22031
    service@customink.com
    866-485-8160

2017-11-03

Great Company

"Every time we use your company I am amazed at how easy you make it. Also every one I speak with is so friendly.

2017-11-02

Great Customer Service!

"Our youth robotics team designed team T-shirts. I went to the place of business without an appointment (did not realize I needed one.) Nevertheless, I was helped promptly. The customer service is great, and the whole process of approving or making changes to the shirts is so easy! Thank you for a great experience!
The T-shirts look wonderful! The whole process was very easy!

2017-10-30

Loved it

"They were very on it! Provided quick proofs, followed up, provided free color matching that would have been extra charge and shirts came in the mail in no time. Product came out beautifully and everyone who saw it loved it."

2017-10-28

If you want a personalized tee with personalized help- this is your place

"I created a shirt for my upcoming marathon and was nervous about how it would come out an quality. I was happy to get a call from a service team member who spent the time talking about all the details I had questions on and he made suggestions as to how to get the shirt to look better. It was awesome. Then within a few hours I had a new design to approve. On top of that he saw I made an error with selecting too many colors and gave me a refund- it really let me know he was looking out for me. The shirts came sooner than expected and I LOVE them!
Can't wait to use them again.

2017-10-25

They had great teammwork

" I appreciated how the service person called me to verify the proof. They were very very prompt in doing so shortly after they sent the proof. Not only was the person who originally called helpful, but the person who I spoke to when I called back. Particularly it was clear that the second person I spoke to knew what was happening without me having to explain so it showed that you all keep good notes of your clients in your system.

2017-10-17

Great customer service and experience!

"The customer service was the best I've ever received! Immediate contact with a live rep when I called - I thought it was a machine until I was asked, "What's your order number?" and almost fell out of my chair. Appreciated the clear communication and updates received through email, e.g. the detailed report on design concerns and the photo images confirming the design was as desired on the T-shirt. Efficient processing, rapid turnaround when some changes had to be made to my order, and it came in a day early which was perfect for my needs! Liked the range of T-shirt brands available on the site. Wish I could've afforded the shirt styles available through partnership with GAP (maybe next time). Will be coming back to this company when I have to order shirts again.
Product was up-to-par with the appearance on the website, with good sizing (not too tight or loose). Colors, printing, and design were accurate as shown.

2017-10-11

One of the Best Companies I've Ordered From

"Fantastic, one of the best companies I have ever worked with and I will be returning.
The quality is fantastic, everyone loves the color and the shirt but in the picture it did look a bit more on the purple side. I know it says Flo Blue but it looks bluish purple and doesn't look purple in real life at all. We all really love it regardless. I will be returning to CustomInk for the ease and great customer service.

2017-10-07

Custom Ink Always Delivers!

"Custom Ink always delivers great quality shirts in a timely manner. The customer service has a personal quality that is missing in most interactions with other companies , and it is that, more than anything that makes me return again and again."

2017-09-26

Great Company

"This is about the 4 time our church have place a order with Customink and they have never let me down yet , not matter how many times I have called the company for help they have gave it with a smile they are very helpful and quick to answer questions by email or phone .
very nice job done as always that's why we keep coming back to your company and customer service dept is always so helpful

2017-09-25

This was amazingly fast from design to approval to shipping. Great job guys.

"This was amazingly fast from design to approval to shipping. Great job guys. "

2017-09-21

Quality Product

"3rd time we have ordered tshirts for our annual Beach Girls Nurses' Trip. Wonderful quality and customer service. This year we honored our sister Myra that lost her fight with ovarian cancer. "

2017-09-19

Best I've found!

"I did some research before beginning the process of custom designing anything for our new business. With a small budget and high expectations we found CustomInk. Their prices were reasonable with tons of design options. We purchased customized koozie's and their site was so easy I designed it from my phone! Once the order was placed, we received great communication with faster than expected delivery but most importantly the product looked exactly like what we'd ordered! We love our promotional Koozie's and will definitely use CustomInk again in the future!!

2017-08-14

Disappointed

"As I began handing out the shirts to my coworkers at the nonprofit we all work for, they began noticing the sizing was much smaller than they anticipated. I immediately reached out to CustomInk with the sizing chart from the website (as many of my coworkers had measured themselves before ordering using that chart). Instead of acknowledging my original email where I noted the sizing chart, CustomInk proceeded to resend the chart to me, and asked us to measure the shirts. After doing that, and proving the sizing chart was incorrect based on the shirts I received, Jen S. then asked for me to waste additional time by trying to "trade" as many shirts throughout the shirt buyers to reduce the shirts they had to reprint due to their error.

I am most annoyed that I wasted a day and a half sorting their error out, only to be sent incorrectly sized shirts again - this time, because the sizes I sent via email to CustomInk Customer Services were incorrectly inputted into their order system. Now, four of my coworkers are still having to go without their shirts (and we already missed two opportunities to wear these to). My impression of CustomInk has been tarnished.

2017-08-04

This company understands what good customer service means. Very refreshing to see!

"Your company is a great talent pool. Your products are good, you do everything in a timely professional manner. You reply with an email after every transaction to confirm the service. With that said, my absolute favorite thing about your company is that real live people come on the phone and they're fun and helpful and so creative. Thank you for making our annual family reunion pictures always look so fantastic!!!"

2017-07-24

Missed Guaranteed Delivery Date

"I placed a one-week rush order for 6-shirts with guaranteed 1-week delivery. I was supposed to recieve them on a Monday but due to a new "program" UPS had with USPS, my order was not received until Tuesday. Problem was i flew out to my destination Tuesday morning. So the shirts i had made for the trip were useless. The kind rep from CI offered a 50% refund to keep the shirts or full-refund to return them (I grudgingly chose the discount), but the damage was done. I just wanted the shirts on time. Although I'm sure I'll be happy with the shirts, i just can't trust CustomInk again. "

Share CustomInk's store rating