Apparel

Customer service: 8.57/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2017-05-01

Great Experience!

"I had an excellent experience ordering from CustomInk. I needed the shirts by a certain date and was planning on paying extra rush to get it there on time, but one of the agents helpfully moved back my delivery date by one day with just regular rush shipping. The shirts arrived on time and as promised and were of an excellent quality. I would definitely order from CustomInk again, as well as recommend them to my colleagues. "

2017-04-28

Will use again!

"This service is amazing. Customer service is very responsive and options they have for the shirts are awesome. I even got my shirts two days earlier than expected and I'm obsessed with the results. "

2017-04-27

Great service!

"he overall experience working with CustomInk to get tshirts was amazing! They were very helpful in making sure that my design was perfect and the customer service was great. Thanks again CustomInk!"

2017-04-27

Easy Design Tools

"I shopped around to find the best company to make t-shirt that are very important to my team, I have no doubt that CustomInk was the right choice. Their website was by far the easiest to use, with easy aligning design functions that made it simple. Customer service was stellar. I will be using them again!"

2017-04-25

Bell High School

" I have been a high school class sponsor for the last 7 years. I have used CustomInk a lot. I have NEVER had any issues with any product we have ordered. They have always delivered by my due date, too. I know I can depend on them. If you want a good quality shirt, excellent customer service, and the peace of mind that your product will arrive on time.....CustomInk is the place to order from. "

Simple and affordable.

"Simple and affordable. I only had one issue that I had to call Customer Service about (and it was my mistake) and they were great and addressed the problem and corrected it."

2017-04-24

Great experience from start to finish! Will be using again and again!

"I've ordered twice through CustomInk now and both times, everything has gone really smooth. Their products and attention to detail are amazing!"

2017-04-24

Great product, great service, great price!

"Very pleasant to deal with - order was received extremely quickly (before the promised ship date even), excellent price, the service person (Brian) reviewing my order made a couple suggestions to improve the design that really helped. Thanks!
I got several comments from team members that they liked the quality of the shirts, nice feeling material & good quality at a good price.

2017-04-17

T-shirts for Year HS Reunion

"The CustomInk team was great from beginning to end. They kept me updated every step of the way. I will definitely purchase more products in the future.

Many thanks!
Ozzie

2017-04-13

Custom Ink makes it so easy to order

"I ordered basketball jerseys and the Custom Ink team called me right away to get the process started (8PM PST). Only took a few days to get my team jerseys with 0 hassle. Thanks Custom Ink!!!"

2017-04-06

Easiest way to order custom t-shirts!

"Custom Ink is the easiest way to order T-Shirts!! The website is so simple to use, the customer service is exceptional, the delivery is on time, and the products are of superior quality. Don't look anywhere else! Use Custom Ink! You will be so happy!
The product quality is amazing. Just the right color, size and print. Just loved our t-shirts!

2017-04-03

Fantastic Service!

"Fantastic service. Was dealing with Vista Promotions at the same time (for a hat order) and I can say that the service I received from CustomInk was by far a better experience from start to finish.
suggestions: Great overall service, quality as expected.

2017-04-01

duplicate shirts

"I accidentally ordered two shirts of the same design. Since they are custom shirts I fully expected Customink to say no adjustment can be made on a custom shirt. But to my very pleasant surprise they refunded the the amount for the second shirt. Best company I have ever dealt with and other companies could sure learn about customer service from Customink !! "

2017-03-27

Θχ

"Everything went smoothly, quality shirts"

2017-03-26

Outline mark on shirt

"I did not like the print because there is an outline on the shirt which is visible to everyone."

Share CustomInk's store rating