Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CreationWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Returns are a nightmare

"I collect watches and have purchased many new ones from many different vendors, so I believe I have a little more experience than most reviewers.

Creationwatches' pricing is almost always the lowest, and sometimes by quite a bit. They ship for free to the U.S.A., and somehow manage to get their watches delivered in just a few days, all the way from Singapore. Their pricing and shipping are probably better than almost any other large watch reseller's, for the same product.

However...that's only part of the picture.

I recently bought a Seiko solar powered watch with an alarm. Analog watches with alarms are somewhat hard to find, especially at reasonable prices.

Creationwatches advertised that the watch would arrive with the original box, the original printed manual, and a warranty card. The watch arrived with none of these. And the alarm function and alarm demo mode were non-functional.

I contacted the company well within the 30-day return period and was first offered a $10 refund, and then a $15 refund...but interestingly, I was not offered the option of a return. When I pointed this out, they "escalated" it to someone they called Jason, who agreed that I could return it.

In order to return the watch, I have to send it to Singapore; I have to take a picture of the box and e-mail it to them; next, I must e-mail them the tracking number. And worst of all, I have to pay $25 for USPS. And I was lucky that it was not more. Had they included everything promised with the purchase, and if the box were larger (Seiko boxes are typically small), it would have cost much more for postage.

Regardless of how quickly they refund my purchase price (assuming they actually do this), I'm still very disappointed with their return process. My two-star rating is quite generous.

My advice is, if you buy from them, factor in the run-around you'll have to face if returning. And allow $25-$50 for return shipping if you're in the U.S.A. I'll never buy from Creationwatches again, regardless of their pricing.

Rep reply posted Jan-16-2018

A rep from CreationWatches.com, jason1428, has responded

“We always try give best service to our customers and make happy them but we regret for inconvenience caused to you, will take care in future purchase. Return shipping charges is buyer responsibility, please use registered shipping while return the watch back to us because they have normal charge.”

2018-01-02

Great price and good customer support

"I ordered twice at CreationWatches.com from France, and I will probably order again. They offer the best price I could find, and they have been very prompt & reliable for parcel delivery. I contacted the customer service to track my parcel, and they answered promptly with useful informations.
Merci pour la qualité et le service ! Je commanderai à nouveau chez CreationWatches.com.

2017-12-31

7 Th watch great company

"Today i recieved my 7 Th watch from creation watches , within 36 hours from ordening iT came in good order. Thanks for very fast delivery . Very good quality and communication . I wil surtendly buy from them again, to expand my collection . "

2017-12-30

Great buying experience Hamilton kakhi king day/date

"Great experience. Fast and free DHL delivery. Product was perfectly packed and no problems with product itself. Will buy here again!"

2017-12-30

Super happy with CreationWatches

"Lots of watches available, support is super fast and kind! I am super happy with CreationWatches! Greetings from Serbia."

2017-12-29

Best for Seiko watches

"Best priced authentic Seiko watches and fast delivery. Highly recommended."

2017-12-23

Great seller

"I had a great experience shopping with crationwatches.com because of fair prices and great customer support!"

2017-12-23

Excellent service delivery

"I’ve had very good experiences with CreationWatches for the past 5 years that I’ve shopped with them. The watches are genuine and brand new. I intend to keep using them"

2017-12-22

Holy Cow Experience!!!

"The experience of great service tied to Quality is far and few ! especially ones that can be counted on. I was told about this site from a friend I esteem hes great judgement and it proved that he was correct again!!! My friend said that your site can be trusted and that the Quality is impeccable!
And I must concur that CreationWatches.com, is now the go to site for my future watch purchases, that is a promise!!
Thank you for your outstanding products and professionalism it is a pleasure to know there are really good companies out there you can have confidence in.
Ross L. Gibson

2017-12-15

The best watch store in the world

"I was deeply impressed with CreationWatches' CS service and fast shipping."

2017-12-13

Great, except for the taxes!

"I order from Creationwatches since 2009. They used to ship by FedEx and somehow I had no problems with Taxes or Custom fees. Then, suddainly they changed to DHL and these report everything to Customs and also charge a large slice for themselves. Today I ended up paying €125.09 fees for a €143.00 watch! Of course, with such fees ordering from them is absolutely pointless. They deliver pristine, beautiful watches and their Customer service is not bad, but with such unavoidable taxes you've better think twice. In Portugal - or EC - at least, ordering from them does not appear to be profitable anymore."

2017-12-11

Absolutely terrible customer support and business ethics

"My order got stuck during delivery and for almost 3 months (promised delivery time was 2 weeks) they didn't even try to find it until I found out myself that it was damaged and was waiting for seller to contact the mailing service. Which they didn't even when I made a dispute via PayPal and asked them to return me the money since I was not getting the item. But the reply was basically please wait some more. And when I escalated the dispute into a claim at PayPal and it was judged in my favor, CreationWatches.com appealed the decision to deny me the money.
As of this writing, judging by the status on the package tracking site, the package is still stuck somewhere at mail.
Don't buy here unless you want to waste your time and money.

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2018

A rep from CreationWatches.com, jason1428, has responded

“We are very sorry for the delay. We have sent a reminder to SingPost in order to have an expedite update. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. Please do allow us some time more in this. ”

2017-12-09

excelente

"muy contento con la compra. "

2017-12-09

Good service and nice quality of the watch

"The service was excellent and I recieved the produkt a week later. The quality of the watch is good and I really like that I get a year of insurance. Recommend these watches!

2017-11-27

Best Long Distance Buying and Shipping Experience, Ever!

"I am the original internet shopper, especially when it comes to specialty watches. For many years I have bought from various vendors in a multitude of countries. THIS has been, far and away, the smoothest, most professional, best communicated transaction with the fastest and most efficient shipping I have ever experienced. Period! I received this watch faster than I usually receive items through domestic delivery in the U.S. It arrived in perfect condition, exactly as advertised, and at the best price anywhere on line. The people at CreationWarches.com are ROCK STARS! Thank you!!"

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.