Stores > CrazyPC

248-926-5980
      248-926-5982
      help@crazypc.com
      248-926-5980

Voice your opinion! Review CrazyPC by clicking a star below.
2009-06-30

"I received everything I asked for in lightning fast time. Product was well boxed to handle the rigors of UPS shipping. Good packaging. No Complaints. I liked the speed and result so much, I'm ordering more stuff today."

2009-06-29

"this place is incredible this is the third time i do business with them and they are just a god send very prompt, my last order one of my items had been on back order crazypc had contacted me via e-mail and even gave me a number to speak to an actual live person. they were very help full and very prompt i have done business with them for the third time today and will continue to do business with them in the future i would rat this site right up there with newegg "

2009-06-12

"These guys are just terrible. I tried to file an RMA for a defective product, got one email reply back with someone who tried to troubleshoot the problem, and NEVER got a response back afterward. Basically, these guys just abandoned one of their customers looking to return a product. Great way to treat the people who keep you in business. Also, their return policy is pretty horrible: 15% restocking fee plus you have to pay for your own shipping even when the product is defective. This is precisely why I stick with the big name retailers like Newegg or Amazon and why you should too. Never again will I purchase from CrazyPC. "

2009-05-26

"I found CrazyPC while sufing the web for some case lights and other parts for my computer. Crazy PC has a very attractive site, with a lot of variety. hier prices a pretty good too. I placed and order with them and received a confirmation immediately. I also e-mailed the sales department because I ordered the wrong size part. They responded very quickly and processed my order with amount of the wrong sized part credited back to my order.

The order was shipped within one day and they sent me a confirmation of that plus a like to the UPS web site with my shipping ID.

So far, I am very satisfied with CrazyPC's service and will most likely order from them again.

2009-05-13

"I purchased a Thermalright Ultra 120 extreme 1366
with fan and mount. I also got the heatsink lapping option to correct the poor factory machining. As far as I know they are the only authorized Thermalright reseller that offers this option. This option does void the return policy, but I feel it was worth it.
Item arrived quickly and well packed. The price was reasonable. Overall I am very happy with the way they do business.

2009-05-10

"these are the nicest people took time to answer questions over the phone about my choice on a water cooling kit for my new build,this was my first build with water cooling and they had the answers i needed to get the right product to complete my project...this is not my first purchase nor will it be my last form Crazy PC. They are my one stop shop for all my cooling needs thanks crazy PC for all the help 5 ***** "

2009-05-05

"Fast shipping. Good communication. Only vendor that carries fan duct."

2009-04-24

"Crazy fast order processing and shipping. Excellent order progress and status notificaton via email. Nice, friendly service. Thumbs up on the ordering and shipping process!

Sadly though, expect a slow response on requests for tech support and product returns. Each of which required further followup from me. Time to refund after delivery of returned goods seems slow as well. Thumbs down in these areas. :-(

2009-04-16

"Fast efficient, after twenty-eight hours the parcel was in my mail box.

2009-04-16

"My order was packaged well and shipped to me on time. I even received a call from the store on the day I placed my order to let me know that it would be shipping out the same day. When's the last time an online store called you to let you know your order status? I'll surely purchase from them again."

2009-03-26

"I ordered a TRUE extreme 1366 for my Core i7. My order was expertly packed and arrived very promptly. I live in Chicago so my order arrived the next business day. Overall, my transaction with CrazyPC was seamless and I will definitely shop their website in the future."

2009-03-18

"The site is really nicely layed out. They have a lot of choices and make it easy to understand. I had to call for support about an item and the technician was very friendly and gave me advice in a timely manor. He knew what he was talking about and did not talk down to me but explained where anyone could understand. Very PROFESSIONAL

2009-02-11

"WOW! It is Wed./2-11-09 12:13pm. I received my product 30 mins. ago. Everything about the site, the product as described [its running right now] and Blazing Speed of delivery is very impressive. I would recommend Crazy PC to anyone"

2009-02-10

"Had an excellent experience. I called at 3 PM in the afternoon to confirm that a product was in stock and that it would be what I needed. Both were correct I was able to submit the order and even resolve a card issue.

Thanks for the great transaction.

2009-01-27

"Ordered a couple Thermalright IFX-14 CPU Coolers, price was very good, shipping was Very prompt, nicely packaged. I'm very pleased with the transaction, in fact I ordered 3 more from them a few days later. Good phone response. Seems to be a company that has their stuff together"

Share CrazyPC's store rating

CrazyPC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CrazyPC is not a merchant member
CrazyPC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!