crowdspring.com

Customer service: 9.34/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.03/10
2018-08-13

Wonderful Service

"Easy to use! Wonderful service to work with! "

2018-07-31

Excellent & Creative

"I found the process both effective and exhilarating. The creatives were engaged and the process was high energy. As a project owner, I felt it was extremely important to review the submissions several times a day so that the creatives could adapt their ideas. I also found that as the days progressed, I started to adjust and refine my wants for a product name. The service team at Crowdspring is also very responsive and supportive. I believe that the results I got were better than had I engaged a singular firm. I also increased the award from the standard and ended up buying two names from the same creative. That just tells you how good I thought they were."

2018-07-31

Pleasantly surprised

"Their customer support was fantastic! This was the 1st time using this type of service. It won't be my last! "

2018-07-27

Successful Logo!

"We decided to revamp our logo, and we received a recommendation about Crowdspring.com. Not only was it a very successful project and an easy to use website, the creative I worked with was incredibly accommodating. I would definitely recommend using Crowdspring for others! "

2018-07-25

They did in 6 days what I couldn't do in 6 months!

"I racked my brains for 6 months trying to think of a company name, at the end of a week I had 107 entries and at least 10 on my shortlist. Easy to setup, login and manage. Very user friendly, highly recommend."

2018-07-20

Very pleased!

"I had a 100th Anniversary logo for our company recently designed, and I am very pleased with the results and with Crowdspring. I received a lot of submissions and the designers were quick to make changes. It was my first experience with Crowdspring and I'm sure it won't be my last."

2018-07-13

Great crowdsourced Logo Design

"A friend told me about crowdspring when I was looking around for a graphic designer. The crowdsourced idea intrigued me, as I had shopped around with different graphic designers, but could never pick just one. The rates for an individual graphic designer vary, and usually only a few concepts are provided. Instead, this has artists compete for a prize which is awarded to the favorite (or if you're not satisfied, there is a 30 day money back guarantee!). I definitely received many great entries and the winning design was unique and included my ideas, but was very different from what I had originally asked for. Highly recommend, and am happy to refer anyone to the site for a special discount. You can reach me at djragonmusic at gmail dot com for $35 off and on a future project and a $99 advanced promotion for free. "

2018-06-30

Crowdspring review

"I had an excellent experience with Crowdspring. Crowdspring made choosing my new logo so fun and my family and friends loved being involved in the process! The designer I chose was easy to work with. Overall it was a great experience!! I will highly recommend Crowdspring to anyone who needs logo design!"

2018-06-28

Great company name

"Thanks Crowdspring for helping us find the right company name."

2018-06-21

Very happy!

"The ease of use on the the website was wonderful. "

2018-06-20

Great First Experience

"This was our first time to use this service and it was better than expected. As we provided feedback, the designs improved. It was easy to communicate with the designers. We will use this service again."

2018-06-01

Perfect Experience

"I only paid for the lowest package but still received close to 100 designs to choose from. I am very pleased with the final result and will definitely be using CrowdSpring again in the future."

2018-05-29

Awesome service!

"It was great! Fantastic support and communication throughout the process with great results. Couldn't be happier!"

2018-05-25

Outstanding

"I was initially met with a few mediocre submissions. Some were even copy pastes of things that were on Google images. But then the REAL artists showed up, and that was mind blowing "

2018-05-15

This company is a fraud. Don't fall for their refund policy as they don't refund the money at all.

"I have been calling them for 3 months now to refund my money and these bunch of frauds have the worst customer service and don't even take their customer refund request seriously. "

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.