customink.com

Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2017-07-20

CustomInk is awesome!

"I have been a CustomInk customer for 5 years. I know they are friendly, reliable, and always deliver a great product! The orders always arrive looking sharp, perfectly centered screen prints, nice ink quality and good t-shirt fabric! Thanks!"

2017-07-07

BEST DAY EVER

"Our family was separated for 30 years, so this was a very special day for us all.

I chose ''Best Day Ever'' and was pleased that your company had women's style T's too..

The quality of your product is excellent.. sizing was right on and I was able to get them in
a very short time, less than a week and they arrived a day early.

We all have a shirt that will last for years filled with wonderful memories.

May I also say your top notch customer services is excellent and that is 50% of a business.
I will definitely be recommending your product to others.

2017-06-17

customer service: 7
blank product: 7
printing/embroidery: 7
packaging: 7
general comments: You guys rock!
suggestions: The work shirts turned out perfect in every way from placing the order to early delivery. You guys rock. A plus all the way

2017-06-01

"Worst and pathetic service. Quality of work **** and i would give negative ratings.would never recommend this to anyone."

2017-05-29

Excellent Quality, Service, Price and Ease of Use

"The website is easy to use. You can save your designs and try different colors styles etc and go easily to one you want that's already been saved and titled (by you so you know what you're looking for). The quality of the T-Shirt is excellent. Fits according to sizes. Good variety of colors to chose from (Shirt style/color/wording/logos etc). Easy to find support if needed. Pricing is good. Quick service and delivery of product. Each email includes progress, and inquiry if satisfied with order or if needed - how to contact them.

2017-05-26

The process can't be easier.

"Love these guys. This type of online transaction can sometimes be challenging. CustomInk's process, procedure, and support via instant phone calls or emails as well as making sure you are happy with every step of the way makes it so incredibly easy to work with them. You won't be sorry! Myself, I'm a fairly new customer but a repeat customer already. And I imagine will continue to be going forward."

2017-05-25

Excellent Experience for school shirts

"I appreciate the quality, cost and punctual delievery of the products. We will definitely be ordering from CustomInk in the future!"

2017-05-22

Another great experience with CustomInk!

"We've purchased several rounds of shirts from CustomInk - and every single purchase has been wonderful. From design to review to shipping to receiving, CustomInk is friendly, on-time and knowledgable. Thanks for helping us look so good CustomInk!

Thanks again from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

2017-05-21

Customink shirts!

"Customink has never disappointed us. We love customink and every time we have ever had a problem everyone on the staff has always been extremely helpful and very nice about everything. I have ordered I think 5 times now from customink and will continue to do so in the future! "

2017-05-19

Excellent Customer Service

"soooo easy to work with! everyone on phone was so nice! super fast order! Much appreciated.
general comments: The shirts looked great for our corporate event!

2017-05-12

Customer Service Like None Other!

"Prompt and courteous service. Was able to assist with last minute t-shirt designs and printing all in time for an Expo I was scheduled to attend. Thanks each team member in every department that helped along the Way! 10/10 Will be back for more shirts in the future. TheGoldenTouchBeauty.com "

2017-05-11

They were a great product. Although the printing on the name on the front was not exactly where it should be.

"Wonderful experience. Thank you for all your help. We will be using again. "

2017-05-06

CustomInk Comes Through Again!

"I have had CustomInk create t-shirts in the past and our whole group was quite satisfied with the quality. Nathan, a representative from CustomInk, helped me change my original artwork for these hats. He was very patient and understanding of just what I wanted. CustomInk came through again!! Thank you for everything.
general comments: These hats turned out even better than I expected! First of all, they are quality hats and the logo is very legible. They were shipped to me when they were promised and well packaged.

2017-05-02

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

"What a great company. Great communication! We needed these shirts in a pinch and CustomInk really came through. The best thing is that when you call, they have real people talking to you. They really go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need when you need it. I really wish more companies were like CustomInk."

2017-05-01

Amazingly thorough customer service and quality product!

"Did multiple orders due to increased needs but first round I was off by one or they were off by one...I just asked the question to see where the error was and they just owned it and printed an extra shirt. They helped fine tune a few design issues to make sure the proofs were perfect. Always helpful as a rule. Realllly happy with my experience. "

Share CustomInk's store rating