipped within 24 hours."

2006-12-19

"This is my second time ordering from DIY. Highly recommended. Cables were well constructed and work perfect.
Items were shipped promptly. Considering they are shipped from Canada to US they arrived pretty quickly, but expect a week. Was missing a tiny part in my order. Contacted DIY by email and they responded promptly and sent the missing part right away. Very courteous throughout. DIY cares about their customers! A+ for ordering. A+ for after order customer support.

Share DIY Gadget's store rating

DIY Gadget is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DIY Gadget is not a merchant member
DIY Gadget does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!