crowdspring.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.77/10
Customer service: 9.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.50/10
2018-03-11

Crowdspring - people who know how to get the job done.

"We needed a banner ad for the homepage on a cyber-security service we are about to launch through WordPress. We got 53 designs from 12 creatives in less than a week. All the creatives were responsive to our questions and requests and the Crowdspring customer service folks were great. This was our first project, and there will be more, and CS's customer service folks solved all our rookie problems quickly and completely. Great project, great outcome and an impressive company. Congrats to Crowdspring."

2018-03-07

The absolut worst

"DO NOT use these guys. I needed design help and paid for the most expensive option... You only get 3 designers? So if I paid half the money I would get 30 designers? The 3 elite designers were really bad, and for the most expensive contest, there's no money back guarantee even though their site stats that EVERY contest has a money back guarantee. Use Freelancer.com"

2018-03-01

Good experience with logo design

"I had a lot of good entries and the final outcome was great. There were a lot of rookie designers but a few that were really good that produced an awesome final product."

2018-02-28

Nature Project

"The project went very well. As soon as I decided which entry was my favorite I called customer service and Audree was really helpful with my doubts. The creative I chose was very professional, attentive to my requests and in less than a day after I made my choice I had finalized my project. Awesome Crowdspring. Thank you!"

2018-02-28

Logo design

"I used Crowdspring.com to get a logo designed for my business, and I cannot be more pleased with the experience. I received good quality designs, which surprised me, and that made the choosing one very competitive. I used Designcrowd.com in the past, and although I received more designs than at Crowdspring, I only liked one of them. However, with Crowdspring I received several good designs. Highly recommend."

2018-02-25

Crowdspring is a stellar experience

"Working with Crowdspring was easy and the results were great. We have a beautiful new logo that has gotten lots of great feedback. Really excited to start our next project with Crowdspring!"

2018-02-23

I went with the elite package

"Crowdspring exceeded my expectations. I now have the perfect logo for my company, Creative Hi-Tech Ltd."

2018-02-23

Simple, inexpensive, and perfect for small businesses.

"Used Crowdspring to refresh our logo. Didn't necessarily want a redo, just an update. Crowdspring was a great inexpensive way to get completed. Received several submissions and the designers were quick to reply to edit requests. The backend was easy to navigate and helped organize the submissions in a way that I could filter them in the way I rated them. This made it easy for me to keep up with potential candidates. Will use again. Will use again for bigger projects. Would recommend to others. "

2018-02-19

Outstanding Logo Competiton

"Truly amazed by the quantity and quality of the logo submissions that we received. Transaction was simple. The hardest part of the process was picking a winner! Award winner was outstanding in making minor modifications after the award. I highly recommend without any reservations."

2018-02-19

Great experience

"We were super happy with our experience @ crowdspring.com while creating our newest logo"

2018-02-12

Redesign on my brand logos for PW Creative Leadership

"I needed to reimagine my logos and design as I was expanding the areas of my professional service business. I did a one on one project with the designer ARSORUM who were simply fantastic - they took my complex brief and reimagined the design and approach very creatively. When I had questions the Crowdspring team were on hand and answered very fast and with great help. A fantastic end to end experience."

2018-02-04

Crowdspring is awesome

"We were very happy with our experience. We had so many amazing submissions it was hard to chose a winner. It’s such a great way to see so much creativity. "

2018-01-31

Book Cover Designed by Crowdspring

"I was amazed at the quality of the submissions for my book cover. There were three excellent ones. Choosing one was hard. The creative I used was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly and made every change I asked for. I appreciated her attention to detail to make it just right. My cover is even better than I hoped for. The staff at Crowdspring was wonderful too. Any time I had a question, they responded quickly with easy-to-follow instructions. I will definitely be back!"

2018-01-31

Highly Recommend– Saved me hours!!

"Crowdspring is great, fast, and east to use. I'm usually a technology late adopter, but in this instance I'm happy to be ahead of the curve. I assumed that there would be little ROI on my time, and that I'd probably spend hours going back-and-forward with designers. Instead I received high-quality submissions, and I found myself asking the designers to make small tweaks to their designs (which they did graciously and quickly). I began receiving submissions for my project almost immediately after opening it, and by the end I had over 50 concepts for my company's new business cards.

I highly recommend working with Crowdspring! I know I definitely will be doing so for future work-related design tasks as well as some personal projects!

2018-01-29

Love Crowdspring

"I have done three different logo projects with Crowdspring and each time have received so many great designs it was difficult to choose just one. I would recommend Crowdspring to anyone including family and friends."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.