5404 Moreno Street Suite A
    Montclair, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    909) 493-3185

Product & services pricing 7.78/10
Chance of future purchase: 9.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.86/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.17/10
2018-09-22

Expected less, got more

"Honest empoyees, great rate"

2018-09-22

Very large store, and very clean, the workers, we’re helping everybody when they were coming into the store

"Restart was excellent, lotta room for shopping, that’s what I liked about your store,"

2018-09-17

Great service

"Th staff at cycle gear were really helpful in helping me choose my first helmet. Great recommendations and awesome attitude
Will be going back for more gear soon

2018-09-15

Excellent Customer Service!

"The staff there at Cycle Gear goes over and beyond their duties to help their customers. They are very accommodating. They keep an atmosphere that makes you want to just browse and I always end up spending more money. The manager Dustin is awesome! "

2018-09-15

Excellent customer service!!

"Everyone we go in to the Montclair store the customer service is amazing . The people that work there are so nice and helpful. Product is great and prices are awsome !! Love this place !! "

2018-09-12

Super helpful

"Reason i went was because of a dead battery, thought i would just go in and pick out when i needed and leave. Was greeted as i came in and asked if i needed help finding something. I explained what i was there for i was surprised the worker offered to charge my battery for me to get be going. I did not bring the battery with me otherwise i would have accepted the offer. He did explain it's not something they regularly do but that they try to be as helpful as possible and if a simple jump is all i needed they would have been happy to help with that, the gesture was greatly appreciated. The kind worker walked me over to the items i needed and showed me the options. He wasn't pushy and once i made my choice he rang me up.
Now, this Cycle Gear is not the closest one to me it was just the one on the way home from work, but i will definitely be going back just because this worker.

2018-09-10

Friendly staff.

"Friendly staff. Always nice and helpful. "

2018-09-08

Hermosa y la tienda tambien

"La chica me trató de maravilla"

2018-08-31

Very helpful

"They assisted us with all of our needs, will defiantly recomend "

2018-08-26

Very Olympic

"I'm happy with the service"

2018-08-23

For a friend

"Purchased a helmet for a friend. Customer service was great checkout was fast."

2018-08-22

Almost everything you can ask for.

"I went in looking for a great bang for the buck on a budget level of protection on a pair of new riding gloves and got just that! Staff is always very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and can easily help you find what your looking for or offer you something better in different aspects. I was looking to get a pair of Bilt Trophy gloves but decided to go with a pair of Sedici Ultimo gloves after learning a little more about the level of protection, reliability, and comfort. "

2018-08-19

I will be back

"Friendly,helpful, and they did follow up"

2018-08-17

Quality service

"They made a product purchased from them function properly for me. Whenever I go there I’m greeted with an attitude of, “how’s it going?” Good people"

2018-08-12

Best for everything Motorcycle!!

"Friendly staff. You can definitely find what your looking for in 1 place no matter what riding style you have . Will definitely go back for more ! "

Share Cycle Gear, Montclair, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Montclair, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Montclair, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Montclair, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.