Stores > Custom Earth Promos

info@customearthpromos.com
      1-866-454-6949

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Voice your opinion! Review Custom Earth Promos by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

Great experience, great products!

We got a variety of bags and ALL of them were awesome. The printing colors were clear and vivid, the stitching was sturdy, and the overall quality was impressive. I would highly recommend Custion Earth Promos and will definitely use them again in the future!

2017-09-05

Custom Earth Promos Delivered

"The WY Office of the Attorney General Division of Victim Services ordered 350 full-color imprint bags from this agency for an event. Although there were issues with the bags themselves, Custom Earth Promos did provide a full refund and was a pleasure to work with. "

2016-03-17

Seed paper tags are outstanding

"We recently opened up a new clothing boutique and wanted to ensure that we were being as eco-friendly as possible. We were in the market for product tags. I was lucky enough to find Custom Earth Promos and the seed paper product tags. I customized my tags so that they were very pleasing to the eye. The color choices available were quite extensive. I was also thrilled to let our customers know that they could plant the tags and flowers would bloom. I was able to cover all my wants and needs with one simple product. Thanks for all your help."

2016-03-10

Everyone loved the seed paper invites!!

"We customized 15,000 tall seed paper invites for all potential clientele attending our upcoming events. The process of designing these invites was easy and accessible. I couldn't be happier with the finished product, they looked great. The most important decision in our purchase of these was the fact that they are plantable and 100% earth-friendly."

2016-03-03

Bags a huge hit at the trade shows!!!

"We are a new marketing firm and had several large events coming up. We knew these events would be our opportunity to get a foot in the door. We contacted Custom Earth Promos, and customized a trade-show to give out at all the conventions. It was a great idea, the bags were a success and we gained really great exposure."

2016-03-01

Amazing!

"Awesome product line and exceptional customer service!"

2016-02-10

Recyclable bags were a huge hit at my venue

"I needed a rather large order for my auction. I wanted to customize these bags so they would be esthetically pleasing to all those that attended this function. Some of the clientele that attends these events can be very critical, so I was hoping the bags met everyones expectations. The bags were a great, the quality surpassed my expectation. I got compliments all night regarding how catchy the bags were. Working with Custom Earth Promos was a pleasure. The whole process from beginning to end was seamless. Thanks so much."

2016-02-05

Our organization loved our reusable bags

"I had the pleasure of working with Cory and our experience was flawless from start to finish. He sent me a proof to approve prior to production and we received our order in time for our event.

Thank you Custom Earth Promos!

2016-01-15

Great experience; I'll be back for more printing

"I needed 500 mugs printed for a marketing event and of course I waited until the last minute. CustomEarthPromos.com really saved my day. What I noticed the most about this company compared to others I have worked with is their fast response time. I was literally getting email responses in 5 minutes or less from my order coordinator, Jackie, she is super. And my salesperson actually picked up the phone to call me and ask about my order details - a nice personal touch. You can tell you are working with professionals at this company and I look forward to using them at my next event in a few months. "

2016-01-12

I love my bags from Custom Earth

"I was impressed with the quality of my grocery bags and the professionalism of the sales rep I worked with at Custom Earth Promos. Ashley was super patient with me and saved me lots of time by narrowing down my options. Companies who care about your experience are rare and these guys are truly a diamond in the rough. "

2015-12-04

"I was part of a church missions team leading a food drive collection, and we decided to use non woven grocery bags to collect the items. I began searching for a company that could get me bags at a reasonable price and within our upcoming deadline. Earth Promos offered me the best deal and had no problem with our deadline. We received 800 bags on time and collected over 12,000 lbs of food. The bags were a huge hit with our members and we plan to order even more for our next food drive. I truly appreciate how Cory and Jackie worked with me to make our event a success!"

2015-11-12

"This was my second order with Custom Earth Promos. My initial order was almost a year ago when I ordered 200 of their wholesale green reusable custom bags (pp1) and was overall very impressed. The staff that I worked with was extremely professional, and despite my order being relatively small, they put so much effort into making sure that the logo on my bags met my exact specifications. I've dealt with a number of other companies that barely gave my order any attention based on how many of their products I wanted to order, and was thrilled to find Custom Earth Promos. The order that I placed with them this time around on 09/09/2015 was for 1000 of their promotional messenger sling bags (mb16) that I was distributing at a big event. Not only did the order arrive before schedule, but the quality of customer service that I received was just as good as the last time. I would recommend Custom Earth Promos to anyone who needs promotional products, as their attention to detail, pricing, and kind knowledgeable staff was better than any other company I have worked with. I am already in the process of placing my third order, they have my business for life. "

2015-08-30

"This was our third time ordering from Custom Earth Promos and our experience was perfect. Our first order consisted of eco-friendly bags. We ordered the RB4 which is made from 85% recycled water bottles. This bag also allows for full color edge to edge imprint. We needed the bags quickly and Custom Earth Promos did their job to ensure we received our bags in time for our event. Next, we ordered their seed paper postcards which grow into annual and perennial wildflowers. This product really provided us with that 'wow' factor that we strive to provide our clients. We just recently ordered some reusable bottles. We paid less than $3.00 per bottle and they are gorgeous! Thank you Custom Earth Promos!"

2014-10-21

"They will work with you and are very attentive to your order. Good people. "

2014-05-27

"We have ordered reusable shopping bags from them twice. Both times the bags arrive quickly and look great. Cory is easy to work with and quick to reply to questions."

Share Custom Earth Promos's store rating

Custom Earth Promos is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Custom Earth Promos is not a merchant member
Custom Earth Promos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!