Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review CreationWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-19

PERFECT!

"This was my first buying and all was perfect. Good information, timely shipping, nice packaging. I'm very satisfied"

2017-08-18

Very very good first experience with CreationWatches.com

"First I made a mistake when choosing delivery method : I asked for a correction and CreationWatches made it immediatly. Communication was absolutly perfect.
Thank you so much for the item, received very quickly (Singapore to France in less than 3 working days !).
Watch in its original Seiko Box + SEIKO user Guide + Worldwide Seiko Guarantee.
Credit card Payment effective the day I received my order.
Everything had been fine and I'm sure I'll order with CreationWatches another time.

2017-08-14

i trust creationwatches.com

"The response of creationwatches was fast and the description of the products accurate, both times i put an order. A reliable seller."

2017-08-12

Great experience

"Great experience , hassle free and fast delivery. Will purchase again in future."

2017-08-05

Great watches, great prices and fast delivery

"Except for a delivery delay by DHL, this was a very pleasant shopping experience on all levels! Highly recommended!"

2017-08-01

Great deals

"I got a piece I had been hunting for a while, caught it at a good price and it was delivered super quick to my house without any fuss. "

2017-07-26

Speedy service

"A fine range of watches to choose from, simple ordering procedure and an amazing delivery service as was promised. My watches arrived safely and securely packaged and are brilliant."

2017-07-25

Top class store

"My skx009j was of amazing quality. The Shipping was fast to USA. Got here in the Midwest on Monday, ordered on wed. I didn't have to deal with support, because watch was perfect! Payment was easy with PayPal."

2017-07-22

Great experience purchasing a Seiko skx 0013

"I ordered a Seiko skx 0013 from creation watches a few days ago and I must say I'm very pleased with my experience. Very good customer service, fast delivery ( I ordered from France) and good packaging so the watches doesn't get hurt. If I need another watch and if creation watches sells it I won't think twice about it !"

2017-07-22

Excellent prices, fast delivery and vast assortment

"I were in the market for my first "real" watch and had this site recommended to me. I were pleasantly surprised by the large amount of different brands and models to select from. Eventually I found a watch I wanted - at an excellent price - and purchased it. It was delivered very fast (less than a week) and arrived in a beautiful container. Very pleased with the experience. "

2017-07-15

Great service !

"Original products at unbeatable prices. Fast delivery and great customer service !
That's all what I can say.

2017-07-15

Excellent company

"I've ordered from Creation Watches twice now and both times have been excellent. They have a great range of watches, their international delivery service is superb, and their customer service is perfect."

2017-07-08

Best service, best prices

"I have purchased watches from CreationWatches.com 2 times, and both times price was lowest I could find. Customer service is responsive and helpful. Best Seller!!!"

2017-07-07

PERFECT !!

"This my second watch bought on this website. As perfect as the first time. Excellent service. Excellent packaging to protect the genuine watch inside of the original box. Quick delivery with DHL, only 3 days till arrive from Singapour to France"

2017-07-01

Fantastic value trusted seller

"Fantastic watch at an amazing price, fast delivery and even though I had to pay customs still saves a small fortune."

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.