+1 347 380 6876

Shipping & packaging: 9.24/10
Customer service: 8.70/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.18/10
2018-05-05

Great value for my money

"I bought a Seiko watch. A cheap one. I’m not sure what I expected, but it sure was much better! The reason why I only gave four out of five stars was a squeaky noise from the bracelet which I haven’t been able to remove, yet "

2018-05-04

Quite satisfied with my new Orient watch form CW.

"I have bought from seller earlier, and is also happy this time. There may be a small problem with the watch, but I think it can be easily fixed by my local watchmaker. Shipping time was also very good, only one week from Singapore to Norway. I can recommend CW and will certainly buy more from you."

2018-04-29

Genuine watches at affordable prices

"I was sceptical at first but after asking friends, they had say that they bought from Creation Watches before and got them. I was eyeing a Orient Bambino and through their Facebook page they had a discount voucher for the Bambino series. Without hesitation, I placed my order and applied the voucher which was valid. Confirmation was instant and DHL notice was on the next day. However, delivery took a little longer than I expected since we were only a border away. But I'm happy to receive the watch in good order and it was more beautiful in real life. Kudos to the Creation Watches team to give us better priced watches. "

2018-03-27

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

"This is about the WORST customer experience i have ever encountered on the internet. I suggest to AVOID this webshop at all cost!!!! Yes the products are genuine, but the warrantee provided is not, and customer service is none existent.

I ordered two seiko automatic watches from them. First of all they forgot to mail them in time, so the 2-4 days delivery service turned out to be 10 days, too late for the anniversary gift i intended the watches to be for my girlfriend and me. But ok, **** happens sometimes.

The real horror starts when one of the watches does not seem to keep time very well. As the watch was sold with official Seiko limited worldwide warrantee, i took it to the Seiko boutique here in Amsterdam, where they said they could not do anything for me, as the warrantee card that should be in the warrantee booklet was missing, and they suggested to contact the seller for either a official warrantee card, or service.

So i do this, and the first official reply from customer support is to give the watch a slap on the back, as "Sometimes the mainspring may have gotten itself caught on one of the screws inside the watch". I can not imagine makers of precision instruments such as automatic watches can design a movement in such a way that this could ever happen, so to me this sounded already like utter BS. But anyway, I just try this and of course this didn't solve the problem. So I get back in touch with Vanya of customer service to ask for either an official warrantee card, or any another solution form their part.

What follows is a long discussion over email in which Vanya tries to convince me the warrantee card provided is indeed the official worldwide limited warrantee as offered by Seiko. Obviously Seiko already told me they don’t accept it as the official warrantee card as issued by them is missing, only a sticker with a date and a stamp that says RSL watches dealer is in the back of the warrantee booklet.

Then Vanya wants me to send her pictures of the booklet, as she believes i have the wrong booklet. So i do this, and send her pictures of the booklet as provided. This is her reply: “Thank you for image. Yes, It's international warranty card.”

Again i have to point out to her Seiko don’t accept this so called warrantee card. Vanya’s response: “Currently we have change the warranty card format. If you are not happy with the purchase you can send watch back to us.”

All I wanted was for Creation watches to offer a solution to the fact they sent me a broken watch, but in this moment i Think they leave me no choice but to indeed send back the watch and get my money back, as suggested by Vanya. But when i finally send her an email to accept this solution she is offering her reply is the following: “We have 30 days return/exchange policy. As per our record your watch is out of 30 days policy, so we can not
proceed for return/exchange.”

The first time I contacted customer support was of course well within this 30 day return policy, but I guess it is Vanya’s job to frustrate this policy with BS arguments just as long to get out of this period. It is a pity they send me a broken watch, but of course this can happen. A legitimate seller would however try to make up for such an unfortunate event, and offer a quick solution. Creation Watches don’t take any responsibility for the products they sell, and offer no customer service at all. This is not a legitimate seller, but just a bunch of frauds… Never again wil i do business with this shop, and I urge any potential customer to do the same. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!

