crowdspring.com

Customer service: 9.46/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.50/10
2018-06-01

Perfect Experience

"I only paid for the lowest package but still received close to 100 designs to choose from. I am very pleased with the final result and will definitely be using CrowdSpring again in the future."

2018-05-29

Awesome service!

"It was great! Fantastic support and communication throughout the process with great results. Couldn't be happier!"

2018-05-25

Outstanding

"I was initially met with a few mediocre submissions. Some were even copy pastes of things that were on Google images. But then the REAL artists showed up, and that was mind blowing "

2018-05-15

This company is a fraud. Don't fall for their refund policy as they don't refund the money at all.

"I have been calling them for 3 months now to refund my money and these bunch of frauds have the worst customer service and don't even take their customer refund request seriously. "

2018-05-14

Very easy and hassle-free way to get a logo

"Using Crowdspring was very user friendly and hassle free as we created a logo for our new statewide autism network. Definitely recommend for those who lack the time or resources to do their own designs. Communication with designers is very easy, as well. Only reason I did not give five stars is due to the time constraints - need to be ready to work quickly!"

2018-05-12

Excellent Experience

"My first time using crowdspring and it was excellent! Received several entries that would have been fine, but the winning entry was absolutely great. The artwork served our purpose well, the creative was, well, creative! He was also prompt, professional, and thorough. The price was a great value, too. Wonderful experience overall. I will use crowdspring again and will recommend it to others with no hesitation."

2018-05-08

Great experience

"Easy to set up, found some artists that would communicate and do revisions very fast to try and win the project. Very satisfied."

2018-04-13

Logo Design

"Crowdspring was an excellent platform to be able to receive multiple logo designs that were top quality, in a fast, easy way from professionals without having to pay the price of an advertising agency. The whole process from start to finish was a snap and we absolutely love the design of our new logo! I would recommend Crowdspring to anyone looking for graphic design services."

2018-04-08

Great experience!

"I had no idea where to get started for a logo for my blog. Crowdspring was the answer! I will definitely use this again."

2018-04-05

Great value for the money and tons of design submissions

"Crowdspring has always been my go-to choice for logo designs. Not only do you get several dozen submissions from various designers, you also get a chance to ask for revisions/updates during the design submissions phase. I do recommend putting on 2 prizes instead of 1, to encourage the designers, or opt for the option with the top tier designers. In the long run though, the cost for generating a quality logo/design beats hiring a solo designer any day. Highly Recommended!"

2018-04-04

A great resource for small businesses

"CrowdSpring is a great resource for small business with a limited budget. We received more than 20 entries on our project. The winning design was just what we were looking for. CrowdSpring facilitated the communication process between our company and the designer - which made it easier for us. I would recommend CrowdSpring to other small businesses who are looking for designers but don't want to spend an arm and a leg for great design. "

2018-03-27

non-professional site

"This site is not professional, here work many impromptu graphics as well as Bangladesh who want to make money but have not studied design and it shows, many times do not accept other good freelancers to show the professionalism but in truth if you go to see the jobs that are presented are of low quality and even badly wrongly graphic fats. We will soon write articles about these types of sites in specialized design magazines. If you are a professional you are sure that incompetent and unguided clients will never accept your work, customers will not be guided by the staff in the choice of their professional logo and they will do their own thing. So if you are a design professional stay away from this site because it has nothing to offer you other than take away time"

2018-03-22

No better way to get a logo you'll LOVE

"I own two companies and have used CrowdSpring.com to create both logos. For my most recent logo, I thought I might be able to get some ideas from Fiverr and save a little money. Well, that turned out to be a waste of not only my money; but my time as well. I went to Crowdspring.com and got a logo I am truely excited about. In the end, there were actually several logos I really liked and would have been happy with. Save your time and money, just start with Crowdspring."

2018-03-20

Simple, Easy to use & affordable

"I got the $299 package and i received 176 entries! It was great to see all the different options I can have for a logo. I love how at the end when i picked a winner, the process was easy and it protected both me and the designer. Sometimes it was a bit difficult to communicate with some of the designers because their english was not the greatest, but overall it was very good. I would recommend this program to all my friends."

2018-03-19

Crowdspring is great

"Love everything about crowdspring! I've gotten excellent submissions on projects posted and artists are very talented. It's a great way to get professional work for a low cost. It's great!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.