Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review CreationWatches.com by clicking a star below.

Seiko Solar Chrono

"Very good seller, Item arrived in perfect way into a very good package.
Very fast shipping'service , perfect Communications from order to after sale.
Many thanks.

Great service.

"Cant fault them, wonderful service. Supplied and delivered very quickly and well packaged. Would recommend highly. No problems whatsoever."

More than expected

"I admit I was a bit skeptical too. But, WOW! The Seiko arrived in perfect condition. The delivery was two and a half days, from Singapore to Dallas, Tx. Simply amazing! Outstanding value and top shelf service. New customer for life. "

2017-06-24

The best online watch sellers

"I've bought a few watches from creation watches as they can't be beaten on price and they keep you up to date with lots of emails right up until you receive the watch. The shipping is also very quick. Everything is always excellent. I will definitely be back soon "

2017-06-24

creation watches, a fantastic partner

"Sono un appassionato di orologi, specialmente di Seiko, che da anni compro regolarmente su Creation Watches.
Ho sempre riscontrato un servizio ineccepibile, consegne veloci e prezzi tra i più onesti del web.
Bravi, veramente bravi

Excellent service

"Excellent price, excellent service, will definitely buy from them again "

2017-06-24

Excellent collection, easy payment and quick shipping

"As always my experience of shopping with creationwatches was excellent. The product was as described and payment process was easy.

The watch arrived on time and was packaged very nicely. I hope to buy a few more watches from creationwatches in the future. Keep up the good work guys!

2017-06-19

Very good seller.

"Already bought 2 watches: perfect buy and very quick delivery.
Reliable with good communication.
I will come again

2017-06-17

Perfect

"Best price found, fast shipping, strong package. Watch as expected. Perfect.

2017-06-17

Amazing Service

"I'm delighted with my purchase and the whole experience was very positive.

In particular, I was amazed by how quickly the watch came (within 3 days to the UK), and even though I had a small amount of duty to pay, the watch was still excellent value (not that I could have purchased a Japanese model in the UK).

The tracking system worked really well and I was able to telephone DHL in advance of the delivery being made to pay the duty.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Creation Watches again, or recommend them.

2017-06-14

Casio Protrek 3500-Y

"Lovely timepiece. Stunning design and a lots of useful features "

2017-06-13

Great watch ! Great shop !

"Thank you CreationWatches for my Seiko! It's a gorgeous skx 009 J ! I received it fast in perfect condition ! No Seiko box inside the package but I knew that before I ordered, the warranty card was inside a generic box. I was a little bit scared when I checked at my Seiko for the first time because the day of the week was written in Arabic but I managed to change it to English within 5 seconds using the crown ! I definitely recommend CreationWatches.com, it was a great shopping experience with a great customer service, I think they have the lowest prices for watches that I could find compared to all the other sites, and a very fast DHL delivery (their step by step tracking order was amazing !) I surely will buy again at CreationWatches ! You can trust CreationWatches.com 100% !
> Thanks again for my beautiful skx 009 j, I like it a lot !!!

2017-06-12

Very good!

"I am very happy with the whole experience of bying the watch on creationwatches. Everything was just fine. Great watch, skx 013, and great service. Very fast delevery to Sweden."

2017-06-10

Fiable et sérieux / Reliable and serious

"Reliable and serious / Fiable et sérieux _ The watche is pretty, sober and accuracy / La montre est jolie et précise"

2017-06-05

CreationWatches...what else?

"Buying experience with CreationWatches as described by others (all?) previous customers was just perfect.
Amazing delivery time, 2 days from Sgp to my little place in the Alps.
And the watch itself, SEIKO SNZH57, far much better than expected, very well packed with genuine Seiko box and papers and guarantee.
The parcel was opened by customs, for security reasons i supposed for we are still dealing with terrorism but no additional fees.
So as far there is no doubt how this seller is taking consumers seriously with all the professionalism needed, that's why for my next watch purchase i will trust them again with no fear.

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.