10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Eastern
    248-926-5982
    help@crazypc.com
    248-926-5980

2009-12-21

"Ordered on a saturday, immediately monday morning I recieved my tracking info and invoice. Great response time, I would purchase from them again."

2009-12-13

"This was my first order from CrazyPC; I'm well satisfied with the speed that I received the parts, the way they were packaged, and the notification of shipment that CrazyPC provided. I always check reseller ratings before making an initial order from a vendor that I'm not familiar with. CrazyPC passed the test and I would order from them again."

2009-12-09

"Crazy pc is a great place to find your crazy computer parts. I have bought from them over and over. I have been satisfied with all of there great products"

2009-12-02

"Shipping: 9/10
Ordered on a Sunday, received on Wednesday. Fast enough for UPS ground. Not free like a lot of places but I only ordered $60 worth of parts.
Product Selection: 8/10
Great PC Mods for lightning, cooling, etc. . . stuff I couldn't find on sites like NE or TD, much more PC modding orientated.
Price: 8/10
Decent price for their selection, most the stuff matched bigger retail sites, few things would cost a bit more so shop around, still great prices though.
Accuracy: 10/10
Ok, maybe I'm still a little bitter about a TD purchase, "Cooler Master R4-L2R-20CG-GP Case Fan - 120mm, Green" is listed as 90 CFM still. I bought 3 blue versions but the box said 69.69 and the manufacturer's site 69. CrazyPC has the box listing! Awesome. TD btw still has 90 CFM for the red/green versions and after 2 weeks of me complaining changed just the blue to 69. Knowing that what you order will be accurate = priceless.
Total: 8.75/10, will shop there again.

2009-10-11

"Ordered Prolimatech Megahalems from them on the 6th. Arrived the 9th. Great shipping. No problems whatsoever. Just ordered some more things from them since I was very happy with the initial purchase. Highly recommended."

2009-10-10

"I needed a new CPU cooler and fan. I read some reviews, ordered the Prolimatech Megahalems with a Kaze Jyuni fan, it came in the mail insanely fast. No problems at all. I plan on buying from them again.

Website was also very easy to navigate, as it suggested the fan that I was already going to buy when I was still looking at the heatsink.

2009-10-08

"This is a great company and it's local to book.. I will be doing all my business through them from now on.... WAY TO GO to CrazyPC....

Kenn Goodrich

2009-09-25

"Crazy PC had agreat collection of products and when I checked out my order it was really simple. They also offer a great range of shipping methods with reasonable prices. The items I ordered were at a very reasonable price. I think I have found my new dealer for computer items."

2009-09-15

"This will be the second high performance "Air", cpu cooler, The first one I had ordered was a True Black, and I ordered it Lapped. It not only was shipped very quickly, but they did a superior job in Lapping the cpu cooler! I am extremely happy with Crazy PC.com, and plan on spreading the word to 2 different online computer forums that I belong to! The have the best of everything, and looks as though they specialize in High Performance Parts!!! I will continue to use them in the future! I just wish I knew about them years ago!"

2009-08-15

"Crazy PC is the GREATEST not only did they have what I wanted ( a hard to find PC cable ) but They had it at a good price then They Ship it to Me FAST will I Purchase from Crazy PC again Damn Right I will"

2009-08-08

"Good place to find common case mod stuff. When it comes to case mods, custom painting a case or putting stickers on it is not a huge deal, providing the tools and material is. [] They also don't sell screw/insert kits for acrylic case mods. Basically if your gonna advertise as a case modders store then sell case mod stuff, there are hard to find items that really need be made available (even if they ain't stock movers). Would be nice if they had a link to an Aluminum or Acrylic source to build cases from ground up and would be even nice to have motherboard trays for sale or drive bay frames/cages. Lastly, the website needs more detailed pictures of things different angles etc. Also, some links to item review sites don't work. Would like to suggest they put a couple Kits together which have a couple fans (lighted and unlighted), a fan controller, cable ties, and related stuff. Kits in different price ranges too. Another kit for sleeving wires for UV or just plain neon color, etc. You get the picture simple shopping.

Overall, Good supplier for average/novice modding.

2009-07-27

"CrazyPC is great. My order was fast which was especially great since I added the extra service of lapping my heatsink. Everyting was packaged properly in a good shipping box and arrived in great condition. Thanks again. I will be ordering from you again in the near future"

Helpful Cool (1)

2009-07-23

"Great customer service from crazy pc, I messed up on an order and called them to cancel it. Not only were they helpful in taking care of that issue. But they took the time to take my new order on the phone, and were very helpful on assistance for what parts would work better. Also had the lapping job done through them which they lowered by 10 bucks, and it was excellent. Customer service does not get better than this, would use again in a heartbeat, thank you crazypc."

Helpful (1) Cool

2009-07-10

"Wow, ordered Lian Li Case. Paid UPS ground shipping - got it in one day!
Amazing service!

Helpful Cool (1)

2009-07-02

"Wonderfull seller! They have everything you need to cool you PC and you wont find anywhere else. Fast shipping and very friendly and helpfull customer suport. Recomended all the way!"

Share CrazyPC's store rating