Stores > CustomInk

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.
2018-02-12

Refund process

"I ordered a t-shirt through a group order, but CustomInk took my money directly through PayPal. They did not get the shirts there in time for the memorial, so the order was canceled. Now they refuse to give me back my money, stating that it is up to the organizer to give back the money. The organizer doesn't even live in the same state as I do. If CustomInk directly takes the money, they should have to refund everybody individually that paid them directly. They refused to allow me to talk to anybody higher than a sales team manager, stating that billing doesn't talk to customers directly.

Do not use these people if you don't know the organizer personally, because you may never get your money back.

2018-01-24

Poor print quality, poor customer service

"We're taking a family trip to Disneyland in April and thought it would be fun to have matching tshirts. I've always seen commercials for CustomInk and decided to give it a try. I designed custom art/logo based on Nintendo because my daughter loves Mario.

Designing the shirt on CustomInk's website was easy enough. You upload the art and scale/place it where you like. They even have a feature where you can add various shirt sizes to your cart and it automatically place the art for you. $98 (4 shirts) later and my order was in.

About a week later and my shirts arrived. Upon seeing them I was immediately unimpressed. There were some scattered oil like stains on 2 of the shirts. The art print was blurry but decent. The biggest let down was the fact that the art placement was all over the place. The art on my shirt was consistent with my across the chest placement. However, it goes down hill from there. The placement on my wife's shirt is slightly lower. Even worse, my daughter's shirt has the art on the stomach area. How did this pass quality control?!

I conveyed these concerns to CustomInk after they reached out to me via email. Their CS was nice enough but they didn't seem to take responsibility for any of the short comings. They told me the oil stain is normal as its part of the printing process and it should wash right out. Two washes now and the stain is still there. The blurry art print is also "normal". Apparently, because my order was smaller a lesser print technique was used so the blurriness was acceptable by their standards. I would have appreciated disclosure of this prior to placing my order. I sent the CS rep pictures of my shirts to inquire about the off placements of the art and again his reply was it was normal. Because my order was small they can't be expected to set up their machines for each shirt print.

It seems this company doesn't take pride in their work, particularly if your order is "small". The fact that they sent me an invoice with pictures of each shirt with proper art placement was very deceiving. I will not likely use CustomInk again.

UPDATE 02/04/18: After posting my reviews online, a customer satisfaction associate from CustomInk emailed me and apologized for my experience. She made me 2 very generous offers: 1) reprint of all (4) my shirts to my satisfaction at no cost to me, 2) complete refund of my order and I can still keep the shirts. I accepted 2 reprints because although all 4 were not the best prints I only felt 2 were drastic enough that warranted replacement. She expedited the prints and I got them the following week. The new shirts definitely look better. I really appreciated her gesture and changed my rating to 4 stars from 1 star. I did not give them 5 stars because my initial experience with their CS became frustrating very fast and feel they can improve in that aspect.

Rep reply posted Jan-24-2018

A rep from CustomInk, CustomInkMaggie, has responded

“HI there!

I am so sorry you have had this experience with us.

I have reviewed your order and the pictures you sent over and agree that we could definitely improve upon this print. We take full responsibility for our mistake and would love the opportunity to make this right. I will be sure to follow up with you and hope that you will give us the chance to rectify the situation. If there is anything I can personally do for you, please feel free to direct message me here. You can always give us a call as well.

I look forward to working with you and hope that this quells any hesitation of working with us again in the future!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!”

2018-01-22

LOVE customInk!!

"CustomInk is THE BEST custom apparel company I know. I have used them 3 times now for BIG team orders and their service keeps getting better and better. So happy I found them and can’t wait to see the results of my new Group order form shortly!!! KEEP UP THE INCREDIBLE WORK CUSTOMINK!! "

2017-12-10

Happy Customer

"Very easy to use interface which allows you to truly customize shirts! I tried other websites but none were as user friendly nor as artistic as CustomInk. Additionally, chatting with experts was very helpful.

2017-12-06

oval office

"I had a wonderful experience with the folks at Customink and got a great product!! I was creating a tee shirt from just an idea and had to talk to several people along the way. All of which had such great enthusiasm and product and process knowledge. You can teach knowledge, but you can't fake enthusiasm. They also got me to the finish line and turned my idea into exactly what I was thinking. The shirts turned out great, excellent print quality, fast production and delivery and good prices too. I can be hard to work with as I keep changing things until I get it right. That was not a problem at Custom ink. My ambassador Audrey M. is a total Rock Star. She listened and offered great advice and simply put got it done. "

2017-11-26

Excellent service and product from CustomInk

"I am the director of a non-profit that is focused on getting girls interested in technology. We host a yearly kick-off weekend workshop with our high-school girls. We wanted to provide them with swag bags that enhanced their experience. These bags are perfect - they will be greatly appreciated! The entire process of working with you was very easy and pleasant. . The process of getting our brand colors just right was so nicely handled by customer service. They worked very well with me, answered all my questions, and were so quick in completing and shipping the order. Thank you for a wonderful product and great customer service."

2017-11-22

So happy!

"I needed help changing the order twice and both times customer service was super fast and helpful.

We were super happy when we opened our box and discovered our beautiful shirts! They were bright and looked exactly how they looked online!
general comments: I need help changing the order twice and both times customer service was super fast and helpful.

2017-11-20

very happy with the pricing, quality and fast!

"very happy with the pricing , quality and fast!"

2017-11-15

Outstanding customer service and excellent products

"I've been ordering with Customink for many years now, and not only has the customer service always been outstanding, but they also continue to improve the website. I've had only positive experiences with this company and I highly recommend them (and I have!) to anyone looking for custom-made products."

2017-11-11

CustomInk FTW!

"Absolutely incredible customer service - easy ordering, quick responses to questions, fair pricing. Special shout out to our CSR on this and a few other orders - Emma Alameda! You rock!!! :) "

2017-11-08

Best Servive Always!!

"I can not begin to tell you how pleased I have been in all of my dealings with CustomInk, but especially this time. My rep., Haley S., was simply AMAZING in helping me get things set up the way I needed, called me with questions regarding artwork, offered me other solutions and then on top of everything else the shirts were delivered early. We wore them for the Out of the Darkness Walk, for suicide prevention yesterday, and received comments on the shirts and questioned where they were from. Thank you for all your kindness!
general comments: The website stated they ran small so a lot of people got a size up and they were actually too big. All good though.

2017-11-07

T-shirts, Sweatshirts, and Koozies for The River Project

"I made a large order for my organization, The River Project, and had a lot of requests for the design that needed to be made over the phone. Customer service made all the changes quickly and perfectly to my specifications. The person who helped me was very friendly and helpful. Our products came out great,"

2017-11-03

Great Company

"Every time we use your company I am amazed at how easy you make it. Also every one I speak with is so friendly.

2017-11-02

Great Customer Service!

"Our youth robotics team designed team T-shirts. I went to the place of business without an appointment (did not realize I needed one.) Nevertheless, I was helped promptly. The customer service is great, and the whole process of approving or making changes to the shirts is so easy! Thank you for a great experience!
The T-shirts look wonderful! The whole process was very easy!

2017-10-30

Loved it

"They were very on it! Provided quick proofs, followed up, provided free color matching that would have been extra charge and shirts came in the mail in no time. Product came out beautifully and everyone who saw it loved it."

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.