2018-03-24

Great dealer, great watches, great prices!

"My experience with CreationWatches.com was wonderful! The Watch I wanted at a great price, excellent communication and fast shipping. Thanks!"

Helpful Cool (2)

2018-03-17

Fast Delivery Great Service

"I ordered my Seiko 5 and it was delivered to me in Miami in about 4 days all the way from Singapore (Incredible).....recieved the watch all the correct packaging and warranty papers stamped as well .....excellent ......I will be buying more watches from creation watches for sure!"

2018-03-17

good place to buy watches and pocket watches

"easy to order and smooth transactions and fast delivery will buy again thanks you"

2018-03-12

Certainlly one of the best places to buy watches on line.

"Certainlly one of the best places to buy watches online. I bought with CreationWarches several times always with a close Customer Support, great products with competitives prices. Higlly recomended."

2018-03-10

Excellent seller

"The shopping experience has been great.
The watch arrived sooner than expected and in great conditions.
This,in addition to a great price,has made me a happy customer.
I will surely shop on CW again!

2018-03-10

Item lost. 6 months no refund!

"Guys, if you are in the market for a watch, I suggest you to STAY AWAY from this shop.

I’ve purchased SKA371 end of August 2017 (order #10245143) for about 200 bucks.
And I never received my purchase.
It was officially confirmed as damaged by Sing Post in Singapore... Not a big deal, happens every day.
According to international post rules, If the item is not received - it belongs to sender and he has a right for compensation.
So normally, the shop has to refund you once it happens OR send your purchase again.

But NOT Creation Watches.
Instead of this, Creation Watches simply keep replying with “We’re doing our best working with Sing Post. Please wait for update”.
6 MONTHS passed, Guys. NO MONEY. NO WATCH. NO REFUND. NOTHING. Only similar endless replies about the unfinished process with SingPost and ask for allowing more time.

I suggest you to stay away form this dealers. Don’t risk your money here.!

2018-02-24

Exactly what I was looking for.

"I ordered a Seiko 5 J-version. The price was the best I found anywhere from the seller. I received confirmation of my order quickly and it arrived at my home in the US very well packaged (via DHL with tracking number), in excellent condition, exactly as described.
I’m very pleased with my experience and would order from the seller again.

2018-02-24

Excellent job.

"The whole process of buying is very simple, fast and easy. The shipping is realiable all the way from packaging to tracking of the order. Great value for the money."

2018-02-18

Fast, great pricing

"Really happy with the watch and the service, highly recommended!"

2018-02-16

Great service

"I must say that I'm delighted with my shopping experience. Especially your communication was excellent through the whole process...order confirmation, shipping info and even making sure that the delivery actually reached me. The product was as specified (very good) and packing was very good too.

So I'm a very happy new watch owner and I'm pleased to recommend your service to everybody.

BR Peter

2018-02-07

Dishonest behavior from CreationWatches

"I have ordered watch like a present for my brother, but he couldn't receive it. In any case I wanted to return the shipment back to sender. Which, by their returning policy is possible, until I pay shipment.

First, after I have contacted CreationWatches, (on their website is 12 hours for answer) I wait 36 hours just to send me email in which they explain to me why I need to take the shipment in any case and not with instructions how to return it. This instruction I have got 72 hours later on my insisting to send me.

After returning shipment I have wait for their refund or re-sending to another address, but they have send me refund minus 27€ for returning shipment, without any invoice from DHL or some other proof. When I asked about this proof they send me answer: "We have deducted shipping cost which DHL Express charged to us regular basis." and that's it.

So I have contacted DHL about returning shipment costs and guess what, they didn't charge it at all. Answer from DHL was: "I would like to inform you that DHL doesn't charge the return to shipper. This service is free of charge. Please inform us if you have any news"

I have already paid CreationWatches extra 7.62€ to send it via DHL, they return it for free (the watch didn't cross border customs) and CreationWatches still charge me for returning shipment 27€?

Very dishonest behavior from CreationWatches and to the customer who already bought some watch from them.

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.