Product & services pricing 9.05/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.64/10
Customer service: 9.52/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.02/10
2018-05-22

Same great service, nothing has changed...

"Same great service, nothing has changed since my very first order in 1984! I Still remember the purchase a Pioneer Super Tuner III for my 72 Chevy P/U. Still have the truck unfortunately the head unit did not survive but luckily Crutchfield has.
I recently replaced my head unit on my 2010 HD CVO Street Glide with a single din Kenwood KDCX302 along with the handle bar control kit. Garrett was my advisor and he suggested getting the pre-wired harness to go along with it, could not have been easier it was pretty much plug and play. Most importantly they understand customer service and the value of their customers, rare nowadays with all the click, pay and ship companies out there that only know you as a invoice number with a credit card.

2018-05-22

Best customer experience available anywhere!

"Fast shipping, easy shopping, and excellent support!"

2018-05-21

Great service!

"I ordered a pair of fairly large floorstanding loudspeakers on a Thursday, midmorning. They arrived by truck at my door in Colorado on the following Monday afternoon! They actually shipped these speakers within two hours of my ordering them. At Crutchfield, customer service is obviously a priority."

2018-05-20

As usual Crutchfield delivers

"I keep coming back to Crutchfield because I know I can trust their experts. I had questions, they had answers. "

2018-05-19

Better than Amazon!

"The price - with free 3 day shipping- was far better than I could find anywhere online. Thanks Crutchfield! "

2018-05-18

Awesome place to buy a car stereo!!

"Do not hesitate to buy from this company! They are awesome to work with!!!"

2018-05-17

Great Stereo - Great Price

"It was easy to navigate the Crutchfield website and pick a stereo and speakers to fit both my needs and my truck. The instructions that are included with stereos and speakers are easy to follow and getting the extra stereo adapter wiring makes the process much easier.
One stop shopping for your ride - why go anywhere else?

2018-05-17

Quick and easy install

"Upgraded my wife's 1999 Firebird with a new radio with Bluetooth, etc. I've been installing sound systems since I was a teenager, but glad I paid a little extra to have the Pontiac wiring harness pre-wired by Crutchfield. Had the old unit out and new unit in in 15 minutes!"

2018-05-16

"Excellent customer service, fast shipping"

""My experience with this purchase was outstanding. Technical services advisor Travis answered all my questions promptly and his product knowledge is on point. , Also, I was impressed with how easy I was able to order my Sony 4k 75" TV online, in stock, good price and 3 day free delivery, that a combination hard to beat."

2018-05-15

Very good service

"I ordered a stereo and it arrived right on time for me to install"

2018-05-15

Remotely Controlling An IR Remote Control

"I have a sterio receiver in my garage with both indoor and outdoor speakers, A, B configuration. The remote won't pass thru a dual layer translucent fiberglass window making it inconvenient to control the stereo when outside listening to the outdoor speakers.
I only needed and IR repeater to control one device. I only came across the Metra Helios which is reasonably priced but controls 8 devices via 4 dual emitters. I used just one dual emitter but put both sensors side by side on the stereo receiver sensor. The Helios receiver pickup is large compared to typical a component's small dot size pickup. I put the Helios pickup inside the garage window perpendicular to the window so as not to gather direct sunrays plus it's not outdoor rated. It worked in the normal range I intended to use the remote outside. The included instructions didn't explain the red and green status lights. Only the red light came on but the system appeared to be working. I didn't connect the other 3 emitters which may be a factor for the green light not coming on.
At this point I consider the installation satisfactory and complete.

2018-05-14

2012 xterra

"Loved the fact that the wiring harness the dash kit and antenna adaptor all came free with my order. So that afforded me to look at speakers and low and behold they came with wiring adaptors and mounting hardware free of charge also. Great company"

2018-05-14

Great experience!

"I've been looking for a radio for my new truck, I looked at many other companies, some of which I have credit cards with. Crutchfield made it easy. They offered a simple finance options that I took advantage of. Everything arrived that I needed for the install, including instructions. Great experience!"

2018-05-13

The Buckmiser says

"I have always had good results with Crutchfield products, mine, friends or family."

2018-05-12

wonderful experience

"Crutchfield guided my purchase and everything they recommended work perfectly. I had them do all the pre-wiring so it was as simple as clicking the plugs together. The adapter for the steering wheel controls was tricky to figure out. Fortunately there was some information on how to do it out on the Jeep forum and that got me through it. In summary, great experience. Now my son's 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee has all the modern audio conveniences as a brand new high end car. BT cell phone, BT audio, steering wheel audio control buttons, hands never leave the wheel. Thank you."

Share Crutchfield's store rating