Stores > Crutchfield

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crutchfield by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

I always go back

"I have bought a Denon receiver from Crutchfield, and this time I was looking for a turntable upgrade. "

2017-11-22

Just like any other place...tell you whatever you want to hear

"I was leaving for a trip with my truck and needed a new stereo since the old one is toast. I ordered online on this past Sunday, knowing that I should get it Tuesday. I was leaving on Thursday so that left me plenty of time to get the stereo and install it. I hit up chat on Monday and asked them if i could add on them doing the conversion harness for the $20 or was it too late. They said they could but it would delay the shipping until Tuesday. That was no problem as I figured I would have to do all the crimping of the stereo leads to the harness myself, this would save time and I could just do the install Wednesday and leave Thursday. I contacted chat to verify that it had indeed shipped on Tuesday and i was told that it did. Since I never got the tracking info, I hit them up today, and was told it would ship later today. He said he had no idea why I was told that as they were still boxing it up today. I explained that I would have had it if I didn't have them do the harness, so that was a waste of money. He apologized and didn't even offer to at least refund my $20. I told him I wanted to cancel the order, but it is in "stage 2" and it is too late. He would either have to try and cancel when it ships and have me refuse the order or hopefully cancel before it gets out the door. I was going to cancel it, but it is now too late to get anything installed for my 30 hour trip so I just am letting the order come and I will install when I get back. Thanks a lot Crutchfield!"

2017-11-21

Awesome

"The best online experience"

2017-11-19

They know their stuff!

"I've had great before and after sales support from them...they even were able to help me integrating stuff I bought 12 years ago with the techiest stuff I bought last week..."

2017-11-19

Very good

"Bought a TV, customer service helpful, fast shipping"

2017-11-16

Excellent service

"Have not contacted, but am currently experiencing buyer's remorse. My car had Bose speakers along with Blaupunkt tweeters, had one of the front tweeters gone bad I would have not replaced the others. Still looking for a center dash and lower door panel speakers along with a sub woofer and amp for the boot. Crutchfield lists nothing as replacements for door panels or center dash, any ideas?"

2017-11-15

Great Help

"Needed an item for my receiver ! Your sales associate was super in helping me find and secure it ! Haven’t installed it yet but sure tha my if I have a problem Crutchfield will solve it ! Thanks "

2017-11-14

FREE Super fast shipping to Hawaii!!!

"Not only was the Jensen DUBW12 speaker a great deal, the shipping was free and Lightning fast is what I would say this transaction was...We live in Hawaii and usually shipping takes a while. But 2 days later, the speaker was in our hands!!! AMAZING!!! We will definitely use Crutchfield again!!!"

2017-11-13

2003 Tacoma Speakers

"Outstanding service, information and guidance! Super fast shipping!"

2017-11-13

Excellent Experience

"I have been looking at Crutchfield for years, but finally placed my first order for a power conditioner for my home AV system. The process was simple, tons of info on the site (reviews, comparisons, etc), great communication, lightning fast shipping - what else is there to say? An excellent experience and couldn't be happier with the product. "

2017-11-12

Excellent experience

"Shipped quick.. sent everything i needed. Great instructions.

2017-11-11

Great shopping experience

"Was able to read others reviews on the product and compare to other speakers. It was so easy to type in the make and model and know the exact speaker size in my truck. It was my first time buying and I’ll be back for more things in the near future. "

2017-11-03

LG E7 purchase and delivery

"Did a fair amount of research and with the inclusion of the $500 gift card Crutchfield beat or matched all other online prices. Customer service contacted me within minutes of placing my order to confirm and give shipping details. E-mail follow up was consistent and thorough. TV was shipped promptly and arrived within the stated time frame. I am a satisfied customer and would use Crutchfield again without hesitation."

2017-10-30

Great technical support.

"I contacted the tech support several times during Pioneer FH-X731BT installation. Every time I got immediate response and answers to my questions were detailed and helpful. All adapters provided by Crutchfield fit perfectly, the installation did not cause any problem. I am very impressed by the quality of the service. Thank you!"

2017-10-30

Happy Camper

"Bought jbl speakers and saved a lot of money fast shipping great co. 62 yrs young and i'll tell anyone You Cant Beat Crutchfield prices ask any Q u get the best answer. Thanks Crutchfield"

Share Crutchfield's store rating

Crutchfield is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Crutchfield is not a merchant member
Crutchfield does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!