Stores > Credit.net
  • Credit.net Credit.net Elite Status
      8 AM to 5 PM M-F
      customerservice@credit.net

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Credit.net by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

Credit.com- Chuck Liquori

"I think that it's a site that is user friendly and Chuck is always on top of calling me and emailing me to see if I need any assistance."

2017-11-08

Very Good

"We have recently come across 2 companies that have been in business for over 10 years but Credit.net has no
rating. Chuck Liquori has been very responsive to our requests and has explained the reasons behind these results.

2017-11-03

Valuable Resource

"Reports are legible and accurate."

2017-10-30

Useful tool for Credit Manager's to assess customer risk

"As the Credit Manager for Spring Footwear, I have been utilizing reporting generated from Credit.Net as part of my credit evaluation process for our new and existing customer's. The easy to reference layout and scoring provide a quick indicator about the longevity of the business and it's ownership / management. My rep (Carla Liberty) has also been very helpful in quickly responding to any questions I may have."

2017-10-02

Great Customer Service

"Chuck Liquori is our Account Manager and he has done a phenomenal job ensuring we have everything we need for our Corporation's needs. If I need a question answered he is quick and thorough and always goes above and beyond to ensure we get all of the information required. Keep up the great work!"

2017-09-07

Cintas Conroe Texas

"We are happy no issues that I can think of Chuck Liquori calls and checks on us every month or so. "

2017-09-06

Credit.net is easy to use

"Credit.net is a very easy site to use. It provides detailed information in layman terms, no jargon. "

2017-08-25

Always there to help.

"We are a small company, and probably don't use credit.net as much as other companies might. But that doesn't change how they treat us. Our account executive Sam is always ready to help and always in a friendly way. I know if I have any issues, she will make sure it is taken care of ASAP. I really appreciate the ease of use of their website and the convenience of it all. Keep up the good work :)

2017-08-14

Helpful tool

"Credit.net is a helpful tool in processing potential customers credit applications."

2017-08-14

ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND

"I can't say enough good things about Credit.net but more specifically our Account Rep, Samantha Bornemeier. Anytime I have any questions or inquiries she is quick to respond and give me the information I need as well as some extra insight/expertise that helps our company make some important decisions. Absolutely above and beyond!! "

2017-08-10

Reliable Ratings

"We are able to consistently find the info we need to make good business decisions when setting up new accounts. The info is very accurate and up-to-date."

2017-08-10

Onboarding with Credit.net

"Words cant really describe how awesome signing up with Credit.net was but I will try. Carla Liberty our rep at Credit.net helped me with any questions I had and went above the norm to help me do my research on what credit report company to go with. She helped me get started using the website and has helped me with any questions I have had so far on some of the reports I pulled. . Using the service is awesome too, I get reliable easy to read reports fast and easy which has made my job as a Credit Manager here at IPC Global Solutions a lot easier, no more sending out trade and bank reference forms.
I would highly recommend this Company to anyone needing credit info! The reports are great, reliable and the customer service at Credit.net is exceptional in my option. Sincerely, Paul Miller

2017-08-04

GREAT SERVICE

"easy to use, great service. Chuck Liquori is a very reliable source for help."

2017-08-03

Pollock

"I use Credit.net as a starting point in my review of credit evaluation for new accounts. I find it useful for validating and obtaining background information on potential customers. My sales representative Chuck Liquori is always available to help any possible way he can."

2017-08-02

Always helpful and informative

"Chuck Liquori has been my representative for years. He is always very helpful and gives me a call or drops a line on email to make sure I don't need any help. Credit.net is a very useful site for getting information and confirming the authenticity of new suppliers. Credit.net is easy to use and gets the information you require quickly."

Share Credit.net's store rating

Credit.net is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Credit.net is a merchant member
Credit.net participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.