Stores > CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9/10 9/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

I was looking for a powerful computer for an affordable price. CyberpowerpC have me just that. Highly recommend it.

"User friendly, quality products."

2017-11-15

Great gaming pc for the price!

"This pc is amazing. It has all the things that i want in it, plus more. The motherboard makes it easy to expand on the computer when i need it to be faster. Cyberpowerpc's customer service is also great."

2017-11-15

Best company for gaming pc

"CyberPowerPC is a great company for getting pc for people who want to play on pc but cant build one themselves. Also, very good experience with them when i had a problem or need something. "

2017-11-15

First Gaming PC ,no regrets!

"This was my very first gaming PC and I'm loving it. I got it back in July of this year and it's handled beautifully every game that I throw at it (yes including PUBG). "

2017-11-15

Great all around computer!

"I bought this gaming pc not knowing anything about computers. I’ve had it for for over 5 months and I can say that it’s definitely a great computer. Well worth the money!!"

Great service

"this company is really great! they brought the computer in a timely manner, and answered all questions about it. They also keep in touch with many offers, and have great customer service!"

Very Impressed!

"I tried to build my own gaming PC and it did not go well. I decided to try this company and am very happy with this purchase. It's been about six months and haven't had a single issue. Decent!"

FIRST GAMING PC EVER!

"This is by far the best PC that I've Owned and I am so happy this "Beast" is mine to have!"

2017-11-15

Great pc does everthing i'd hoped for

"Kept me up to date where the progress of my build was.
I had a idem backordered they shipped it out right away less than a week.
Love my new pc I would recommend them if someone is looking for a new rig.

Excellent

"I bought this computer from Amazon a few months ago. This is the best PC I've owned.Totally recommend CyberpowerPC. Fantastic one."

Awesome Gaming PC!

"I purchased my first cyberpower pre-build gaming pc at best buy months ago. My computet its fast and great experience overall. If u want great gaming experience, go and buy cyberpower machines!"

Happy customer

"Site is easy to use, they are always running great deals, and they have great products and even better customer service"

CyberpowerPC gaming laptop

"We purchased a TRACER II 15 gaming laptop for our son and we were extremely happy with the laptop, for the price that we paid for it.

Pluses:
*Very competitively priced
*Great build and upgrade slots have easy access
*Laptop runs cools under heavy gaming load
*Minimal installation of third party software
*Awesome LED mechanical keyboard
*Prompt services
*Web site is easy to navigate

Minus:
*We were happy with the laptop screen that we paid for but would definitely be willing to pay extra for a screen upgrade had there been an available screen upgrade option when we purchased it

New Gaming Computer.

"This is the second gaming computer that i have bought from CyberpowerPC and could not be happier with my purchase. The website is very easy to use and there are a lot of options to choose from. They have options to fit any budget and offer some great free upgrades!
I won't go anywhere else for my gaming needs.

2017-11-14

great website

"Cyberpower pc was quick, easy to use, had a fast support team, and all in all a great website to build or shop for computers.

Share CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com's store rating

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com is a merchant member
CyberpowerPC / cyberpowersystem.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.