Product & services pricing 9.23/10
Customer service: 9.65/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10
2018-08-14

Always a great experience

"I have been looking to Crutchfield for my audio needs since the early 80's when I bought my first car set up from the catalogue. Their attention to detail, installation products and guides, quick response time and selection of quality products is what keeps me coming back."

2018-08-12

Happy customer

"Everything arrived as promised. Best and easiest aftermarket stereo I have ever installed. Everything was included to make the install complete with a factory look.
I installed it in my wife's 2006 mustang GT convertible. (Her Baby)

2018-08-12

wanted the support , if I needed it

"I could have bought my car stereo and speakers for a lower price at numerous sites on the internet but I chose Crutchfield because of the detailed layout of the wiring and instructions for tearing down & reassembly of the dash and door panels that I get from a Crutchfield purchase.
Plus the offer of tech support if I need it to help me get through any issues that may come up. Along with the guarantee that what I am buying will fit my specific vehicle and the extra stuff I need to go along with it.

2018-08-11

Top Notch

"Perfect, perfect, perfect! ! Fast shipping, great prices, quality products. You guys make it soooooooo easy to do. Only problem I ran into was finding the right torx bit. Amazing difference from my stock stereo! Customer for life!"

2018-08-09

Excellent!

"I have ordered quite a few things for my truck and every time they were spot on. Customer support is the best here also! "

Easy online ordering

"Easy online ordering and great customer service when exchanging or returning an item."

Great service

"Great service, great products, installation adapters included makes it so easy to for installation "

TV and Soundbar

"Products as advertised. Good value, great service. Crutchfield is terrific."

2018-08-05

all worked out fine

"Originally messed up due to improper install. Got mad but figured it out. "

2018-08-03

Couldn't be happier!

"In knowing what I was looking for, your tech, Eddie, led me to a pair of bookshelf speakers that have exceeded my expectations. I got a long needed new set of headphones as well and love them. I got everything w/in 2 days!"

2018-08-03

Crutchfield Rocks!!!

"Great experience and great product!! Highly recommend Crutchfield!!!"

2018-08-02

Simple and easy with great recommendations. My order came with free installation gear!

"My experience was great! After selecting my car, I was able to browse a variety of speaker options. After reading the reviews I ordered a pair. "

2018-08-01

Awesome experience!

"Upgraded the factory stereo and 4 speakers in my 1997 F-150. I ordered, received, and installed everything in 24 hrs. That is what I call a pleasant experience. Everything needed was included except for a few wire connectors for the supplied factory wiring harness adapter. I used to be in the automotive stereo business (sales and installer) so I had a bit of an upper hand, but I believe my wife could have installed this. Hands down the best service I have ever received with any internet order. System sounds great too!"

2018-07-31

Great speakers!

"Upgraded my 2015 Ram with all new Kicker speakers, came with free instructions and correct wiring adapters to make it plug and play! Very satisfied!"

2018-07-31

Shelf speakers

"Ordering from Crutchfield was so easy. There were techs ready to assist, however at the time of my order it was not needed. Checking out was a breeze. And the great part was my speakers arrived on the very day it was promised. Will be ordering from them again."

Share Crutchfield's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!