Stores > CustomInk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

The process can't be easier.

"Love these guys. This type of online transaction can sometimes be challenging. CustomInk's process, procedure, and support via instant phone calls or emails as well as making sure you are happy with every step of the way makes it so incredibly easy to work with them. You won't be sorry! Myself, I'm a fairly new customer but a repeat customer already. And I imagine will continue to be going forward."

2017-05-25

Excellent Experience for school shirts

"I appreciate the quality, cost and punctual delievery of the products. We will definitely be ordering from CustomInk in the future!"

2017-05-22

Another great experience with CustomInk!

"We've purchased several rounds of shirts from CustomInk - and every single purchase has been wonderful. From design to review to shipping to receiving, CustomInk is friendly, on-time and knowledgable. Thanks for helping us look so good CustomInk!

Thanks again from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

2017-05-21

Customink shirts!

"Customink has never disappointed us. We love customink and every time we have ever had a problem everyone on the staff has always been extremely helpful and very nice about everything. I have ordered I think 5 times now from customink and will continue to do so in the future! "

2017-05-19

Excellent Customer Service

"soooo easy to work with! everyone on phone was so nice! super fast order! Much appreciated.
general comments: The shirts looked great for our corporate event!

2017-05-12

Customer Service Like None Other!

"Prompt and courteous service. Was able to assist with last minute t-shirt designs and printing all in time for an Expo I was scheduled to attend. Thanks each team member in every department that helped along the Way! 10/10 Will be back for more shirts in the future. TheGoldenTouchBeauty.com "

2017-05-11

They were a great product. Although the printing on the name on the front was not exactly where it should be.

"Wonderful experience. Thank you for all your help. We will be using again. "

2017-05-06

CustomInk Comes Through Again!

"I have had CustomInk create t-shirts in the past and our whole group was quite satisfied with the quality. Nathan, a representative from CustomInk, helped me change my original artwork for these hats. He was very patient and understanding of just what I wanted. CustomInk came through again!! Thank you for everything.
general comments: These hats turned out even better than I expected! First of all, they are quality hats and the logo is very legible. They were shipped to me when they were promised and well packaged.

2017-05-02

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

"What a great company. Great communication! We needed these shirts in a pinch and CustomInk really came through. The best thing is that when you call, they have real people talking to you. They really go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need when you need it. I really wish more companies were like CustomInk."

2017-05-01

Amazingly thorough customer service and quality product!

"Did multiple orders due to increased needs but first round I was off by one or they were off by one...I just asked the question to see where the error was and they just owned it and printed an extra shirt. They helped fine tune a few design issues to make sure the proofs were perfect. Always helpful as a rule. Realllly happy with my experience. "

2017-05-01

$980 Rip off! Don't do business with Custom Ink!

"I ordered custom cups for a marketing campaign for my small business. I had used Custom Ink previously for my company shirts and was satisfied. I ordered 800 cups with my design. When I received the cups the design could be scratched off with my fingernail. I contacted Custom Ink and sent the cups back. I received the next batch of cups and a warning card came with the cups that the cups should NEVER be placed in a dishwasher. I placed a few cups in the dishwasher and the writing and logo partially washed off! I called the Custom Ink rep and he stated that the web site informs customers that the cups are not dishwasher safe. I stated that the web site says "hand washing recommended." He said that there is nothing he can do unless there is a design defect. Since I was "warned" about washing the cups in the dishwasher, it was MY fault. They would happily return 20% of my money to me. But that is all they would do. I have yet to receive the 20% back and it has been two months. I was counting on these cups for my small business to get it launched in neighborhoods. My advertising budget is now used up thanks to Custom Ink with cups I cannot even use to advertise with. Custom Ink does not posses corporate social responsibility nor ethics when dealing with their customers."

Rep reply posted May-02-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there! I'm so sorry that you had print quality issues with the cups you ordered and that we did not resolve the situation to your satisfaction. I've passed your message along to my service team to see what we can do to make it right with you. We'll be in touch soon! Thanks so much!”

Great Experience!

"I had an excellent experience ordering from CustomInk. I needed the shirts by a certain date and was planning on paying extra rush to get it there on time, but one of the agents helpfully moved back my delivery date by one day with just regular rush shipping. The shirts arrived on time and as promised and were of an excellent quality. I would definitely order from CustomInk again, as well as recommend them to my colleagues. "

2017-04-28

Will use again!

"This service is amazing. Customer service is very responsive and options they have for the shirts are awesome. I even got my shirts two days earlier than expected and I'm obsessed with the results. "

2017-04-27

Great service!

"he overall experience working with CustomInk to get tshirts was amazing! They were very helpful in making sure that my design was perfect and the customer service was great. Thanks again CustomInk!"

2017-04-27

Easy Design Tools

"I shopped around to find the best company to make t-shirt that are very important to my team, I have no doubt that CustomInk was the right choice. Their website was by far the easiest to use, with easy aligning design functions that made it simple. Customer service was stellar. I will be using them again!"

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.