Stores > Crutchfield

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crutchfield by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

Five stars not enough

"My experience with this purchase was outstanding. Technical services representative, Wes patiently helped me with a problem that wasn't caused by the receiver I purchased. Weeks prior to this purchase, I was given answers by "Levi" to technical questions I couldn't get from the original supplier, about equipment I bought from another source a few years ago. The technical service staff was a significant factor in choosing Crutchfield for this and will be for future purchases.
Dennis J.

2018-02-15

Another excellent experience

"Repeat customer. Crutchfield always has the gear I want in stock at great prices and promptly delivered with no issues."

2018-02-13

Long time Treasure

"What a treasure that Crutchfield is still in business and providing an exceptional value and service to customers. I’m the day of “price over service,” it’s a joy to know there are still experts and people who care about what they sell. "

2018-02-12

impressed , glad for the service !

"exceeded my expectations . all questions answered and satisfactorily . most of my help came over the weekend thru emails and in less than 24 hours . your service makes a lot of sense . please keep up the good work , thanks so much !"

2018-02-12

Getting Over My Car Installation Phobia

"I inherited a vehicle recently with a lame factory system (no Bluetooth, USB, etc.). I looked around but all the places I went to in person were expensive and shady. My Crutchfield experience was awesome. Loads of product choices, great value, and excellent customer service. You can't beat that. Call them and you'll see for yourself. p.s the custom wiring harness is the only way to go. Makes the installation super easy."

2018-02-11

Crutchfield is great!

"I have been dealing with Crutchfield for about thirty years have NEVER had a problem as regards doing business here. Recently I called for some help with a technical difficulty and it was solved quit handily and in a friendly manner."

2018-02-10

Always the best selection, prices, service!

"The review title says it all! Plus great people.. I know, I've been a customer since 1993."

2018-02-08

Awesome

"Everything with Crutchfield was great they shipped it out right away made sure the packaging was great properly shipped I don’t think I will be buying from anyone else I could my go to place with Crutchfield "

2018-02-07

The best online buying experience!

"There is no other online experience that compares, simply the best."

2018-02-07

Klipsch WSW110 Subwoofer

"Customer service was very good and shipping was quick. It was supposed to be a scratch and dent item but it arrived in mint condition with full manufacturers warranty. "

2018-02-05

Great Company!

"I can't say enough good, wait GREAT things about this company. This last transaction was a Yamaha soundbar and of course it came with free 2-day shipping, which can't be beat. It actually came in one day, which was unexpected and really appreciated. I know you can go to Amazon and get free shipping and the same price, but what you can not receive is Crutchfields customer service and product knowledge. I will all ways be a loyal Crutchfield customer. "

Great Customer Service

" Customer service answered the phone. I had a couple questions they transferred me to a technician. I spoke with Rusty, he was able to answer all the questions and place my order so I didn’t have to get transferred back to customer service that was awesome and saved me a lot of time thanks Crutchfield."

2018-02-04

Great customer service and above

"I had all of my questions answered and they were even available during my install by phone with easy advice"

Great Tech Support

"Bought Kenwood for my Ford Escape 2006,they had the best prices over the internet.Put my order on 31/01/18 and got it 02/02/18 very fast shipping.
Customer service very polite and great tech support.
I GIVE IT A 10 OUT 10. recommend ALL THE WAY TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO CHANGE THERE RADIO UNIT IN THERE CAR.

2018-02-04

Quality, selection and fast delivery

"Great selection that offered excellent quality products at a reasonable price that were delivered on a timely basis with terrific UPS tracking service "

Share Crutchfield's store rating

Crutchfield is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member
Crutchfield does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!