Stores > CustomInk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

Happy Customer

"Very easy to use interface which allows you to truly customize shirts! I tried other websites but none were as user friendly nor as artistic as CustomInk. Additionally, chatting with experts was very helpful.

2017-12-06

oval office

"I had a wonderful experience with the folks at Customink and got a great product!! I was creating a tee shirt from just an idea and had to talk to several people along the way. All of which had such great enthusiasm and product and process knowledge. You can teach knowledge, but you can't fake enthusiasm. They also got me to the finish line and turned my idea into exactly what I was thinking. The shirts turned out great, excellent print quality, fast production and delivery and good prices too. I can be hard to work with as I keep changing things until I get it right. That was not a problem at Custom ink. My ambassador Audrey M. is a total Rock Star. She listened and offered great advice and simply put got it done. "

2017-11-26

Excellent service and product from CustomInk

"I am the director of a non-profit that is focused on getting girls interested in technology. We host a yearly kick-off weekend workshop with our high-school girls. We wanted to provide them with swag bags that enhanced their experience. These bags are perfect - they will be greatly appreciated! The entire process of working with you was very easy and pleasant. . The process of getting our brand colors just right was so nicely handled by customer service. They worked very well with me, answered all my questions, and were so quick in completing and shipping the order. Thank you for a wonderful product and great customer service."

2017-11-22

So happy!

"I needed help changing the order twice and both times customer service was super fast and helpful.

We were super happy when we opened our box and discovered our beautiful shirts! They were bright and looked exactly how they looked online!
general comments: I need help changing the order twice and both times customer service was super fast and helpful.

2017-11-20

very happy with the pricing, quality and fast!

"very happy with the pricing , quality and fast!"

2017-11-15

Outstanding customer service and excellent products

"I've been ordering with Customink for many years now, and not only has the customer service always been outstanding, but they also continue to improve the website. I've had only positive experiences with this company and I highly recommend them (and I have!) to anyone looking for custom-made products."

2017-11-11

CustomInk FTW!

"Absolutely incredible customer service - easy ordering, quick responses to questions, fair pricing. Special shout out to our CSR on this and a few other orders - Emma Alameda! You rock!!! :) "

2017-11-08

Best Servive Always!!

"I can not begin to tell you how pleased I have been in all of my dealings with CustomInk, but especially this time. My rep., Haley S., was simply AMAZING in helping me get things set up the way I needed, called me with questions regarding artwork, offered me other solutions and then on top of everything else the shirts were delivered early. We wore them for the Out of the Darkness Walk, for suicide prevention yesterday, and received comments on the shirts and questioned where they were from. Thank you for all your kindness!
general comments: The website stated they ran small so a lot of people got a size up and they were actually too big. All good though.

2017-11-07

T-shirts, Sweatshirts, and Koozies for The River Project

"I made a large order for my organization, The River Project, and had a lot of requests for the design that needed to be made over the phone. Customer service made all the changes quickly and perfectly to my specifications. The person who helped me was very friendly and helpful. Our products came out great,"

2017-11-03

Great Company

"Every time we use your company I am amazed at how easy you make it. Also every one I speak with is so friendly.

2017-11-02

Great Customer Service!

"Our youth robotics team designed team T-shirts. I went to the place of business without an appointment (did not realize I needed one.) Nevertheless, I was helped promptly. The customer service is great, and the whole process of approving or making changes to the shirts is so easy! Thank you for a great experience!
The T-shirts look wonderful! The whole process was very easy!

2017-10-30

Loved it

"They were very on it! Provided quick proofs, followed up, provided free color matching that would have been extra charge and shirts came in the mail in no time. Product came out beautifully and everyone who saw it loved it."

2017-10-28

If you want a personalized tee with personalized help- this is your place

"I created a shirt for my upcoming marathon and was nervous about how it would come out an quality. I was happy to get a call from a service team member who spent the time talking about all the details I had questions on and he made suggestions as to how to get the shirt to look better. It was awesome. Then within a few hours I had a new design to approve. On top of that he saw I made an error with selecting too many colors and gave me a refund- it really let me know he was looking out for me. The shirts came sooner than expected and I LOVE them!
Can't wait to use them again.

2017-10-25

They had great teammwork

" I appreciated how the service person called me to verify the proof. They were very very prompt in doing so shortly after they sent the proof. Not only was the person who originally called helpful, but the person who I spoke to when I called back. Particularly it was clear that the second person I spoke to knew what was happening without me having to explain so it showed that you all keep good notes of your clients in your system.

2017-10-17

Great customer service and experience!

"The customer service was the best I've ever received! Immediate contact with a live rep when I called - I thought it was a machine until I was asked, "What's your order number?" and almost fell out of my chair. Appreciated the clear communication and updates received through email, e.g. the detailed report on design concerns and the photo images confirming the design was as desired on the T-shirt. Efficient processing, rapid turnaround when some changes had to be made to my order, and it came in a day early which was perfect for my needs! Liked the range of T-shirt brands available on the site. Wish I could've afforded the shirt styles available through partnership with GAP (maybe next time). Will be coming back to this company when I have to order shirts again.
Product was up-to-par with the appearance on the website, with good sizing (not too tight or loose). Colors, printing, and design were accurate as shown.

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.