crowdspring.com

Customer service: 9.34/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.03/10
2017-06-12

Company Logo

"From the time I started the project until I finished. It was easy, enjoyable and very fruitful.
I got an amazing Logo and Creative was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Dimhorse and Crowdspring!

2017-05-30

Great service!

"I have used Crowdspring twice now. Once for a business logo and once for my band's logo. I highly recommend Crowdspring to everyone."

2017-05-24

Excellence - by design!

"This was not my first time using Crowdspring, from previous experience with the site and their amazing group of designers I had no hesitation in recommending the process to my current employers.
We had over 200 designs and narrowed the field by scoring daily - our initial respondents took the feedback well and provided more designs daily. We narrowed the field down to 12 entries and then three.
Our final choice was unanimous and we will be proudly using it from here forwards.
We have a new brand and a new look for our experienced company!

2017-01-31

Idea to artwork!

"Crowdspring was great to work with. We started with a concept and finished with a sweet design. There was a lot of back and forth communication to get things right and it all went very smoothly. We had great designs to choose from and it was easy to work through the final changes necessary to get exactly what we needed."

2017-01-30

Awesome Design Choices

"Love getting design work done at crwodspring. I get to see lots of choices and the design quality is great. "

2017-01-26

Wonder Way to Get Amazing Book Covers

"I was nervous to try Crowdspring at first. I wondered, would it work? What if I didn't like any of the covers? Would it be easy to work with the artists as I was a new author? Well, here I am now, 3 book covers later and I am so happy that I chose to work with Crowdspring.

During my first project, I received draft designs from a lot of amazing book cover designers. I was having trouble choosing between a few. Then another designer entered with just the right design and I was sold! The only problem was that I felt bad about not selecting the other designers whose work was also so amazing.

Since the first project, I have worked one on one with the designer who did my first cover. She has done all of the other covers for my series thus far.

Crowdspring simplifies the contracting and payment process. It also gives you a board upon which to comment and add materials. And, as I've needed help along the way, Crowdspring customer service has responded very quickly and has checked back with me as a followup to see how I was doing.

2017-01-14

Could not be happier

"Project was incredibly easy and we had so many great options to choose from. We were all skeptical of what we'd receive back, and we were absolutely thrilled with the submissions. "

2017-01-12

Best Crowdsourcing Platform Ever!

"I just wrapped up another logo job on crowdspring.com and it was very successful. I've sourced several design jobs here, the designs and brands now live and breathe in public spaces. One client I have is still going strong after 8 years. Great value. "

2017-01-03

Quick and responsive service

"This was my first time using the service. It was easy to navigate the website and set up my project. Good notification along the way."

2016-12-23

AWESOME

"I have had an AWESOME experience using Crowdspring for the 2 jobs I have recently submitted. This is a great way to get top quality logos, tag lines, etc for a small business."

2016-12-23

best services

"very good services on very good price"

2016-12-20

New Company Logo Creation

"Great service that joins companies in need of creative resources with those resources at a fair, competitive price. Excellent interface, support and execution. Very satisfied with the outcome."

2016-11-29

Superb service

"I've had the most wonderful experience design a book cover for my book and the service has exceeded my expectations."

2016-11-26

Great job!

"Many creatives around the world, working for you at the same time!!! High returns and alternatives with very low cost!!!"

2016-11-15

Great customer service

"After my initial round was over, I was unhappy with my options. I wrote customer service to see about extending and they did immediately and opened it up to more designers. I immediately got a few designs that were more on point. I actually ended up buying two of them. Super helpful!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.