Stores > CreationWatches.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review CreationWatches.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Experience with buying Seiko SKX007 from CreationWatches.com

"The watch itself is beautiful, it fulfilled my expectations. I am very satisfied with shopping from CreationWatches.com. Great overall experience and I will feel free to recommend CreationWatches.com to my friends."

2017-11-10

Beware hidden costs !!!

"I chose a watch for my girlfriend to buy me for Christmas and she paid the screen price...a day later she received an import duty demand for £32 - cancelling order and demanding a refund....not happy."

2017-10-28

Excellent customer service!

"The customer service is excellent! They respond on time and ensures hassle-free and fast delivery of their items!"

2017-10-21

Well done !

"Fast and correct. Also very well informed during the process between ordering and delivery.
It is my first experience with this company but I am complete satisfied. Compliments !

2017-10-21

Seiko Pepsi Diver

"My watch arrived yesterday (a day before the estimated date!) all in good order and exactly what i expected when i placed my order.

This was not my first order with CreationWatches.com and previously you set the bar high with a faultless transaction. This time proves that your service was no fluke. Once again my watch arrived promptly, well packed and in excellent condition.

I can't think of any way you could improve your service and i will be definitely using your shop again.

2017-10-14

Great experience

"I ordered the watch on friday and received it on monday ! The watch is perfect and at a very good price. Thank you"

2017-10-07

Best online transaction possible!

"I wanted a Japanese model of Seiko SRP775. After doing my research I decided to go with CreationWatches. Transaction was as smooth as the icing on a cake and it ONLY took 3 days for me to recive my watch in PERFECT condition. These folks were an absolute joy to deal with. They were extremely responsive throughout the transaction as well as a follow-up email to make sure I received my watch and if I'm happy. If you're thinking about getting something from them, go ahead and pull the trigger, you will not regret it.

2017-10-07

Seiko skx009k2

"I just bought a seiko skx. Im a watch enthusiast, and im very exigent.
Is my firtst bougth at Creation Watches, and im very happy with the purchase. The watch came in five days from Singapore to Mexico, with no a scratch, very well protected, and with a exelent price.
This watch is selled in Mexico between 30-40% more.
I will buy again here.

2017-09-22

Attention to the final price

"The item perfect and the shipping very fast and accurate EXCEPT the info about the EXTRA COST PAIED for the costums (22% of value) and the dhl costoms clearance (2% minimum 15,40euro). So better buy in the shop."

2017-09-09

Impressive

"Impressive service, fast delivery and product received in very good condition "

2017-09-09

Pleased by recieve my brandnew watch

"I have receive my Seiko watch in 5 days so that is a very good result! The watch came in a good package and is received in good shape.
So I am very satisfy about this transaction!
A minor point was the duty to pay Tax by receiving the watch.... Overall I paid € 61,46 more than was espextict. Perhaps it is possible to warn buyers for this.

With Regards,
Herman

2017-08-30

Stay away, horrible customer support

"Watches are good but support is a nightmare. They don't even understand basic English, they are simply doing a copy and paste in every mail. Its like a bot ansewering mails rather a human, its the same reply for every mail.

1. First purchase. They kept the DHL shipping invoice amount wrong, it was much higher value due to their typo due to which I had to pay the same amount I paid for the Seiko as custom duties. They never even apologized, it seems they never understood a word I mentioned in the mail. They gave 4% discount but that was nothing when compared to the amount I paid.
2. I thought the first one was a genuine mistake and ordered again. Now comes the worst nightmare. They kept the wrong product description (Measurement device from Japan) and I had issues with customs clearance. They wanted to open the package citing wrong description. The customer support person (Vanya) seems not to understand a word of English.

Please stay away from Creationwatches. I know that their watches are priced very competitively but their customer support is pathetic. So if there is a problem, then you only need to sort it.

Rep reply posted Oct-27-2017

A rep from CreationWatches.com, jason1428, has responded

“We are really sorry for this mistake. We will check this and rectify this issue.”

2017-08-27

Outstanding service !

"I ordered my watch on Sunday afternoon and received it in France less than 3 days later ! Great price, lightning fast delivery and lots of choice, I sure will order again from Creationwatches !"

2017-08-19

Not just best price on the market

"I am not going to write about obvious - great prices offered by guys from Creation Watches. The thing that surprised me the most was the overall expierience. Shipping is lightning fast, and they do really care about buyers expierience and follow up on delivered orders to make sure everything went as expected. Only one more thing to add, is that despite very reasonable price it is the go to place if you want watch that is otherwise difficult to obtain in your market. In my case it was the classic and wonderful Seiko SKX009 j series. "

2017-08-19

PERFECT!

"This was my first buying and all was perfect. Good information, timely shipping, nice packaging. I'm very satisfied"

Share CreationWatches.com's store rating

CreationWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CreationWatches.com is a merchant member
CreationWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.